Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent (41679 Views)

COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive / Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent by foolbuster: 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
gnykelly:

sowore may have good intentions, but seems to lack the intellects of how to handle Nigeria problem

What makes you say that?
Re: 50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent by gnykelly(m): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
foolbuster:

What makes you say that?

all his outing speech is all about struggle for democracy. there is no snippet of him anywhere explaining how economy can work or how to move from point A to B
Re: 50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent by Resees: 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
From the comments in here i guess the law guys will need a bigger luck this time to survive this.
Re: 50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent by VickyRotex(f): 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
[s]abeg make all of them die make them feel wetin poor people dey feel for this yeye country called Nigeria.

Vickyrotex is my pounded iyan ready? You are two slow for my liking jo[/s]
Re: 50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent by rejoice4eva(m): 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
Effect of corruption on corrupt minded set of people. Only interested in money as if money is everything. Billions would have been voted for soap, sanitizers and water for themselves at the expense of the poor masses , which they will never provide .
What will happen to common man ?
Re: 50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent by meobizy(f): 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
Them never start. When they are always in secret meetings discussing how to share stolen wealth, they didn't think one day karma will visit them. Coronavirus is a blessing. It came just in time to cleanse the world of good, wickedness, softness and overpopulation. Humans and the planet are better off from its impact.
Re: 50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent by FRESHG(m): 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
juustine777:
HALA!
after sharing money, them don the share this one too?
ARE YOU FRANCIS ORDEGA
Re: 50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent by eneyoduke(m): 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
There open up because there don't want to give Nigerian free electricity, may God heal them
Re: 50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
If it is true that these people cannot provide hand washing materials in their complex then it shows how greed has eaten deep into them, Can't they do their plenary sitting on virtual way such as using conferencing app like zoom? It is really sad the way leaders cherish money more than their lives in this country. I pray they overcome and learn if at all they will learn.
Re: 50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent by mrkings84(m): 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nice Dev. Maybe this will reset brains and turn up their low iq

1 Like

Re: 50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
I feel like praying that they dont recover, but this may be ungodly. They are all just looters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent by Mcval(m): 12:04am On Jul 08, 2020
Good news! Corona has done what Boko Haram couldn't do for us. Lol! �

1 Like

Re: 50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent by Barestic(m): 12:33am On Jul 08, 2020
I support this dis post with my biggest fowl......

Re: 50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent by perdollar(m): 1:04am On Jul 08, 2020
let them die

1 Like

Re: 50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent by chukemmang(m): 1:15am On Jul 08, 2020
Thank God, shebi Dem carry money take buy brand new cars and renovate house of assembly? Make the cars and the useless house of assembly rescue them from Covid-19. Useless idiots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent by Manifoldlove: 1:20am On Jul 08, 2020
donbachi:
I wish them quick recovery.
Re: 50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent by Kobojunkie: 1:25am On Jul 08, 2020
dre11:
Reps In Panic Mode As Over 50 Lawmakers Allegedly Test Positive To Covid-19
…Speaker Adjourns Plenary Till Next Week
…As House May Proceed On Annual Vacation Soon
https://www.independent.ng/reps-in-panic-mode-as-over-50-lawmakers-allegedly-test-positive/
Am I evil for praying that this news is true? Seriously, I hope they no catch the loss of taste-smell variety but the serious kind wey go teach them the lesson that no one deserves the kind situation wey be Nigerian HealthCare system. grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent by chenhkbx: 1:36am On Jul 08, 2020
ntersting how every post that people said they have covid-19 in 2019 is false information, according to Facebook.
Re: 50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent by scilover: 3:59am On Jul 08, 2020
50 infected?! Who knows where else they went or how many people they have met. They could have already infected countless people already without knowing.
Re: 50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent by lixingxing: 4:46am On Jul 08, 2020
As a sociologist who studies the experiences of black health care workers, I fear that one unanticipated consequence of the coronavirus might be a setback of the modest advances the medical industry has made towards improving racial diversity among practitioners. Currently, despite being approximately 13% of the U.S. population, blacks constitute only 5% of all doctors and 10% of nurses. Both professions have come to realize that more racial and gender diversity is essential for providing care for a multiracial society — especially given data indicating black patients’ health outcomes improve when matched with a same-race provider. But conversations with black health care workers about their daily experiences exposes the possibility that Covid-19 could be a breaking point, both physically and mentally.

The Physical Dangers Black Health Care Workers Face
In a recent study, I investigated the choices that black practitioners made about where they wanted to work and what specialty of medicine they wanted to pursue. The 60 respondents in my study hailed from a range of specialties including ob-gyns, geneticists, and anesthesiologists. Across specialties, I found that many were motivated to go into health care by a desire to help those who were least likely to access high-quality, compassionate care. For instance, Annette, a geneticist, told me that she wanted to use her skills and training to help black populations who might not otherwise have access to genetic testing. Jackson, a physician assistant, described being motivated early on to pursue a career in health care so that he could give back to poor black communities like the one in which he was raised. Specifically, they wanted to provide respectful, effective health care to black populations for whom this is rarely the norm. (All names used here are pseudonyms.)
Re: 50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent by Awaja(m): 5:03am On Jul 08, 2020
Time for NASS to cash out
Re: 50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent by jamace(m): 6:21am On Jul 08, 2020
Uncle Coro should help us cleanse the hollow chambers.

1 Like

Re: 50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent by Harunabisanti(m): 6:38am On Jul 08, 2020
May God heal the sick ones and Grant more health to the healthy ones
Re: 50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent by hfc80: 7:43am On Jul 08, 2020
Let them enjoy it cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent by bluefilm: 7:47am On Jul 08, 2020
It's like COVID is trying to cleanse Nigeria from political looters.

In that case, COVID you do well o! tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent by tunary(m): 7:53am On Jul 08, 2020
donbachi:
I wish them quick recovery.
After quick recovery what next? they'll resume with their corruption or what do you benefit from them?
Re: 50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent by tunary(m): 8:05am On Jul 08, 2020
chukemmang:
Thank God, shebi Dem carry money take buy brand new cars and renovate house of assembly? Make the cars and the useless house of assembly rescue them from Covid-19. Useless idiots.
Them no fit build world class hospital na cars and renovation of house of assembly them sabi do. some people like material things more than their life and they will die of Idolatry and greed. no need for revolution if this corona virus fit continue to target those useless and wicked fraudsters call politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent by rhymesnoni(m): 8:31am On Jul 08, 2020
I sincerely hate the way i feel right nown, jst dnt know y i wish they all die
Re: 50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent by househunterman(m): 8:54am On Jul 08, 2020
Covid-19 allowance loading .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) / Lockdown: Deltans Adhere To Stay-At-Home Order As Ossai Applaud Deltans / How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.