Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Not Cubana Chief Priest, Meet Obi Cubana, The Man Behind Popular Cubana Group - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Not Cubana Chief Priest, Meet Obi Cubana, The Man Behind Popular Cubana Group (5584 Views)

Popular Cubana Chief Priest Debunks Rumours Of Having A Child With Kenyan Woman / Billionaire Cubana Group Chairman & Wife Celebrate 12 Years Anniversary With Pix / Cubana Group Chairman Obi Iyiegbu And Wife Mark 10 Years Marriage Anniversery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Cubana Chief Priest, Meet Obi Cubana, The Man Behind Popular Cubana Group by the360report(m): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
Obi Cubana is a renown Nigeria Businessman, entertainer, show promoter and the CEO @ Cubana Group, He describes himself as God’s Favorite Son , He was born on born 12th April 1975 (he is currently 45 Years Old as of 2020). He is a serial entrepreneur and he is extremely rich. Obi Cubana is one of those Igbo men in Nigeria whose wealth enormous and can be said to be unbelievable. Don’t guess much about his source of wealth. He has an estimated net worth of $500 million dollars as of 2020. We had to bring it to you so early in this article to emphasize how rich he is, this man is by far richer than Cubana Chief Priest, yet he is not as popular as chief priest.

The business Mogul, Obi Cubana runs several businesses, he owns a set of the most expensive hotels in Nigeria, he owns houses (assets) all over Nigeria.

Obi Cubana is the Chairman of Cubana Group , while Cubana Chief priest is the General Manager – Cubana Conglomorate (Owerri) , The Manager of the Group is Cubana Prime Minister.

To Make things easier to understand we will explain everything to you on this article, we will be writing on Obi Cubana’s biography, career, marriage, personal life and net worth and we will be talking about his major source of income, please for the sake of copyright let's continue this on the source provided below
Source: https://www.the360report.com/2020/07/04/obi-cubana-biography-and-net-worth-2020/

it might also interest you to know Rema 2020 net worth as well https://www.the360report.com/2020/07/07/rema-biography-and-net-worth-2020/

Re: Not Cubana Chief Priest, Meet Obi Cubana, The Man Behind Popular Cubana Group by HITsquad: 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
I smell crack grin

But any way na way... Any hustle na hustle!

1 Like

Re: Not Cubana Chief Priest, Meet Obi Cubana, The Man Behind Popular Cubana Group by Onyi22(f): 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
So he is not the real owner?
And I was busy crushing on him.
Moral: Don't believe everything you see on social media

1 Like

Re: Not Cubana Chief Priest, Meet Obi Cubana, The Man Behind Popular Cubana Group by Built2last: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
Onyi22:

The guy is a quiet dude.

he recently came online because Chief priest dragged him into it. For over 10 years he has been balling with money.

Dont ask me how he made his money. Thats not my business.

2 Likes

Re: Not Cubana Chief Priest, Meet Obi Cubana, The Man Behind Popular Cubana Group by Stanweezy(m): 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
Cubana Chief priest billionaire on his own

1 Like

Re: Not Cubana Chief Priest, Meet Obi Cubana, The Man Behind Popular Cubana Group by 12AD: 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
500 million what? undecided

Do you know what 500 million dollars is angry

Better edit that thing, and stop this scrappy half baked blogging....
He's not worth up to 2 million dollars...
Na wa sad

7 Likes

Re: Not Cubana Chief Priest, Meet Obi Cubana, The Man Behind Popular Cubana Group by Teechamps(m): 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
how do i laff at you... cubana chiefpriest is worth more than $2 million dollars not to talk of obi cubana the real deal
Re: Not Cubana Chief Priest, Meet Obi Cubana, The Man Behind Popular Cubana Group by the360report(m): 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
go search for his achievement so far, he keep his private life secret and he just recently came to social media
12AD:
500 million what? undecided

Do you know what 500 million dollars is angry

Better edit that thing, and stop this scrappy half baked blogging....
He's not worth up to 2 million dollars...
Na wa sad
Re: Not Cubana Chief Priest, Meet Obi Cubana, The Man Behind Popular Cubana Group by 12AD: 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
the360report:
go search for his achievement so far, he keep his private life secret and he just recently came to social media
Do you know what 500 million dollars is?

That's almost otedola's networth undecided

Dude, stop quoting bogus figures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Cubana Chief Priest, Meet Obi Cubana, The Man Behind Popular Cubana Group by danduchi(m): 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
You think $500million is #500m abi.. So he's richer than Davido's father, richer than Femi Otedola, almost as rich as Tony Elumelu. Where you buy you weed, you see Lai Mohammed there?

7 Likes

Re: Not Cubana Chief Priest, Meet Obi Cubana, The Man Behind Popular Cubana Group by Ugaboy: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
Onyi22:
im here crushing on u
Re: Not Cubana Chief Priest, Meet Obi Cubana, The Man Behind Popular Cubana Group by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ibol kwenu Eeeeeeeehhh
I don't trust them their wealth don't freak me a bit we all know how they get their money see how you concentrate while reading it you want me to say something I won't say anything cheesy
Re: Not Cubana Chief Priest, Meet Obi Cubana, The Man Behind Popular Cubana Group by hollah123: 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Ibol kwenu Eeeeeeeehhh
I don't trust them their wealth don't freak me a bit we all know how they get their money see how you concentrate while reading it you want me to say something I won't say anything cheesy
the op just keep emphasising rich with no traceable source,these are the kinda people that celebrated hushpuppy n Invictus Obi......a man worth that much with no grass to grace story just like E-MONEY....I no dey envy Dem at all

1 Like

Re: Not Cubana Chief Priest, Meet Obi Cubana, The Man Behind Popular Cubana Group by MajesticKris: 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
if you know how why not go get yours...
poverty mindset instead of praying for God to remember you and your family..

Afonjas everywhere!!!!
Re: Not Cubana Chief Priest, Meet Obi Cubana, The Man Behind Popular Cubana Group by michlins(m): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
Even serial entrepreneur Ifediaso Nnewi aka Innoson isn't worth that much sef. Oga stop quoting numbers please
Re: Not Cubana Chief Priest, Meet Obi Cubana, The Man Behind Popular Cubana Group by the360report(m): 11:14am On Jul 25, 2020
lol
hollah123:
the op just keep emphasising rich with no traceable source,these are the kinda people that celebrated hushpuppy n Invictus Obi......a man worth that much with no grass to grace story just like E-MONEY....I no dey envy Dem at all
Re: Not Cubana Chief Priest, Meet Obi Cubana, The Man Behind Popular Cubana Group by NobleAngell(f): 11:15am On Jul 25, 2020
You mean the man behind whose glory cubana chief priest has been basking?!
Re: Not Cubana Chief Priest, Meet Obi Cubana, The Man Behind Popular Cubana Group by MisterFelix1(m): 11:49am On Jul 25, 2020
HITsquad:
I smell crack grin
But any way na way... Any hustle na hustle!
Including cashing out like this Hushpuppi colleagues? https://hostboz.com

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Nigerian Singers In Diaspora / This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) / Could This Be The Most Expensive House In Nigeria? (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.