Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

The International Sports Academy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The International Sports Academy (2081 Views)

Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out / Nigerian Defence Academy (nda) Form Is Out ! / Maritime Academy Of Nigeria's Application Form Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The International Sports Academy by bioade(m): 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2011
About TIA

The International (Sports) Academy is a Senior Secondary School of Excellence for boys and girls with exceptional talent in sports and the arts. It promotes the best of academics and sports. The school is incorporated as a non-governmental , non-profit sharing, non-political organization, with a Board of Trustees and a Governing Council made up of highly reputable sports administrators. The school is fully residential.

The school is located in Wasimi Orile, 54 Kilometres from lagos, and 26 from Abeokuta off the Abeokuta – Sango Otta - Lagos new express road, Ogun State. The site is a 50-hectre expanse of picturesque virgin land . The location provides an excellent environment for learning and sports.

Governance

It will be governed by a Board of Trustees and a Governing Committee

The Facilities
# 9 Football fields
# 2 Athletics tracts (one with a pavilion)
# 8 Tennis courts
# 4 Basketball courts
# 1 Indoor sports facility
# A dinning hall
# Staff quarters
# Student hostels
# School auditorium
# 9 classrooms
# A Guest house
# Science and technology laboratories
# Books and film libraries
# A gymnasium
# A theatre, film, dance and music laboratory studio
# Clinic
# A health farm
# A supermarket
# An administrative block
# Provision for practical farming
# Generators
# Bore holes with treatment plants
# International Media Centre
# Golf Course
# Swimming Pool

Re: The International Sports Academy by titustea: 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2011
how can someone be admitted to that kind of school?reply
Re: The International Sports Academy by titustea: 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2011
pls,i need someone to tell me anything about unilorin remedial 2010/2011 list.
Re: The International Sports Academy by bioade(m): 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2011
pls call the principal on 08052312966 or call my n and i will link you up 08068824624. check our website thrugh google

(1) (Reply)

Studing Bsc, Msc Cyber Crime In Nigeria? / Photo: Mathematician Successfully Proved 0 Divided By 0 Equals 2 / ASUU Vs FG What's Your Take Should They Scrap ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.