Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,415 members, 7,853,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

Urgent:where Can I Buy Big Sizes Of Plantain In Benin - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Urgent:where Can I Buy Big Sizes Of Plantain In Benin (188 Views)

Buy Big And Small Size Yam! Available At Mile12 Market,lagos / Tarpaulin Fish Pond Price List - Cost Of Different Sizes Of Mobile Fish Ponds / Profitability Of Plantain Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent:where Can I Buy Big Sizes Of Plantain In Benin by Bizpsych: 2:27am On Jul 08, 2020
Hello great forum, please I just lost my job during this period and I can't sit and fold my hands or yet still go out to be begging,hence I decided to venture into buying of big sizes of plantain in dozens and bring it down to Lagos to sell.please great mind assist me in finding out where in the rural areas or inside farmland where I can source it cheaper.please I have four kids to take off.God will surely bless you guys.you can reach me on my what's app number 08032867000.i will really appreciate every single act of compromise towards helping me out with this information.my Benin people I dey hail,ore people twalle for una.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Doussie, Mussivi, Kosso / Invest In Agriculture And Get Returns In 6 Months / Plant Lovers, Please Come In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.