Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband, I’m Going Crazy, What Should I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband, I’m Going Crazy, What Should I Do? (1280 Views)

My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend / Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) / Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband, I’m Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by Rabbi4real: 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
My husband donated his sperm for IVF without my consent!! We have been married for 8 years with 5 children, 2 boys and 3 girls. His best friend has been married for 3 years without kids.

The wife is my friend. My husband was given One (1)million Naira for his sperm to be donated to my friend, the wife to my husband’s best friend. I was never told about this. Her pregnancy was announced around October 2017.

I was so happy for her, she never disclosed anything to me let alone how she went for IVF procedure. She gave birth to 2 daugthers in August, 2018. They threw a party and painted the town red.

In mid-November 2018, the kids just turned 3 months when one of the babies fell from the rocking chair in their sitting room

She was bleeding, so they took her to the hospital, only to discover...

Source: https://livelystones.ng/2020/07/06/help-me-before-i-kill-my-husband-im-going-crazy-what-should-i-do/

Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband, I’m Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by Temitopemo6e6(m): 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2020
Acts 3:6
Then mo6e6 said, "Silver or gold I do not have,
but what I do have I give you. In the only name of 9ja OYO
Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband, I’m Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
LA click LA fail
Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband, I’m Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by incogni2o: 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
two thing made me disbelieve this.

The story seems real.

but the topic and the picture ~ minus 100

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband, I’m Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by tobisco29(m): 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
Please call 911
Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband, I’m Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by ABOVEDELAW: 4:56am On Jul 08, 2020
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR , JUST KILL HIM AND STOP DISTURBING US WITH YOUR FAKE STORY , I AIN'T GONNA CLICK ANY LINK

3 Likes

Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband, I’m Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by Rabbi4real: 11:16am On Jul 08, 2020
grin
Story was from NL
ABOVEDELAW:
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR , JUST KILL HIM AND STOP DISTURBING US WITH YOUR FAKE STORY , I AIN'T GONNA CLICK ANY LINK
Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband, I’m Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by Alennsar(f): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
So person carry belle from October to August? 11 months. Issoryt
Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband, I’m Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by worry357: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
That no be IVF
Hubby just used joystick in normal way, trying to cover up now!
Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband, I’m Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by Rabbi4real: 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
hmnnnn
worry357:
That no be IVF
Hubby just used joystick in normal way, trying to cover up now!

(1) (Reply)

11 Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage / My Family And I On A Date / Man Shares Photos Of The Oldest Man In His Village Who Maybe Over 130 Years Old.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.