Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

How Best To Grow 150k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Best To Grow 150k (833 Views)

Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / 11 Ways To Grow Your Money 2 BY STEPSGUIDE / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best To Grow 150k by monaPhilz: 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
Good afternoon Nlanders. Please with business is advisable to start up with 150k. I'm readily ready to learn from anyone
Re: How Best To Grow 150k by micellgevity: 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
Let me introduce you to goat farming if you have space. You don't need to spend the whole 150k, just buy like 11 goats, 9 females 2 males at around 8k to 9k each. Pata pata you go spend 90 something thousand. Keep the remaining change for feeding. And if you can look for food around for free, you won't spend much on food. In six months, your 11 goats can multiply to 20 or 28. In a year, it will be either 36, 45 or 50. Quote me for more and thank me later
Re: How Best To Grow 150k by Mobi47(m): 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
if u are looking for what u can do from home with d 150k and make at least 10k minimum daily, pm me. but before I reveal the secret u must pay for the info. yes I am saying it in public because I know it is working and working for me. the secret will cost u 25k. Pls don't pm me if u know u are not paying 25k before the info is given.
Re: How Best To Grow 150k by Generalgoshen: 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
Mobi47:
if u are looking for what u can do from home with d 150k and make at list 10k minimum daily, pm me. but before I reveal the secret u must pay for the info. yes I am saying it in public because I know it is working and working for me. the secret will cost u 25k. Pls don't pm me if u know u are not paying 25k before the info is given.
I will pay you send me a pm
Re: How Best To Grow 150k by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
Mobi47:
if u are looking for what u can do from home with d 150k and make at list 10k minimum daily, pm me. but before I reveal the secret u must pay for the info. yes I am saying it in public because I know it is working and working for me. the secret will cost u 25k. Pls don't pm me if u know u are not paying 25k before the info is given.
Lol, comedian, why not make it 100k instead of 25k

1 Like

Re: How Best To Grow 150k by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
micellgevity:
Let me introduce you to goat farming if you have space. You don't need to spend the whole 150k, just buy like 11 goats, 9 females 2 males at around 8k to 9k each. Pata pata you go spend 90 something thousand. Keep the remaining change for feeding. And if you can look for food around for free, you won't spend much on food. In six months, your 11 goats can multiply to 20 or 28. In a year, it will be either 36, 45 or 50. Quote me for more and thank me later

How many plots needed
Re: How Best To Grow 150k by dorispray: 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
monaPhilz:
Good afternoon Mlanders. Please with business is advisable to start up with 150k. I'm readily ready to learn from anyone

Well, let me tell you this; Frankly speaking, with the amount of capital you said you've got, you can increased it in multiple fold by going into the Telecom business/services sector.

Do you even realize that all major banks commercial Banks in the country have been raking millions of Naira by delving into this business sector aside from their normal banking services which they're primarily licensed to be offering to people?

Or tell me Which commercial banks in the country doesn't offers any of the following business services listed below.....

** Airtime Virtual Top-up (VTU) sales ...........
** Data Bundle sales (MTN, AIRTEL ,GLO ,9MOBILE ,SMILE, SPECTRANET ,etc) ................
** CableTV Subscription (DSTV, GOTV, STARTIMES)............
** Electricity Payment..............
** Other Payments & Collections such as WAEC, JAMB, NECO & NABTEB...............
** As well as Mobile Banking Agent services via P.O.S kiosk/ Biz centers.............

Telecom business is sweet and very lucrative. It is the new Oil wealth in town and you need to tap out of this wealth also.

My Message is clear and direct...

*1. Do You Buy Airtime via Recharge Cards or Bank/kiosk Virtual Top-up (VTU service)

*2. Do You Subscribe for Data bundle??

*3. Do You Subscribe Cable TV subscription??

*4. Do You Pay ELECTRICITY Bills??

If the answers are YES, then people can also buy from you at the comfort of your home!

Therefore this business is for you.

Come partner with PRIME-LINK TELECOMS and own a Virtual Top Up Account to do all these transactions with ease and make daily commission at the comfort of your home or office using just your smart phone.

Facts to note:

Everyday, millions of people make use of airtime and data subscription, they pay for DSTV, GOTV[b][/b][b][/b], StarTimes and Electricity bills whether they like it or not! This singular reason is why PRIME-LINK TELECOMS SERVICES will always be in business.

The Economy is Slow, But People are Still...

1. Watching Cable TV

2. Making Calls With Airtime

3. Browsing Facebook And Buying Data

4. Paying Electricity Bills

5. Making phone calls and Sending Airtime To Loved Ones.

There is Money to be Made from them this Year.

Consider adding Telecom business to whatever you are doing, or not doing. You start Earning from the moment you are Registered and get Activated! You make money 24/7!!!

If you seems to be interested, Text/Call/Chat us up here: 07086268565.................... https:///2347086268565
Re: How Best To Grow 150k by micellgevity: 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
myboy2111:

How many plots needed
Just on a plot of land, that is if you have access to it. But you can still make do with a fenced house if you stay in one. I can also supply you goats. I stay in Ilorin.
Re: How Best To Grow 150k by castins(m): 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
Am interested in buying your goats, I have two already, but willing to increase it to like 10, but am in PHC, how do we go about it?
micellgevity:
Re: How Best To Grow 150k by sicily4u: 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
micellgevity:
Just on a plot of land, that is if you have access to it. But you can still make do with a fenced house if you stay in one. I can also supply you goats. I stay in Ilorin.

That's good one, which type of goat ?
Re: How Best To Grow 150k by smartking1: 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
monaPhilz:
Good afternoon Nlanders. Please with business is advisable to start up with 150k. I'm readily ready to learn from anyone

If you are interested in Forex. We have a very consistent Forex Robot, we will set up a Forex account for you and help your put the Forex Robot on it in a vps(virtual private server) and it will be generating around 50% of your capital for you monthly.
For more knowledge about us and the Forex Robot Results, you can visit http://smarttraders.com.ng/
You can whatsapp us on 08135495044
Re: How Best To Grow 150k by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
micellgevity:
interested ,how can i get in touch
Re: How Best To Grow 150k by monaPhilz: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2020
micellgevity:
Thank you, sir
Re: How Best To Grow 150k by monaPhilz: 9:07am On Jul 10, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Lol, comedian, why not make it 100k instead of 25k
No mind am
Re: How Best To Grow 150k by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2020
monaPhilz:

OP let me draw your attention to this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5968399/how-make-money-nigeria-lucrative

You will get a good answer.
Re: How Best To Grow 150k by micellgevity: 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
myboy2111:
interested ,how can i get in touch
Re: How Best To Grow 150k by PericomaNwankwo: 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
castins:
Am interested in buying your goats, I have two already, but willing to increase it to like 10, but am in PHC, how do we go about it?

Hello bro I'm interested. I'm willing to buy 10-30 goats. I'm in owerri.
Re: How Best To Grow 150k by tradebot: 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
Invest in my project, I will pay you 50% in 6 months

(1) (Reply)

See The Precolonial Naira Notes I Found In My Late Father's Document / Starting A Mini Resturant (local Canteen) / How Do I Send Money From Kuwait Please �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.