Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Creating Another Me - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Creating Another Me (271 Views)

Nenny May Creating New Opportunities For Writers? / I Will Help You With Creating And Publishing Your Ebooks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creating Another Me by Nemi64(m): 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
Have you ever regret steps you fail to move, challenge you fail take on, foolish you regret of not taking part, naughtiness you show, and within a twinkle time seems shorten, you regret of not being foolish once in a while, regret of holding back from what you feeling like doing, regret of being scared to express to the one you love cos you can’t handle rejection, regret regret regret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is all you feel…
Crying will be an under-action of what I felt as I came out of the doctor’s office, I know what you must be thinking, no I’ve not got HIV or some kind disease because of my rough lifestyle, yea, rather nature choose to show me that my prudent life is not needed, my name is Josef Oasis and this is my story.

Hey folks, this is my first trial, so I had need all the advice, crusifications, encouragement and discouragement through your comments……. Though it fictions but believe me, some part is real………….. Am N .E. Joseph Oasis

(1) (Reply)

Get Digital Book( PDF) Of Any Book And Author / Who Can Write A Good Essay At Reasonable Price / New Book Alert!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.