Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,296 members, 7,853,381 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

Nigerian Man Becomes A House Owner In The US After Sleeping In His Car For 4 Yrs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man Becomes A House Owner In The US After Sleeping In His Car For 4 Yrs (3151 Views)

Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections / "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home / Why Singer Gozie Okeke, Forgave His Wife, Princess Njideka After Sleeping Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Becomes A House Owner In The US After Sleeping In His Car For 4 Yrs by nairaobserver2: 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
“Four years ago, I was homeless, sleeping in my car and showering at the gym,” Engineer Atoki reveals, as he becomes a house owner in the US

HE WROTE:
4 years ago I was homeless sleeping in my car, showering at the gym, wondering where my next meal would come from. Today I’m officially a homeowner!

See More Photos HERE

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes A House Owner In The US After Sleeping In His Car For 4 Yrs by keentola(m): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes.”— Erasmus

Do You Know hat you can get ebooks for as low as 500 naira?

Now That You Know, what is stopping You from contacting me for your Books?

I sell ALL kinds of Books. My number is in my Bio.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes A House Owner In The US After Sleeping In His Car For 4 Yrs by youthsinitiativ(m): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2020
Congratulations and may affliction not rise up again.
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes A House Owner In The US After Sleeping In His Car For 4 Yrs by Jochabed(f): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2020
Like the say, hard work pays. There is always a MAKING process. Congrats!
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes A House Owner In The US After Sleeping In His Car For 4 Yrs by espn(m): 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
This can only be possible in a working economy with good government. If you like sleep in a car for 20yrs in Nigeria you will end up not even buying a plastic house...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes A House Owner In The US After Sleeping In His Car For 4 Yrs by Vyzz: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
The world wouldn't see this....

If he was hushpuppi na.... The will trend Nigeria...

For those still struggling...... Your chi will pick up ur call....

Say no to crime...
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes A House Owner In The US After Sleeping In His Car For 4 Yrs by flyingpig: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
espn:
This can only be possible in a working economy with good government. If you like sleep in a car for 20yrs in Nigeria you will end up not even buying a plastic house...

grin grin
True shaa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes A House Owner In The US After Sleeping In His Car For 4 Yrs by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2020
Jochabed:
Like the say, hard work pays. There is always a MAKING process. Congrats!
The country differs not like this country of ours
Have always wondered why those aboki don't usually travel out to hustle cause if they do believe me they will make it within a twinkle of an eye, people that can dig like two wells a day any work over there won't scare them
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes A House Owner In The US After Sleeping In His Car For 4 Yrs by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
espn:
Wayray guy you don craze ah swear grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes A House Owner In The US After Sleeping In His Car For 4 Yrs by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
IF na USA, then it's Very Very POSSIBLE as long as your profile is not tarnished

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes A House Owner In The US After Sleeping In His Car For 4 Yrs by SavageResponse(m): 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
Meanwhile his relatives in Nigeria think he picks money from the ground
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes A House Owner In The US After Sleeping In His Car For 4 Yrs by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
Later they will say once you enter America, you will just make it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes A House Owner In The US After Sleeping In His Car For 4 Yrs by MMXX: 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
Congrats to him.

The sufferings of the past shall forever be forgotten

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes A House Owner In The US After Sleeping In His Car For 4 Yrs by johnbush(m): 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
nairaobserver2:
“Four years ago, I was homeless, sleeping in my car and showering at the gym,” Engineer Atoki reveals, as he becomes a house owner in the US

HE WROTE:

See More Photos HERE

the US is such a racist place! they just any black man, who wants to and works for it, own a home. kai, such RACISTS.
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes A House Owner In The US After Sleeping In His Car For 4 Yrs by MrSensor(m): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
sad I don't believe him. They gave him a shelter in the church and he is now posing anyhow for the pictures as if he owns it.
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes A House Owner In The US After Sleeping In His Car For 4 Yrs by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
Lord, I still need an uplifting miracle
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes A House Owner In The US After Sleeping In His Car For 4 Yrs by GreaterFuture1(m): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
I can barely even imagine his Happiness. Congratulations to him

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes A House Owner In The US After Sleeping In His Car For 4 Yrs by MISTAICEY02288(m): 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
OP, he never said he slept in his car for 4 years, he said he slept in the car 4 years ago. Don't you understand simple English? The fact that he said 4 years ago, he was sleeping in his car, does that mean he slept in his car for 4 years? It only means he had history of sleeping inside his car 4 years ago, probably when he just arrived the US and started hustle before later renting his own apartment and now has his own house
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes A House Owner In The US After Sleeping In His Car For 4 Yrs by merieam16(f): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
Testimony time....
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes A House Owner In The US After Sleeping In His Car For 4 Yrs by merieam16(f): 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
OP, he never said he slept in his car for 4 years, he said he slept in the car 4 years ago. Don't you understand simple English? The fact that he said 4 years ago, he was sleeping in his car, does that mean he slept in his car for 4 years? It only means he had history of sleeping inside his car 4 years ago, probably when he just arrived the US and started hustle before later renting his own apartment and now has his own house
dats how bloggers do. Dont mind him

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes A House Owner In The US After Sleeping In His Car For 4 Yrs by Houseofglam7(f): 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2020
cool
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes A House Owner In The US After Sleeping In His Car For 4 Yrs by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
merieam16:
dats how bloggers do. Dont mind him

Lol. Àwọn Blogger Blogger! grin
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes A House Owner In The US After Sleeping In His Car For 4 Yrs by merieam16(f): 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Lol. Àwọn Blogger Blogger! grin
u do make up
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes A House Owner In The US After Sleeping In His Car For 4 Yrs by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:07am On Jul 09, 2020
merieam16:
u do make up

Oh yes ma'am I am a Male Makeup Artist based in Osogbo Osun State wink
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes A House Owner In The US After Sleeping In His Car For 4 Yrs by EMMANUELEDMOND(m): 12:35am On Jul 09, 2020
Congratulations!
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes A House Owner In The US After Sleeping In His Car For 4 Yrs by merieam16(f): 9:51am On Jul 09, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Oh yes ma'am I am a Male Makeup Artist based in Osogbo Osun State wink
Okay, thought ure in lagos
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes A House Owner In The US After Sleeping In His Car For 4 Yrs by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:44am On Jul 09, 2020
merieam16:
Okay, thought ure in lagos

Ohh nah! But I could travel though if you need my services smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Have Bought All The Cars That Used To Stop To Toast Me - BO Hair CEO Oluomachi / 4 Dirty Moments In BB Titans. Blue Aiva Riding Pillows And Expose Boob, Yemi And / Oops! Lady Gaga Bares Entire Boob While Shooting American Horror Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.