Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Lets Learn About Animals,ask The Poster Above You Any Question On Animals - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Lets Learn About Animals,ask The Poster Above You Any Question On Animals (818 Views)

Lets Us Solve This Problem / Eye Test: How Many Animals Can You See In This Picture? / Let's See Who Can Find Out The Animals In These Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Learn About Animals,ask The Poster Above You Any Question On Animals by coputa(m): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
I am patiently waiting for the first question.
Re: Lets Learn About Animals,ask The Poster Above You Any Question On Animals by Sabby1(m): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
How big is the blue whale upon comparison with elephant?
Re: Lets Learn About Animals,ask The Poster Above You Any Question On Animals by coputa(m): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sabby1:
How big is the blue whale upon comparison with elephant?
The blue whale weigh the equivalent of 25 adult elephants

1 Like

Re: Lets Learn About Animals,ask The Poster Above You Any Question On Animals by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
coputa:
The blue whale weigh the equivalent of 25 adult elephants
What would you prefer I do? Snail or goat rearing? If you choose snail rearing then how do I start it from the comfort of my home?
Re: Lets Learn About Animals,ask The Poster Above You Any Question On Animals by coputa(m): 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

What would you prefer I do? Snail or goat rearing? If you choose snail rearing then how do I start it from the comfort of my home?
Ask the poster before you question on animal and not how to rear animals,the poster before you is @sabby1 and not me.
Re: Lets Learn About Animals,ask The Poster Above You Any Question On Animals by Sabby1(m): 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Personally, I prefer goat rearing to snail, because upon carrying out market analysis and surveys, you will realise that goat is more marketable than snail, and statistically, people who eat snail aren't much when compared to goat.
Although, snail rearing is quite lucrative if and only if you have a you have a sure buyer.

On how to start it, I recommend you check it out on google as I don't know how urgent you intend starting
Re: Lets Learn About Animals,ask The Poster Above You Any Question On Animals by StubbornGENIUS: 2:50am On Oct 28, 2020
coputa:
I am patiently waiting for the first question.
Is it safe to keep a Monkey as pet?
Re: Lets Learn About Animals,ask The Poster Above You Any Question On Animals by Asianjollof007: 7:08am On Oct 29, 2020
What's the name of your pet?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Guinness Promo / Firefan, Upcoming Game. / Offline Football Game For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.