Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused (1780 Views)

Please Advice Me I Am Very Confused? / What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn / What Good Skill Can A Lady Learn In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by minicky: 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
guys need your help am very confused with life because I have nothing doing I need to learn a skill but confused on what skill that will help me in am a guy of 20yrs .guys can anyone refer any good still I can learn and that pays well
Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by Akhigbeblog(m): 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
Programming

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
Bet9ja is very surebet for nairabet. tongue

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
Just search within Ur environment, what is hot cake there, or what u think will move the market, in the next few years.etc..
It depends on Ur environment, and what u also like doing etc..
But to me, I will advise u go for anything computer stuffs..
Office maintenance, desktop publishing etc.. but what if Ur environs is not that develop..hope u get what am trying to say..
That is why I said, look within Ur environs sha..
Shallom kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by minicky: 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
Akhigbeblog:
Programming
am in onitsha do u know where I can learn it here
Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
I will advice you learn 3d animations,it's a hot cake on freelancing platforms.I have a freelancing acct on sites like LinkedIn,indeed.com and I can tell you I have being getting lots of jobs from firms that needs animation services and the pay is mind-blowing,just within few minutes I can complete a task worth several dollars unlike content writing jobs,web design that you need to crack your head.Just ensure you create a powerful profile that will attract clients to give u jobs.

Wish you all d best.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
minicky:

Carry laptop and learn on YouTube or browse for IT firm around UpperIweka, Nkpor, Nnewi..

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by profchudo(m): 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
minicky:

Go to NIIT(Pacific Compelx) akwa road, Onitsha
Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by minicky: 9:27am On Jul 08, 2020
does anyone know about auto Mobile engineering
Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by OvisFranko: 12:07am On Jul 09, 2020
Maybe you learn Internet of Things (IoT).
Search for Strive Masiyiwa Page on Facebook.
He just posted more on IoT today.Using IoT in agriculture space.
IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Security is the future.
Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by minicky: 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
profchudo:

Go to NIIT(Pacific Compelx) akwa road, Onitsha
went there today it's too costly basic computer training is 30k while web design only is 60k
Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by profchudo(m): 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
minicky:
went there today it's too costly basic computer training is 30k while web design only is 60k

Bro sometimes u have to sacrifice big to get what you want

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by Genesils(m): 2:38am On Jul 17, 2020
Let me just add this, no matter the skill you decide to learn

Don't be in a rush to make money from it, chase perfection/dexterity first.

Learn it well... Know it very well.. Your efforts will surely pay... Your money will come!

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by minicky: 8:39am On Jul 17, 2020
profchudo:

Bro sometimes u have to sacrifice big to get what you want
yeah I tend to learn the basics where it's cheaper then learn the programming there

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by minicky: 8:39am On Jul 17, 2020
Genesils:
Let me just add this, no matter the skill you decide to learn

Don't be in a rush to make money from it, chase perfection/dexterity first.

Learn it well... Know it very well.. Your efforts will surely pay... Your money will come!
thanks
Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by coputa(m): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
minicky:
guys need your help am very confused with life because I have nothing doing I need to learn a skill but confused on what skill that will help me in am a guy of 20yrs .guys can anyone refer any good still I can learn and that pays well
Guy,go and learn how to repair generator.the demand is very high.you will never go hungry.nigeria will never have steady light in the nearest future.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
coputa:
Guy,go and learn how to repair generator.the demand is very high.you will never go hungry.nigeria will never have steady light in the nearest future.
Bros na 500 to max 1500 they dey take repair I pass my neighbour generator which most Nigerians earn. To even make 5000 from that skill daily na war.
Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by coputa(m): 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

Bros na 500 to max 1500 they dey take repair I pass my neighbour generator which most Nigerians earn. To even make 5000 from that skill daily na war.
What you just mentioned is monthly servicing,you can make 5k+parts from just one repair,it could be more than that, depending on the fault.in fact,you cannot meet up the demand.
Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
coputa:
What you just mentioned is monthly servicing,you can make 5k+parts from just one repair,it could be more than that, depending on the fault.in fact,you cannot meet up the demand.
Lies. I pass my neighbour generator parts is between 300 to 1000. The only expensive thing on that gen is the engine itself which most people would rather throw away than replace. Besides do you know how long it takes to fix one generator. Lol. Small small na.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by mayemaye(m): 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
programming
Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by Wisest101: 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
will teach 45 people how to earn a living with forex trading..all the basics the need they need to know in other to venture into forex..
it's going to be and intensive tutorial and it's totally free..
Drop your whatsapp number or join using the link below.
free tutorial whatsapp link below

https:///Dx7mELtTOmj6zsQVSSRr0D

you can also follow this link for trading signals

https:////Dx7mELtTOmj6zsQVSSRr0D
Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by minicky: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

lol nawa o are u saying it's doesn't pay high
Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by coputa(m): 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

Lies. I pass my neighbour generator parts is between 300 to 1000. The only expensive thing on that gen is the engine itself which most people would rather throw away than replace. Besides do you know how long it takes to fix one generator. Lol. Small small na.
To service a small gen is between 1k to 1k.5,the big ones is twice the small ones.if he is good at it,he will attract patronage and there,s no day he will not service two or three,if one or two repairs is included,he make an average of 5k everyday.that's a princly sum for a young man.how many nigerian graduate earn that stuff in the country now.I have seen wise dudes who do this job and got married with it and are living happily while skeptics like you are blaming buhari that there's no job.
Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by koyastack: 1:16am On Jul 18, 2020
hey ! stay strong and go into tech !! Tech doesn't have to be programming . you can become a designer , copy writer , social media expert and so much more . A person who offers "quality writing skill" can earn up to $1000 per month , we have many people like that here in Nigeria. if you need a guide to that check https://koyastack.com/2020/07/06/trends-012-blog-writing-as-a-service-for-startups/
Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by uthlaw: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
Weedsmoker:
I will advice you learn 3d animations,it's a hot cake on freelancing platforms.I have a freelancing acct on sites like LinkedIn,indeed.com and I can tell you I have being getting lots of jobs from firms that needs animation services and the pay is mind-blowing,just within few minutes I can complete a task worth several dollars unlike content writing jobs,web design that you need to crack your head.Just ensure you create a powerful profile that will attract clients to give u jobs.

Wish you all d best.
can you teach me!
Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
uthlaw:
can you teach me!
Message me on Whatsapp.
Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by minicky: 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
Weedsmoker:
Message me on Whatsapp.
ur WhatsApp number
Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
minicky:
ur WhatsApp number
Click the link on my signature.
Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by coputa(m): 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
koyastack:
hey ! stay strong and go into tech !! Tech doesn't have to be programming . you can become a designer , copy writer , social media expert and so much more . A person who offers "quality writing skill" can earn up to $1000 per month , we have many people like that here in Nigeria. if you need a guide to that check https://koyastack.com/2020/07/06/trends-012-blog-writing-as-a-service-for-startups/
All these craps you mentioned here are part time hustle,it does'nt generate regular income.what the young dude need is an offline skill that pays and not all these fairy tales online stuffs.
Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by koyastack: 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
coputa:
All these craps you mentioned here are part time hustle,it does'nt generate regular income.what the young dude need is an offline skill that pays and not all these fairy tales online stuffs.

The boy wants to hear "opinion" and get "options" for his future. i was just sharing mine, which relates to the future for young people

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by coputa(m): 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
koyastack:

The boy wants to hear "opinion" and get "options" for his future. i was just sharing mine, which relates to the future for young people
All these forex trading,digital marketing,bitcoin trading,click to earn and fivver marketing and domain name marketing cannot sustain a young man that is trying to find a skill to survive.He need such down to earth skills as generator repair,phone/laptop repaair,automobile/house electricals,house building/bricklaying,just to mention but a few.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cima Vs Acca: Which Is More Reputable / Cfa And Sap(finance Module) / Hysys (process Simulation) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.