Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Domestic Flights Resume With 4 Airlines, Strict Protocols, Scanty Passengers - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Domestic Flights Resume With 4 Airlines, Strict Protocols, Scanty Passengers (28899 Views)

I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) / 4 Airlines Set To Launch Operation / Items That Are Prohibited On Domestic Flights In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Flights Resume With 4 Airlines, Strict Protocols, Scanty Passengers by soleexx(m): 10:52am On Jul 09, 2020
pomide:
I was surprised when I still saw arik's Lagos to Abuja ticket as 28k sha

Its better now than few days ago
Re: Domestic Flights Resume With 4 Airlines, Strict Protocols, Scanty Passengers by petitejolie(f): 10:57am On Jul 09, 2020
MARKone:
If I hear, no be naija undecided
no spacing. Chaiii
Re: Domestic Flights Resume With 4 Airlines, Strict Protocols, Scanty Passengers by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
khalids:

Stop passing false information......Just checked now Arik Air, LAG to ABJ is 29k max economy

Sorry for the news there was actually a message I got as to those prices some days back, but I checked earlier today and confirmed the prices for Arik air but I couldn't find this post to correct it until I got a notification of your reply. Once again sorry

1 Like

Re: Domestic Flights Resume With 4 Airlines, Strict Protocols, Scanty Passengers by juniorsam12(m): 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
Nice one please they should open international before the end of the month oooo
Re: Domestic Flights Resume With 4 Airlines, Strict Protocols, Scanty Passengers by earnit3: 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
why
Re: Domestic Flights Resume With 4 Airlines, Strict Protocols, Scanty Passengers by Niswayne19: 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
I am really happy that local airline have resumed and we hope international resumes soon enough.
Many have missed traveling for business or to see their loved ones. Not everyone likes traveling by road some prefer going by flight.
Airline tickets sell at higher rate unlike before even now that we have just 4 airlines operating. It’s going to be hot cake but I saw an amazing deal from FCMB that makes it epic.
As a Premium customer, your financial needs are as unique as you are. FCMB Premium Banking proposition carefully curates the right solutions to not only meet those needs, but your lifestyle requirements, as well. From wealth and asset management to investments, insurance, pensions and retirement planning, they have you covered.
Check out what you get if you open a premium account
An exclusive flight offer. That is really amazing because right now with the increase in flights ticket one needs to check out this offer.
https://www.fcmb.com/premium-travel-offers/#
Well I just decided to share this because I saw many people complaining about how expensive the flight tickets are and also how social distance isn’t observed.
Let’s continue to stay safe and pray that this pandemic ends soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos / Ibom Air Confirms Enugu As Next Landing Destination (Photos) / FG Opens East-West Lane On Second Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.