Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Affordable Local Pop Corn Machine @osogbo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affordable Local Pop Corn Machine @osogbo (1063 Views)

Pop Corn Machine 70k / Pop Corn Machine For Sale !!! / Pop Corn Machine And Location For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable Local Pop Corn Machine @osogbo by 10kgod(m): 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
This is to inform you all that are residing in Osun state that locally made pop corn machines at cheaper price are now available at Osogbo.

Fabricated @our work shop in OSOGBO.

No need to go to Ibadan again.....

For more info, check my signature

pictures are coming...
Re: Affordable Local Pop Corn Machine @osogbo by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
10kgod:
This is to inform you all that are residing in Osun state that locally made pop corn machines at cheaper price are now available at Osogbo.

Fabricated @our work shop in OSOGBO.

No need to go to Ibadan again.....

For more info, check my signature

pictures are coming...
na WA o, no need to go to ibadan again?
Well can you do something like this?
Using gas and solar?
Can charge phones, play music, give bright lights?

Re: Affordable Local Pop Corn Machine @osogbo by 10kgod(m): 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
southniyikaye:
na WA o, no need to go to ibadan again?
Well can you do something like this?
Using gas and solar?
Can charge phones, play music, give bright lights?

Baba, your price is too high. I'm here to help the people with the price in OSOGBO...not to add to their problem of no money.
Re: Affordable Local Pop Corn Machine @osogbo by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
10kgod:

Baba, your price is too high. I'm here to help the people with the price in OSOGBO...not to add to their problem of no money.
Pls show me sample pics of your machine

Pls don't refer to this as what you are doing o

Re: Affordable Local Pop Corn Machine @osogbo by 10kgod(m): 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
southniyikaye:
Pls show me sample pics of your machine

Pls don't refer to this as what you are doing o

let me get to work shop.

That aside, can you stop making negative comments or antagonizing my thread on popcorn machine?

I guess you have your own thread.... pls
Re: Affordable Local Pop Corn Machine @osogbo by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
10kgod:

let me get to work shop.

That aside, can you stop making negative comments or antagonizing my thread on popcorn machine?

I guess you have your own thread.... pls
you made it my business when you mentioned ibadan, it means you spoiling business for us abi make we no chop again?
Re: Affordable Local Pop Corn Machine @osogbo by 10kgod(m): 11:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
southniyikaye:
you made it my business when you mentioned ibadan, it means you spoiling business for us abi make we no chop again?

okay okay... I will modify it.

(1) (Reply)

Tested And Trusted Approach To Hilo 49ja / When Was The Last Time You Were Sent Money From The USA? How Did You Receive It? / Can Someone Kindly Break This Down For Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.