Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,516 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

Help Me Answer This NPOWER Past Question. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me Answer This NPOWER Past Question. (3709 Views)

School Of Nursing Past Question And Answers / Download JUPEB Past Question PDF / Do Download Ahmadu Bello University Post Utme Past Question Here,wish You Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Answer This NPOWER Past Question. by ugbede69(m): 8:20am On Jul 07, 2020
please can you assist me with the PDF questions..... I'll appreciate
Re: Help Me Answer This NPOWER Past Question. by OneMillionBTC: 8:45am On Jul 07, 2020
ugbede69:
please can you assist me with the PDF questions..... I'll appreciate

Get it here

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uA5LIqk5ZZQToW2jcNM4F9J5vOkTS-1g1e8QVL1on1U/viewform?edit_requested=true
Re: Help Me Answer This NPOWER Past Question. by ugbede69(m): 8:52am On Jul 07, 2020
Re: Help Me Answer This NPOWER Past Question. by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 07, 2020
jhydebaba:

You were right the first time. The first EXECUTIVE president of Nigeria is Shehu Shagari
thank you jare, cos first Executive is different from ceremonial

1 Like

Re: Help Me Answer This NPOWER Past Question. by zagorakis(m): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2020
good, do they repeat questions
Re: Help Me Answer This NPOWER Past Question. by sandrapretty(f): 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
gentlestdude:
Mr Green's I think
correct
Re: Help Me Answer This NPOWER Past Question. by sandrapretty(f): 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
mumumugu:
even the examiner no sabi am
ur moniker sef
Re: Help Me Answer This NPOWER Past Question. by sandrapretty(f): 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
phemmyfour:
I ll upload a comprehensive past questions later
can u please send it to my mail?
Re: Help Me Answer This NPOWER Past Question. by phemmyfour: 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
sandrapretty:
your mail addy
Re: Help Me Answer This NPOWER Past Question. by OneMillionBTC: 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
sandrapretty:

I like your signature
Re: Help Me Answer This NPOWER Past Question. by sandrapretty(f): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
OneMillionBTC:

I like your signature
grin grin
why is it that after answering all those numerous questions I couldn't gain access to my score?
cc phemmyfour

Re: Help Me Answer This NPOWER Past Question. by sandrapretty(f): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
this two options were confusing at first

Re: Help Me Answer This NPOWER Past Question. by OneMillionBTC: 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nne,

Number one: That is how the real one is oooo, you don't see score at all. They just short list You. They might change it this time though.

Number Two: We discuss all the questions in the telegram group. If you join you can verify your answers.

Number three: We can actually give you the back door to see your performance. But you know everyone would want same.

Number Four: Married women don't need to see their score. Their names will just be short listed.......You catch the reality right?
Re: Help Me Answer This NPOWER Past Question. by phemmyfour: 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
sandrapretty:
grin grin
why is it that after answering all those numerous questions I couldn't gain access to my score?
cc phemmyfour
The creator of the form didn't make that option available.

The uploaded PDF format has answers but some of the answers are wrong
Re: Help Me Answer This NPOWER Past Question. by emmafineboy(m): 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
Pls help me with d past questions tank, emmafineboy01@gmail.com
Re: Help Me Answer This NPOWER Past Question. by OneMillionBTC: 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
phemmyfour:

Bros please send your pdf copy/copies to my email youthsafrica2018@gmail.com

We don't have some of the questions in your PDF and would love to add it to the online DOC. Thanks
Re: Help Me Answer This NPOWER Past Question. by OneMillionBTC: 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
emmafineboy:
Pls help me with d past questions tank, emmafineboy01@gmail.com

Follow this link

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uA5LIqk5ZZQToW2jcNM4F9J5vOkTS-1g1e8QVL1on1U/viewform?edit_requested=true

If what you want isn't there then it might be in the telegram group.
Re: Help Me Answer This NPOWER Past Question. by sandrapretty(f): 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
phemmyfour:

udemetriumph@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Help Me Answer This NPOWER Past Question. by wabbyland(m): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
OneMillionBTC:
No3
Mr Green's
Re: Help Me Answer This NPOWER Past Question. by faithfull18(f): 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
You write exams for Npower again
Re: Help Me Answer This NPOWER Past Question. by OneMillionBTC: 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
faithfull18:
You write exams for Npower again

smile. Yes, they give test questions to help the selection process.
Re: Help Me Answer This NPOWER Past Question. by salam8528: 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
Pls help me with the past question. Salam8528@gmail.com or through WhatsApp 08038873737.
Re: Help Me Answer This NPOWER Past Question. by alfarouq(m): 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
Great.
Re: Help Me Answer This NPOWER Past Question. by CalebLebsco56(m): 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
Pls i need the Past QandA....to practice well
You can forward as a good samaritan
Lebscob@gmail.com Or 08166354037
Re: Help Me Answer This NPOWER Past Question. by ndat(m): 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
PQ plz mndatetengi@gmail.com

thanks in advance
Re: Help Me Answer This NPOWER Past Question. by JABAIDO(m): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
phemmyfour:
health care provider

Adjourned

Are being painted

South America
Hello sir. I think the correct answer for the bolded should be dissolved since all the agenda have been discussed.
Also, adjourn is synonymous to postpone...
Re: Help Me Answer This NPOWER Past Question. by kennyjam: 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
Please help me with the Npower past question.

This is my email: moses.taiye@yahoo.com

Thank you sir
Re: Help Me Answer This NPOWER Past Question. by OneMillionBTC: 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
JABAIDO:

Hello sir. I think the correct answer for the bolded should be dissolved since all the agenda have been discussed.
Also, adjourn is synonymous to postpone...

I think we are 'over thinking' this time. Even when Agendas are exhausted you adjourn the meeting since you will meet again to discuss a new agenda
Re: Help Me Answer This NPOWER Past Question. by Karleb(m): 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
Most of the questions are actually cheap.
Re: Help Me Answer This NPOWER Past Question. by OneMillionBTC: 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
thought you...........

(A) would have lunch with us. (B) go to lunch with us (C) will have lunch with us. (D) have gone to lunch with us.

ANSWER: A (would have lunch with us)

26) The constitution of the Nigerian government is mainly based on:

(A) USA (B) UK (C) BE (D) Holland

ANSWER: B (UK)

27) Nigeria became a Republic

(A) 1963 (B)1960 (C)1979 (D)1975 (E)1980

ANSWER A (1963)

28) Where is your father? At ______.

(A) Mr. Green’s (B) Mr. Green (C) Mr. Greens (D) Mr. Greens’ (E) All of the options

ANSWER: D (Mr. Greens)

29) The first executive president of Nigeria is

(A) Alh. Shehu Shagari (B) Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe (C) Alh Abubakir Tafawa Balewah (D) ChiefObafemi Awolowo (E) Alh Musa Yar’adua

ANSWER: A (Alh. Shehu Shagari)

30) A number is greater than 3 but less than 8. Also the number is greater than 6 but less than 10. What is the number?

(A) 5 (B) 6 (C) 7 (D) 8 ANSWER: C (7)

31) All of us had a good time at the picnic last Sunday. Pita you weren’t there. I really __ come, but I was looking after my mother in hospital.

(A) should have (B) need have (C) must (D) ought to (E) None of the options

ANSWER: D (Ought to)

32) Nigeria’s Presidential Villa is located in

(A) Aso Rock, Abuja (B) Obasanjo Farms, Otta

(C) Dodan Barracks, Lagos (D) Asokoro, Abuja

(E) Chibok, Borno

ANSWER: A (Aso Rock Abuja)

32) The police announced that they were yet to APPREHEND the criminals

(A) arrest (B) prosecute (C) charge (D) interrogated (E) None of the opt

ANSWER: A (Arrest)

33) Was he present at the meeting? He _ not have attended it, for he was busy repairing his computer all the time.

(A) must (B) might (C) could (D) should (E) shall ANSWER: C (Could)

34) A teacher is ______ correct.

(A) not necessary always (B) necessary not always (C) necessarily not always (D) not necessarily always (E) None of the options

ANSWER D
Re: Help Me Answer This NPOWER Past Question. by OneMillionBTC: 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
Karleb:
Most of the questions are actually cheap.

With the present number of application, expect a tougher question set this time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You're Really Educated, Come And Identify These Legends. / . / Shocking Pic Of Lagos Nursery School Where Parents Pay Over N2million As Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.