Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

I Want To Study Medicine And Surgery In Benin Republic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Study Medicine And Surgery In Benin Republic (387 Views)

Medicine And Surgery: Is It Worth The Attention It Gets? / Can An Average Student Study Medicine And Surgery? / OAU Medicine And Surgery Cut-off Mark 304 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Study Medicine And Surgery In Benin Republic by Hahnemann: 7:26am On Jul 09, 2020
Hello nairalanders

I ve tried to gain admission to study medicine and surgery in Nigeria three times to no avail. I'm considering an option of studying in Ghana or Benin Republic. But I'm concerned abt the following.
I currently have BSc in public health from a Nigerian university.

1. How to know an accredited university

2. Requirements for admission

3. Fees

4.Requirements to travel

I need advice and any opinion especially from an experienced person is welcomed.

(1) (Reply)

Landmark Undergraduate Becomes Ican Certified At Age 19 / WAEC Finally Releases 2020 WASSCE Timetable / BECE NECO To End September 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.