Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,082 members, 7,852,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Foolish Nigerians Celebrating Hushpuppi Downfall Has Gone Mute - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Foolish Nigerians Celebrating Hushpuppi Downfall Has Gone Mute (1015 Views)

Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall / See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) / Head Of Man Spotted At Nigeria Vs Atletico Madrid Game That Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foolish Nigerians Celebrating Hushpuppi Downfall Has Gone Mute by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
By this time last week, most foolish Nigerians who are mostly on Nairaland were celebrating arrest of Hushpuppi. Surprisingly, they have gone mute now that Magu has been arrested for same fraud.

Is Magu not spoiling your image before international community like you claim with other Internet fraudsters arrest?

Oh sorry, I forget he stole from you and not from Americans who you adore so much. There's a reason why your future has been sold by the politicians. And that reason is because you think backward.

You fight for what is not your business and become fools when it's time to fight for things that concern you. I've known you foolish people to be slowpoke long term ago. Like an slowpoke, your government does whatever they wish with you.

They steal your money for their kids, kill you when you complain, lie to you and still rub it in your face. But that ain't problem. Your only problem are those who make their riches in ways you don't know. Ogun will kill every one of you who rejoices over hush arrest and decide to keep mute or support Magu.

A failed country is made up of failed citizens who thinks backward. Fools everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foolish Nigerians Celebrating Hushpuppi Downfall Has Gone Mute by XXXXTENTACION: 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
Iyai yoo grin

Dem don use dis one (o.p) brain take hot akamu with bread cool

¿ cool %

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foolish Nigerians Celebrating Hushpuppi Downfall Has Gone Mute by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
[s]
YahooNews:
By this time last week, most foolish Nigerians who are mostly on Nairaland were celebrating arrest of Hushpuppi. Surprisingly, they have gone mute now that Magu has been arrested for same fraud.

Is Magu not spoiling your image before international community like you claim with other Internet fraudsters arrest?

Oh sorry, I forget he stole from you and not from Americans who you adore so much. There's a reason why your future has been sold by the politicians. And that reason is because you think backward.

You fight for what is not your business and become fools when it's time to fight for things that concern you. I've known you foolish people to be slowpoke long term ago. Like an slowpoke, your government does whatever they wish with you.

They steal your money for their kids, kill you when you complain, lie to you and still rub it in your face. But that ain't problem. Your only problem are those who make their riches in ways you don't know. Ogun will kill every one of you who rejoices over hush arrest and decide to keep mute or support Magu.

A failed country is made up of failed citizens who thinks backward. Fools everywhere
[/s]
Call us when you're ready for your brain transplant.

5 Likes

Re: Foolish Nigerians Celebrating Hushpuppi Downfall Has Gone Mute by psucc(m): 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
Op no vex too much. The case with Nigerians only God knows.

While our house is burning we are busy killings rats that ate our leftovers and pepper.

We kill goat thieves but the likes of Magu can do what they like provided they hold the broom, no one is permitted to talk.

We are a true definition of cowards - always suffering And smiling!

1 Like

Re: Foolish Nigerians Celebrating Hushpuppi Downfall Has Gone Mute by UnclePati: 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
U are an idiot op
U celebrate and adore thief and criminals ...

U stink ..
I believe U are a thief too

Whether u steal from Nigerians or foreigners .. a thief is a thief ...hush puppy is a THIEF.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foolish Nigerians Celebrating Hushpuppi Downfall Has Gone Mute by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
UnclePati:
U are an idiot op

U stink ..

Whether u steal from Nigerians or foreigners .. a thief is a thief ...hush puppy is a THIEF.

To back up my claim that you guys are Moro*n and Imbecil*e, I've decided to quote your last 2 post on Nairaland below
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bombed As Prophetess Invited By IPOB Predicts "One Nigeria by UnclePati: 9:07am On Jul 06
Yoruba .... Mind your business.
Children of envy

(Quote) (Report) 8 Likes (Like) (Share)

Politics / Re: God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra by UnclePati: 10:38am On Jun 30
U are an idiot ....

I am from Delta State and I am from your so called south south or Niger Delta rubbish

Go and learn the history not adaka Boro and find out how he died ... Nigeria govt killed him if u don't know ...

However ...your so called Niger Delta I am sure u don't know that Igbo make up a vast population of Niger Delta

In Edo .... The igbankes are igbos

In Delta .... Igbos have the second largest population and they occupy a large land mass stretching from agbor obiaruku kwale ibuzor ogwashi Asaba ...

In PHC ...... The ikwere are igbos and they occupy very large land mass from Owerri axis to ABA axis

In Akwa Ibom ... Some villages along the border with Abia are all Igbos ....they speak and bare igbo names

We may all have different dialets of Igbo language but BIA is BIA. ... Igbo is Igbo

Now to tell u how foolish u are you don't want to join the Igbos to support the Biafra project but u want the Igbos in Niger Delta to support u in your Niger Delta (Adaka Boro) project .....

You want us to be in your Niger Delta
Mumu.

A tribalist fighting someone who support Gee.

Like I said, you're all Morons and slowpoke
Re: Foolish Nigerians Celebrating Hushpuppi Downfall Has Gone Mute by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
Weedsmoker:
[s][/s]
Call us when you're ready for your brain transplant.

Says someone who has no future.

Against Yahoo but support Magu grin

Ogun kill you if you ever quote me again
Re: Foolish Nigerians Celebrating Hushpuppi Downfall Has Gone Mute by UnclePati: 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
Tribalist my foot
I am from Niger Delta ....

I support Biafra ... I have no tribe and I support no tribe.

But I detest u Yoruba gays who can't mind your business but choose to come tell us our land is not Biafra bla bla bla .....

You are all idiots ....

Quote me anytime anywhere ...
I support BIAFRA and south south land is BIAFRA

Go and hug transformer if u don't like it ..

Meanwhile on the main topic ...anyone who supports online scam is a thief himself.

I wonder what u will tell your children and grand children....that you were an online THIEF.?

YahooNews:

To back up my claim that you guys are Moro*n and Imbecil*e, I've decided to quote your last 2 post on Nairaland below

A tribalist fighting someone who support Gee.

Like I said, you're all Morons and slowpoke

3 Likes

Re: Foolish Nigerians Celebrating Hushpuppi Downfall Has Gone Mute by Xsem(m): 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
YahooNews:

Says someone who has no future.

Against Yahoo but support Magu grin

Ogun kill you if you ever quote me again

Thief better go and reevaluate your life. Change yout mindset and orientation.

1 Like

Re: Foolish Nigerians Celebrating Hushpuppi Downfall Has Gone Mute by kabillionaire(m): 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
What is this one saying?
You come online, instead of making your point you're here calling people names.
For your information, to the best of my knowledge, nobody celebrated Hushpuppi's arrest, everyone was disappointed in him for been so stupid like you.
Re: Foolish Nigerians Celebrating Hushpuppi Downfall Has Gone Mute by thunderfirebubu: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
YahooNews:

be like you sef dey do wetin hushpuppi dey do?

Re: Foolish Nigerians Celebrating Hushpuppi Downfall Has Gone Mute by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
Xsem:

Thief better go and reevaluate your life. Change yout mindset and orientation.

O ye saint like Jesus. Without a sin

Good day from that side
Re: Foolish Nigerians Celebrating Hushpuppi Downfall Has Gone Mute by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
thunderfirebubu:
be like you sef dey do wetin hushpuppi dey do?

Same question goes to you
Re: Foolish Nigerians Celebrating Hushpuppi Downfall Has Gone Mute by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
UnclePati:
U are an idiot op

U stink ..

He's an accomplice, that's why he's ranting like a fool
Re: Foolish Nigerians Celebrating Hushpuppi Downfall Has Gone Mute by Crayfish09: 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
We will also celebrate yours. Hushpuppy will likely die or go mad in prison. All criminals shall face the same fate, you fool
Re: Foolish Nigerians Celebrating Hushpuppi Downfall Has Gone Mute by thunderfirebubu: 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2020

Same question goes to you
no worry FBI go catch all of una soon

(1) (Reply)

Endsars: 11 Famous Celebrities & Their Tweets Protesting Against SARS Brutality / Serial Child Molester Nabbed In Lagos- Video / My Experience With A Bribe Seeking Policeman In Oshodi Isale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.