Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Extract From The BOOK 12 Rules Of Life ~ Godfather Movie ~ Be A Man - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Extract From The BOOK 12 Rules Of Life ~ Godfather Movie ~ Be A Man (795 Views)

CHAINED with DIAMONDS (Breaking the Rules of Literature) ALL IN ONE / Ten Life Lessons From Mario Puzo's The Godfather / J.K RANDLE The Godfather Never Sleeps Needed Pls !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Extract From The BOOK 12 Rules Of Life ~ Godfather Movie ~ Be A Man by faceland: 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
These are direct quotations of professor Jordan Peterson from his BOOK 12 Rules of Life. I used clips from the Godfather movie (which is based on a NOVEL too) to illustrate the points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZJJziYU3CM
Re: Extract From The BOOK 12 Rules Of Life ~ Godfather Movie ~ Be A Man by faceland: 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
If you have any objections as to why this post doesn't belong to the Literature-Section of nairaland please make your comment so I could enlighten you about the two international best seller books that inspired this video.

On average, each topic here get only 2 views; so its not like am collecting traffic from you guys, I am bringing international traffic to the dead section. Please get over your ego and do not delete or ban my post again.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Of The Weirdest Roommate Or Friend You've Had. / The Graphic Novel You Have Been Waiting For! / All about www.chipmunkey.ning.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.