Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) (78849 Views)

World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) / What Nigeria Is Losing For Killing Mountain Gorillas – Expert / Video Of Gorillas Carefully Avoiding Rain Amazes Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by persius555(m): 3:35am On Jul 10, 2020
Poachers should steer clear or become extinct
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by engrchykae(m): 4:00am On Jul 10, 2020
People are already saying bush meat this and that.
Some people are degenerate,animals are encoded messages,they are not to be killed,they are important parts of life,if they go extinct,there will be a system vacuum.
Idiots are not supposed to understand.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by Iceberg3: 4:24am On Jul 10, 2020
As beautiful as connies grin
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by sigiyaya(m): 5:35am On Jul 10, 2020
meshacha1:
Hello my friend,

I just want to share with you a message about the love of Christ. John 3 vs 16 says God so much loved you that He gave His only Son, Jesus Christ to shed his blood for you.

Dear friend, Jesus died so you can access salvation with eternal life. As you receive Christ into your life today, I assure you that you will never remain the same… 1 Corinthians 5 vs 17 says If any man be in Christ he is a new creature, old things are passed away, behold all things are become new.

How to experience this newness of life:
Step 1: Confess your sins to God, and ask Him to forgive you of past sins
Step 2: Repent from your sins, and do not return back to them
Step 3: Believe in your heart that you are now saved.

As you do these, continue in your Christian walk and relationship with God by fellowshipping with a Bible believing church, also prayer and continual study of the word of God will keep you going.

Thank God you’re now saved. God bless you.
You be f00l!!
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by Adrian9(m): 5:37am On Jul 10, 2020
That picture was Photoshoped! Why obasanjo no dey for the middle?
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by baratech: 5:52am On Jul 10, 2020
Tominix:
With this discovery hope they won't start eating them

Loolzzzz
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by Enyimbamercedes: 5:53am On Jul 10, 2020
Protect them oooo! There is hunger in the land!

Now you’ve exposed them to people who will go there and kill “bush meat” then come here to ask stupid questions like I knowledge this hairy human being looking bush meat today, who knows the name of this animal?
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by Kingrefreshed: 5:59am On Jul 10, 2020
booscy:
Nature always Heals and self regenerates.
God made it so.

Respect and fear the creator of the universe.

Just wait till the "Look at what I caught at my backyard "gang surfaces.
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by Maghan37: 6:00am On Jul 10, 2020
This is beautiful to see. Nigerians are yet to develop the mentality of protection and recognition of animal rights. Look at the way Brasilians protected a female Python crossing the road. In Nigeria that Python would have been killed by a road user on the spot. It is such mentality that the Brasilians exhibited that develops nation's.
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 6:15am On Jul 10, 2020
With this discovery these gorilla are already dead because some people will be planning now how to kill them for food or in need of a part of their body for this or that if govt fail to quickly protect them.
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by Mkayfrenzy(m): 6:20am On Jul 10, 2020
How do gorillas mate??.
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by Nairalandmonika: 6:54am On Jul 10, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
Awesome ! I think more species of insects like Butterflies and other animals should be introduced to the Park ,and some human settlements close to the park should be demolished and reforested. The park needs pedestrian paths and arc bridges. Newer trees should be planted and some older dying trees be uprooted . Maybe build a ghost town with statues to tell interesting folk tales..
There should be huge entrance gate larger than Jurassic park. and also would be fun if there's Hot air balloon tour .
The park is my favorite Cross River Attraction and there would be so much enhancement to attract 2 million visitors each year, if it's privatized .

Is this the park?
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 10, 2020
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by sapientia(m): 7:01am On Jul 10, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
The location of that place must be kept secret. If the location is revealed the hunters in the community will be buying ingredients of gorilla peppersoup

For real.

It must remain a secret.
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by dazzlingd(m): 7:17am On Jul 10, 2020
Drsnives:
make them no try migrate come my placeoo if not na yam pepper soup we go take them do

Not funny but a shameful comment

1 Like

Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by dazzlingd(m): 7:19am On Jul 10, 2020
engrchykae:
People are already saying bush meat this and that.
Some people are degenerate,animals are encoded messages,they are not to be killed,they are important parts of life,if they go extinct,there will be a system vacuum.
Idiots are not supposed to understand.

Not all brains are equal, some people are dumber than u could ever imagine

1 Like

Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by 2cribz: 7:21am On Jul 10, 2020
At times i do think how did God create all of these beasts. Imagine one blow from this gorilla. Hollywood always adds spice to reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXGkeTEdUDM

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by blowjohn(m): 7:25am On Jul 10, 2020
booscy:
Nature always Heals and self regenerates.
God made it so.

Respect and fear the creator of the universe.

Atheists will say they created themselves. Very foolish people
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by themanderon: 7:29am On Jul 10, 2020
chukwugoziegi:
Bush meat.

Lol!

That silverback Gorilla is Rafiki of the Lion King.

Its actually a mandrill.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by raphy(m): 7:45am On Jul 10, 2020
I hope when some rivers hunters in NL see this they won't start war in the land of gorrilas.

becauss hunger bad .

anyway good morning. #TGIF GOD no go shame us.
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by adecz: 7:49am On Jul 10, 2020
Oyibo see rare animals,
but black see bush meat!!
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by otokx(m): 8:31am On Jul 10, 2020
Cross River has the potential to be a tourist haven but alas the road to Calabar is so bad.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 10, 2020
Tominix:
[color=red] am concerned about the word ON

I am (or I'm) concerned with your use of am in place of I am or I'm
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by Tominix(m): 9:08am On Jul 10, 2020
airsaylongcom:

I am (or I'm) concerned with your use of am in place of I am or I'm
Was a mistake
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by losdiose(m): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2020
TheFacelessMan:
I am not in the mood to write....

But I highly recommend Michael Crichton's CONGO.

It is a nice novel about some gorillas...

Thanks for this

It is already downloaded in my Anybooks shelf
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by laclass(m): 9:26am On Jul 10, 2020
grin cheesy
Tominix:
With this shebi na cross river PEPER SOUP!!!
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 10, 2020
Tominix:
Was a mistake

All these previous posts too were mistakes?

Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by Tominix(m): 9:36am On Jul 10, 2020
airsaylongcom:

All these previous posts too were mistakes?
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by luluman: 9:54am On Jul 10, 2020
Tominix:
Correct. Those people eat every animal that exist.
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by Ekg911(m): 9:58am On Jul 10, 2020
Tominix:
Aswear
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by Sammiesparkly(m): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2020
Hope they increase in Population Cos Some Hungry Stomachs go soon turn am to bush meat
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by Hotspotbro(m): 10:52am On Jul 10, 2020
Senate should pass a bill to protect Nigeria's wildlife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) / Fishermen Trap & Kill Hippopotamus In Kebbi, Samanaji Community (Photos) / Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.