Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Free Domain And Hosting For A Year For 2 Lucky Nairalanders - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Free Domain And Hosting For A Year For 2 Lucky Nairalanders (1051 Views)

Free Domain And Hosting For A Year For 2 Lucky Nairalanders / Buy Domains And Hosting With Instant Activation With Liberty Reserve / Free Domain And Hosting With Nairahost (March 2008) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Domain And Hosting For A Year For 2 Lucky Nairalanders by tunshost: 3:57am On Feb 03, 2011
TunsHost.com is offering two (2) Nairalanders the opportunity to win a free domain name and free hosting for a year.
The free domain name is only applicable for .com, .net, .info and .org domains.

The free hosting comes with the following:
500MB Disk Space
10GB Bandwidth
One Domain
99% Uptime
Cpanel with Fantastico
Prompt Support

All you need to do is reply to this topic that you are interested.

The two lucky Nairalanders will be announced on the 11th of February 2011.

A week ago i said i will be giving out a free domain registration and web hosting for a year for two Nairalanders.
The two Nairalanders that were randomly selected are
edws and *dhtml.
Congratulations to both of you.

Please I would like both ewds and *dhtml to reply to this messgae with their email address or mobile number so that i can contact them with the formality of having their account setup.

For those that weren't selected another free domain and free web hosting promo will be out next month.

Thanks

TunsHost.com
Re: Free Domain And Hosting For A Year For 2 Lucky Nairalanders by 2864: 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2011
Iam intrested
Re: Free Domain And Hosting For A Year For 2 Lucky Nairalanders by naijaman6: 10:20am On Feb 04, 2011
Would really appreciate it. Count me in.
Re: Free Domain And Hosting For A Year For 2 Lucky Nairalanders by badesco(m): 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2011
I am interested. Thanks in advance.
Re: Free Domain And Hosting For A Year For 2 Lucky Nairalanders by Dagash95: 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2011
Imma hellaa interested cool shocked
Re: Free Domain And Hosting For A Year For 2 Lucky Nairalanders by victicho: 4:41am On Feb 07, 2011
tunshost:

TunsHost.com is offering two (2) Nairalanders the opportunity to win a free domain name and free hosting for a year.
The free domain name is only applicable for .com, .net, .info and .org domains.

The free hosting comes with the following:
500MB Disk Space
10GB Bandwidth
One Domain
99% Uptime
Cpanel with Fantastico
Prompt Support

All you need to do is reply to this topic that you are interested.

Tunshot, mehn you are the bomb, I'm really interested.

The two lucky Nairalanders will be announced on the 11th of February 2011.
Re: Free Domain And Hosting For A Year For 2 Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 07, 2011
i yam interested too, please help me reregister .net and .com = estos eres 2 domains already!
Re: Free Domain And Hosting For A Year For 2 Lucky Nairalanders by spikesC(m): 4:12am On Feb 09, 2011
pls i am very much interested,thank you
Re: Free Domain And Hosting For A Year For 2 Lucky Nairalanders by worldbest(m): 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2011
pls i am interested. Thanks
Re: Free Domain And Hosting For A Year For 2 Lucky Nairalanders by worldbest(m): 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2011
pls i am interested thanks
Re: Free Domain And Hosting For A Year For 2 Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 10, 2011
donde esta mi domains? senor tunshost?
Re: Free Domain And Hosting For A Year For 2 Lucky Nairalanders by OmoOwens1: 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2011
Please Im very much interested, I will get you a small contract if u can do this for me.
Re: Free Domain And Hosting For A Year For 2 Lucky Nairalanders by OmoOwens1: 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2011
Please Im very much interested, I will get you a small contract if u can do this for me.
Re: Free Domain And Hosting For A Year For 2 Lucky Nairalanders by misteri: 11:55am On Feb 11, 2011
I am very Interested. Oh!
Re: Free Domain And Hosting For A Year For 2 Lucky Nairalanders by mrperfect(m): 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2011
This is an interesting one.
Re: Free Domain And Hosting For A Year For 2 Lucky Nairalanders by ewds(m): 7:13pm On Feb 11, 2011
interested please smiley
Re: Free Domain And Hosting For A Year For 2 Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 14, 2011
where is my domain? before i vex? i apply since before all these people o.
Re: Free Domain And Hosting For A Year For 2 Lucky Nairalanders by 2864: 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2011
Just like services is their promo. NL, you now know which host is bad in Nigeria. Deceits, Cheats, falsehood. Congratulations for the revelations
Re: Free Domain And Hosting For A Year For 2 Lucky Nairalanders by domainprof: 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2011
Great to be a member of this tread.

There are lots of new possibilities going on right now on
domain names hosting development and the rest.

You would not belief it my friend :
Re: Free Domain And Hosting For A Year For 2 Lucky Nairalanders by DualCore1: 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2011
So the guy has bailed with his offer?

Well, which 2 people really need this hosting badly? Not cuz it is an offer, but they just need it cuz of some financial challenges as of this moment.
This offer is not valid for any developer I know here (including dhtml) because you are not facing any financial challenges  lol.

Ewds, I havnt seen you around so the offer is valid for you.

Here's my offer
500MB 2000 MB Disk Space
10GB 20 GB Bandwidth
One Free Domain
99% Uptime
Cpanel with Fantastico
Prompt Support

This offer is free for a year. You will be required to renew your subscription after year.  smiley
Re: Free Domain And Hosting For A Year For 2 Lucky Nairalanders by Thanuja: 6:01am On Jul 16, 2011
I like to share my experience here http://www.zippozap.com/ , i feel free domain is risk & wont have full control .recently i got the domain here ,it provides nice solution & with the domain i got the free hosting & several packages , it was very useful to me & too good,

(1) (Reply)

270+270 Premium Wordpress Themes / Building A Website Like Facebook Is Easy / Free Domain Registration And Free Web Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.