Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm (105357 Views)

Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California / FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer / Gal Pissetzky: Hushpuppi Is Into Real Estate, Not A Fraudster – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by beloved961(m): 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I think the only thing he can do for him now is to help him reduce his jail term but it's likely to be difficult because I don't remember any charity works carried out by husp to present as evidence to help him get few jail time.......Charitable works are one of the things helping all this U.S. celebrities with low jail time or getting out on bail .

Hin dey do give away for IG na grin
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by frog12: 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
i am SURPRISED he still has MONEY to pay a TOP LAWYER !

1 Like

Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by Oddslordreal: 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
EzeAmusu:
u are worse than that husspuppy

Ok oooo you man
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by Oddslordreal: 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Because yahoo yahoo is more honest - u r not ripping off desperate poor people

What r you saying, read what you r saying
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by BENEAMATA: 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
tillaman:
May the best man win but in the mean time This is what his prison food should look like
Just how he likes it
Else he won’t eat
mr tillaman , na prayer you dey make so ! may we not follow dem use designer chopstick eat sushi for any place of incarceration . Na only my ear i go dey take hear about prison wey dem use designer wears as prison uniform , AMEN .
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by BENEAMATA: 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
Nna17:
There is no peace for one who wrecks havoc and causes immense pains to his victims...

Justice must be served!
wreak .
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by Abusadiq01(m): 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
Nigerianleleyi0:
Yahoo fraud is not comparable to Drug deals

How if Escobar had a lawyer with charisma
He would be a generational legend

May the innocent be freed ✊�

U say weitin?

1 Like

Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by cbrass(m): 12:04am On Jul 10, 2020
adonainana:
Let the legal battle begin,

But the thing is FBI already hacked his instagram, gmail, and i cloud accounts based on the affidavit the FBI agent first submitted

Google and Gmail are both American companies, they easily snitch on you and dont tell you to change your password or anything so in your end you just keep logging in and logging out like nothing is happening.

Also his phone records appeared to have been compromised

Even the affidavit the FBI guy submitted had his passport in it ( they could only get that from going into somewhere private in your email )

Then from his bank accounts, large transfers would have been deposited into it someway somehow.

Then the large cash found on him ( any amount more than £10,000 is money laundering on the spot )

The only evidence they probably would tell the jury probably be based on either a conspiracy to defraud.

Based on my experience there wont be much oral evidence, just documentary evidence from the big tech companies saying what was going on in his email accounts and his bank accounts

Conviction easy to secure on this alone without anyone testifying to say he defrauded them and vice versa

Most things the jury would see would just be reports of him discussing wire transfers and how it eventually landed in his account.

Normally the only way to defend a case like this is to argue perhaps a bank learnt you the money or you had a very rich portfolio to start with.

If huspuppi lawyer is smart, he can always start a defence all the tech reports here and there had nothing to do with his client and perhaps a blackmail by the prosecution to make his client pay for unexplained losses elsewhere.

He could also use jusridiction, hush was always in dubai all the time, so hence no connection.

But the hush guy too no go school so im sure he wont be able to even communicate his defence to his lawyer, all he was busy doing was stealing money and buying gucci up and down.

What a pity

Samuel Eluyefa Esq

seems you are in the legal profession
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by MATURELION: 12:24am On Jul 10, 2020
westland0556:

I can bet this with you, everything about him, his activities, mails and all transactions are already with FBI.. I see him pleading guilty in no distance time. The internet laws may still be porous..But America hardly let go any cybercrime that involves business email compromise.. Let's see how it goes.. What put him into this final mess was over confidence and greediness, he had enough grace to have retired from this illegit business and possibly use proceeds from is ill-gotten wealth to build business empire for himself..
true, the guy was not just using his head that is what got him there in the first place.. anyways I'm not sure he is getting out of it easy they might reduce his term but maybe to a minimum of 10 years, least he can do is fight for bail
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by CanadaOrBust: 1:26am On Jul 10, 2020
Oddslordreal:

What r you saying, read what you r saying

I’m saying that yahoo yahoo is better than u thieves who steal from poor people and drive some to suicide
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by Cousin9999: 3:05am On Jul 10, 2020
I hope he walks on all charges. Free the guy. Jail US politicians and CEOs, the real criminals.
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by Nobody: 3:39am On Jul 10, 2020
Cousin9999:
I hope he walks on all charges. Free the guy. Jail US politicians and CEOs, the real criminals.

US politicians and CEOs are not the only real criminals, the politicians in Nigeria supported by tribal machinery is something else. I asked a question about what happened to the FBI findings of almost 7 years on Allen Onyema, his brothers avoided that question. Estimated $100 billion was stolen under Yaradua/ Jonathan government. US politicians and CEOs operate in rich country, Nigeria is a very poor country.
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by InvertedHammer: 3:42am On Jul 10, 2020
wink2015:

Your statement reminds me of the owner of Airpeace, Mr Allen Onyeama.

That guy is in big troubles or big mess with the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA over a fraudulent transaction that he did in the course of procuring Airline in the STATES ( America )

But Mr Allen Onyeama is presently DOING CHARITY WORKS carrying people free with his airline like what he did in south africa by ferrying Nigerians trapped in SOUTHY ( SOUTH AFRICA ) back to Nigeria in the wake of the XENOPHOBIA.

SO CHARITY WORK can cool the mind of the YANKEES if you know how to play the game.

WHEN CORONAVIRUS SPREAD SO RAPIDLY I WAS EXPECTING THE LIKES OF HUSPUPPI AND WOODBERRY TO FLY BACK TO NIGERIA AND HELP SUFFERING NIGERIANS WITH FOOD, MONEY ETC

But they were gushing, gulping champaigne in their Dubai posh apartment shutting the rest of the poor people out of their lives.

NOW THE HEN HAVE COME TO ROOST !

The centre could not hold !
/

The things you hear on NL.
SMH. grin grin grin

Which part of your anus do you pull these theories from?

/
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by Oddslordreal: 4:27am On Jul 10, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

I’m saying that yahoo yahoo is better than u thieves who steal from poor people and drive some to suicide

K
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by Cutiekatty: 4:34am On Jul 10, 2020
Why do I have the feeling, that hushpuppi will be freed and found innocent??¿ let see how it plays out.
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by PattyMike(m): 4:37am On Jul 10, 2020
Nna17:
There is no peace for one who wrecks havoc and causes immense pains to his victims...

Justice must be served!

Continue decieving yourself. Do u think he scammed an individual, every corporation he scammed had cyber crime insurance which will cover thier losses and extra expenses to beef up security. Fraud is wrong cus it's against the law simple, nothing like immense pain. Immense painer ni. All of u who think hush is a fraudster are wrong, he is what is known as middle man (link man), cash man that gets his cuts from fraudulent deals. Woodberry gan gan is the big fish but because he is not as loud as hush una no go know. No Yahoo boy making THIS kind of money will have time to be posting, following Gucci up and down, traveling here and there NO. To make that kind of crazy money, you would be busy 18 hrs out of 24 and the remaining hrs will be used to relax and get to work again. Hushpuppi nah just middleman the big fishes dey out there, FBI know this too and they will get them through hush. That's all he can offer for a lesser jail term, snitch on the rest. Imagine even inside prison baba still dey show off hire best criminal lawyer. Yankee dey laff am sha, all nah ploy.
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 10, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

The people making noise on this case are the same crying of victimization when FBI released investigation intelligence report of about 7 years on Allen Onyema backed by militants open letters in Nigeria. They blamed Afonja for US FBI report. They have the greatest propaganda machinery in the world. Estimated $100 billion stolen under GEJ. Is that not enough to push youths into crimes?
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by ddeola: 4:37am On Jul 10, 2020
Na em share e wan collect shikena ! sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by funshobabs(m): 7:15am On Jul 10, 2020
My guy fear women pass all uve mentioned.
Moreoffaith:
Police, lawyers and judge are the first three set of people I fear most in this world..

Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by Dhayveed002(m): 7:22am On Jul 10, 2020
D lawyer sefff Make i no talk

Please check out this 2d animation you all gonna like it Erik wonda:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXP4uOfoUWg
Please hit the subcribe botton and happy watching in advance
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by Cousin9999: 9:00am On Jul 10, 2020
babaolofin:

US politicians and CEOs are not the only real criminals, the politicians in Nigeria supported by tribal machinery is something else. I asked a question about what happened to the FBI findings of almost 7 years on Allen Onyema, his brothers avoided that question. Estimated $100 billion was stolen under Yaradua/ Jonathan government. US politicians and CEOs operate in rich country, Nigeria is a very poor country.

Free Hushpuppi.
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by tot(f): 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
[s]
PattyMike:

Continue decieving yourself. Do u think he scammed an individual, every corporation he scammed had cyber crime insurance which will cover thier losses and extra expenses to beef up security. Fraud is wrong cus it's against the law simple, nothing like immense pain. Immense painer ni. All of u who think hush is a fraudster are wrong, he is what is known as middle man (link man), cash man that gets his cuts from fraudulent deals. Woodberry gan gan is the big fish but because he is not as loud as hush una no go know. No Yahoo boy making THIS kind of money will have time to be posting, following Gucci up and down, traveling here and there NO. To make that kind of crazy money, you would be busy 18 hrs out of 24 and the remaining hrs will be used to relax and get to work again. Hushpuppi nah just middleman the big fishes dey out there, FBI know this too and they will get them through hush. That's all he can offer for a lesser jail term, snitch on the rest. Imagine even inside prison baba still dey show off hire best criminal lawyer. Yankee dey laff am sha, all nah ploy.
[/s]
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
tillaman:
May the best man win but in the mean time This is what his prison food should look like
Just how he likes it
Else he won’t eat

cheesy cheesy wink cheesy... una no go kee... person oooo.....
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by handiriwamadi(m): 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
TheRealProphet:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/401738-n168-billion-fraud-hushpuppi-hires-top-chicago-lawyer.html
lawyers are main to defend criminals.he should not be blamed for doing his job. At the end of the case if he is convicted he will be jailed.
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 19, 2020
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 20, 2020
Godisable1212 can we discuss here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) / Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.