Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,299 members, 7,860,732 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

Register Domain Names Without Credit Card. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Register Domain Names Without Credit Card. (499 Views)

Prepaid Mastercard Credit Card In Nigeria / How To Obtain And Get Credit Card In Nigeria. Do Shopping Online With Ease! / Fund Liberty Reserve With Your Credit Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Register Domain Names Without Credit Card. by nkem123(m): 11:33am On Feb 03, 2011
real internet estate business is a lucrative one,i know gurus who make millions of dollars yearly through domain names.but the issue of credit card is the major frustration for those just coming into the market.the truth is that online transaction is impossible without a credit card.but through my years of research i have come to realise that there is a way to actually do internet marketing without a credit card.i have a package that will guide you on the following:how to register a domain name,how to generate traffic into your domain,how to generate cash with your domain,where to market your domain so fast with a huge profit,where to monetize and optimize your domain names and be paid in euros,how to open an adsense account with google and get your cheque under 48 hours.
send your email address to 08080821329,08130948358 or ojogwpeters@yahoo.com.
Re: Register Domain Names Without Credit Card. by larryhomie(m): 1:31am On Feb 04, 2011
Your nigerian visa and master card is a very good alternative. How on earth does someone get an adsense check in 48 hours, even though you make all themoney today. Google needs time to verify. Dont decieve people pls
Re: Register Domain Names Without Credit Card. by nkem123(m): 10:56am On Feb 04, 2011
incase you are not aware,google check will get to you in nothin less than 21 days,and your bank will take 14 days to process your check.but there's a way to get your money into your nigeria bank account here under 48 hours.so admit you don't know the secret thank you.
Re: Register Domain Names Without Credit Card. by Carlc: 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2011
First i can tell you that my bank would process my check in less than 14 days. Your secret of getting your money into your Nigerian bank account would definitely involve a US bank account.

I dont have a problem with it but the earlier we start doing things more straight forward in Nigeria, the better for us. Once your stuff is sure with no ramifications, all i would say is goodluck.

No hard feelings bro

(1) (Reply)

Easy Fast Business Registrations - Call 08052508679 / Aneke - I’m Taking Inspiration From Vieira! / Loan Or Jv Or Investor Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.