Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies (32569 Views)

Chief Of Staff To Kwara State Governor, Aminu Logun Dies Of COVID-19 / Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos / Union Bank Staff Dies Of COVID-19 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies by Adaibeku(f): 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
FRESHG:
The Governor commiserates with the family of the late Chief of Staff and the entire Ilorin Emirate for this tragic development.

CHAIsad

RIP TO THE DEAD

LZAA IMHOTEP ADAIBEKU HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THIS THREAD
wat happened?
Re: COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies by Adaibeku(f): 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
Openbusiness3:
Dear Heavenly Father, please continue to have mercy on me and forgive my sins. Coronavirus shall never be my portion or the portion of my loved ones in Jesus name sad

.which god are u praying to?
Re: COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies by dotcile28(f): 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies by FRESHG(m): 11:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
Adaibeku:
wat happened?
A WHOLE YORUBA GOVERNOR ACKNOWLEDGED THAT ILORIN IS AN EMIRATEgrin
Re: COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies by FRESHG(m): 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
dotcile28:
RIP to the great man
GREAT IN BED OR WHERE

LIST HIS ACHIEVEMENTS PLEASE
Re: COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies by Adaibeku(f): 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
FRESHG:
A WHOLE YORUBA GOVERNOR ACKNOWLEDGED THAT ILORIN IS AN EMIRATEgrin
leave affonjas n dia obele uche biko
Re: COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies by formular2002(m): 12:00am On Jul 08, 2020
And some people still think Covid-19 is a hoax.
Its better to be careful than to be sorry. Please stay safe friends and observe all guidelines.
RIP to the dead.
We will all meet our creator one day but lets play our part here on earth positives.
Re: COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies by CanadaOrBust: 12:04am On Jul 08, 2020
LOSKYXANDER:
Another false cause of death. Rubbish!!!

Ok, what killed him? Why is the death rate 3 times of same time last year
Re: COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies by CanadaOrBust: 12:07am On Jul 08, 2020
Kollysman1:
na lie, he died natural death ooo....
eleribu OP, just to make it to front page

Ok, he died of natural, why is the death rate 3 times of same time last year?
Re: COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies by nuban07(m): 12:07am On Jul 08, 2020
Shanklee:
Why chief of staffs.

I thought I am only one wondering o.

COS Nigeria
" Borno
" Kwara
Re: COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies by Lilsalimzy(m): 12:07am On Jul 08, 2020
May his wonderful soul rest in peace cry
Re: COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 08, 2020
The Nigerian economy is in serious crisis because I forsee another lockdown. Just imagine how it is killing looters. I pray for healing of the land..
Re: COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies by olajizz01(m): 12:12am On Jul 08, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

Baba forget matter, this mofos are playing politics with it. Why is it that every govt functionary that has died, they always attribute it to covid_19, all bcs they just want to score cheap political point.
I have mingled with politicians, they are ready to kill their wives in other to score cheap point. And so sorry that some are gulliable to believe this useless politicians.
Haven't u heard that in some hospitals their is a commission for any doctor that can play along with them? If a doctor diagnose u with covid_ automatically he has a commission per client
But the govt functionaries you are talking about were not dyeing like this b4,and these people have all what it takes to live comfortable life,so there is no point in killing themselves to score cheap political point.

Their problems was they had one underlying ailment or the other they were nursing before contacted Covid which will most lead to death.
Re: COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies by Openbusiness3: 12:19am On Jul 08, 2020
Adaibeku:

.which god are u praying to?
the Creator that took the best materials in Heaven to make u na. See ehn, bring your soft ears come close, don't want all this people to hear our sumtin. Ma buriful goddess u owe me dinner, cuz dis night my food fall for ground when I was looking at your pictures sad
Re: COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies by Bimpe29: 12:19am On Jul 08, 2020
Inna lillahi wa ina ilehi rajiun!

Allahumo ighifirillahu war'amhu Aameen.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies by AmeLonRo(m): 12:24am On Jul 08, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies by Brushless: 1:07am On Jul 08, 2020
Acme45:
give these jobs to young men not old cargoes of more than 70 years of age and then you start accusing Coro
undecided
Acme45:
give these jobs to young men not old cargoes of more than 70 years of age and then you start accusing Coro
Re: COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies by Igbo6(m): 3:42am On Jul 08, 2020
PositiveDirect:

Which one is the point?
Aso Rock leader
Re: COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:54am On Jul 08, 2020
Acme45:

You are wise
Re: COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies by leesworld(m): 4:29am On Jul 08, 2020
Why is it that only Chief of Staff this corona virus is killing?
Re: COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:44am On Jul 08, 2020
hotdo9:

So in which year have we seen the sg of both the fg and some states, some reps, ex govs, die suddenly within a short while?? Keep deceiving yourself there that doctors are hungry and desperate people looking for commission on diseases to survive. In this internet age some so-called educated people deliberately choose ignorance...na wa
Baba is not about ignorance, I would HV given u instance of things happening but let me just let it be. When I say scoring cheap political points baba I'm not mincing words. I HV medical personnels and I know how it has been going.
Were/are aware that some hospitals HV a particular form? Let me not go far.
Re: COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies by Maksol(m): 4:55am On Jul 08, 2020
Which foolish corona kill am. Let's do an autopsy on his corpse and we will discover he either died a natural death or he has an ailment before.
Re: COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies by tunjilee003: 4:59am On Jul 08, 2020
LOSKYXANDER:
you don't believe the virus is real, you are not following safety measures then die at your own peril.
Re: COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies by favour32(m): 5:07am On Jul 08, 2020
Many nor believe say Coronavirus dey Nigeria until dem die. The thought conflict go rest in peace.
Wash ya hands every time and wear masks. Avoid touching surfaces of so many things but if you must do, nor forget to wash ya hand after you chop finish cool
Re: COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies by favour32(m): 5:12am On Jul 08, 2020
[quote author=Maksol post=91493843]Which foolish corona kill am. Let's do an autopsy on his corpse and we will discover he either died a natural death or he has an ailment before.[/quotep]

*************†**
So 2020 come be unique year, wey people dey die anyhow due to natural causes.
Guy, the number wey dey die pass natural so, Coronavirus nai dey finish many.
Take precautions,the thing dey well well.
Re: COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies by Unbreakable007: 5:55am On Jul 08, 2020
hotdo9:

So in which year have we seen the sg of both the fg and some states, some reps, ex govs, die suddenly within a short while?? Keep deceiving yourself there that doctors are hungry and desperate people looking for commission on diseases to survive. In this internet age some so-called educated people deliberately choose ignorance...na wa

Only dz yr 2020 bcz dy can't travel go abroad for treatment. Most of dos our politicians hs serious health issues.
Y is 9ja coro killing only d rich dt hs everything to protect der sefs and d vulnerables one no even dey die.

Covid-19 is nt real in Nigeria. With d over population in nyanya/mararaba nobody die of d virus. I hv been there for the past 4 months,
Re: COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies by Unbreakable007: 6:00am On Jul 08, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Ok, what killed him? Why is the death rate 3 times of same time last year

Because they can't go abroad for treatment anymore. What we the masses survive here will kill them. There body systems is used to foreign treatment.
Re: COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies by shankie: 6:38am On Jul 08, 2020
LOSKYXANDER:

Yes another false cause of death,
Re: COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies by Musty112: 7:01am On Jul 08, 2020
And now, he has reached what he put forward. May ALLAH forgive him his shortcomings. Rabbi igfirllahu warhamu
Re: COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies by prof48: 7:09am On Jul 08, 2020
This is painful but the unfortunate thing here is that majority of people in Kwara were aware of this virus but did not believe it. Hardly you will see observing of social distances nor use of facial mask, not talking of regular wash of hands.And this has become the general problem in other parts of the country too,Even those who have facial mask tend to deceive themselves when traveling they wear it to deceive government efforcement agent by wearing and remove it almost immediately after leaving the point. covid-19 is Real,Please Stay Safe
Amotolongbo:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/north-central/401716-kwara-governors-chief-of-staff-dies-of-covid-19.html
Re: COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies by OmoOshodi(m): 7:43am On Jul 08, 2020
OO to gé

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox / Dirty Water Coming Out Of A Tap In Zamfara State (Photo) / 10 Most Common Misconceptions About Acne (Pimples)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.