Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Please Share Your International Scholarship Journey And Testimonies - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Share Your International Scholarship Journey And Testimonies (259 Views)

My Scholarship Journey As A Son Of Poor Church Worker / My 2 Weeks IELTS Journey And Tips To Help You Achieve A 8+ Band Score / How To Apply For Management International Scholarship 2018 For Africans (2) (3) (4)

Please Share Your International Scholarship Journey And Testimonies by maddie24(m): 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
Good day everyone, I'm an Undergraduate Biochemistry Student of Kaduna State University, currently out of school due to the COVID 19 wahala. The lockdown has given me an opportunity to think about my next step after Bsc, owning to the fact that I'm from a humble background I thought, my saving grace would be a graduate school scholarship abroad.

Over the past months I've been online searching for scholarship opportunity, and I must confess there are a lot of scholarship opportunity especially for students in Sciences. But the application requirements are sometimes scary. I had the chance to meet two scholarship recipient, one of them recently got accepted for a PhD program with graduate assistantship and the other is in the UK under Common wealth scholarship.

My questions is, aside Common wealth, PTDF and EducationUSA Scholarship opportunities, are other confirmed student assistantship scheme?
If you've benefited or you know someone who's benefiting from any scholarship please SHARE the STORIES AND TESTIMONY

PS: I'm a 400 L biochemistry student, I've beena in First Class since my first year

I will attach my 300L result for the sake of doubters

I beg you all, no insults and if you have any advice for me or anyone in my shoes, we'd be very grateful
Re: Please Share Your International Scholarship Journey And Testimonies by maddie24(m): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
this is one of my results

Mathematics / FG Confirms New Date For WA / Apply For Snepco Scholarship 2020 Now!!!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8