Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Nnewi: Dead Man Reportedly Comes Back To Life (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nnewi: Dead Man Reportedly Comes Back To Life (photos) (8171 Views)

Driver Hit By LASTMA Officials, Battles For His Life (Photos) / Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) / English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnewi: Dead Man Reportedly Comes Back To Life (photos) by midascnn(m): 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
A man identified as Mr. Emesim Chukwunonso from Ukpor in Nnewi-North LGA, reportedly came back to life a few hours after being confirmed d**d by a hospital.

Mr. Chukwnonso was alleged to have died after being involved in an accident where he was working.

Rev. Canon Chiadikaobi Emmanuel of Jesus Healing School, Nnewi, who disclosed this through official Facebook Page revealed that Mr. Chukwunonso died two (2) times before he came back to life.

Part of the Facebook Post Reads;

A DEADMAN CAME BACK TO LIFE

Mr. Emesim Chukwunonso had a fatal accident where he was working. His cutting machine hit on iron in the wall and bounced back to cut his skull into his brain, from the head down to his cheek.

Having lost much blood, he died in the first hospital they admitted him. When confirmed d**d, his friends took him away from the hospital.

Meanwhile, he saw himself depart from his physical body to embark on a journey where he walked with thousands of people. All were moving towards a particular direction and yet nobody looked back or talked to each other. All one by one passed through one gate.

The person before him passed through the huge gate, and it was his turn to enter when suddenly the gate banged close. And a loud voice commanded him, saying, “Go back.” Then he turned to go back only to regain his consciousness on earth. At that time his fingers moved and his friends became happy and drove the vehicle speedily to Nnamdi Azikiwe Teaching Hospital, Nnewi.

Read more: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2020/07/09/nnewi-dead-man-reportedly-comes-back-to-life-photos/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnewi: Dead Man Reportedly Comes Back To Life (photos) by BigTableShaker(f): 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
Haa, yebhoes!

2 Likes

Re: Nnewi: Dead Man Reportedly Comes Back To Life (photos) by Vyzz: 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
Damn

That is really a killer wound....

He is damn lucky

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnewi: Dead Man Reportedly Comes Back To Life (photos) by LongLife4all: 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
God be praised for his life.

2 Likes

Re: Nnewi: Dead Man Reportedly Comes Back To Life (photos) by FlordFlorez(m): 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
God is great!

4 Likes

Re: Nnewi: Dead Man Reportedly Comes Back To Life (photos) by cherishmichael: 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
Nawaooooo!
Re: Nnewi: Dead Man Reportedly Comes Back To Life (photos) by sam4noow(m): 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
ohhh Damnnnn Shiiitttt nigggaarr
that's weird

1 Like

Re: Nnewi: Dead Man Reportedly Comes Back To Life (photos) by DoubleEngine007: 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
The guy time never reach..

Speedy recovery man!

Mr.Emesim 1-0 Village People..

3 Likes

Re: Nnewi: Dead Man Reportedly Comes Back To Life (photos) by ukukaegbu(m): 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
It would be a miracle to survive that and still be normal.

3 Likes

Re: Nnewi: Dead Man Reportedly Comes Back To Life (photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
midascnn:
A man identified as Mr. Emesim Chukwunonso from Ukpor in Nnewi-North LGA, reportedly came back to life a few hours after being confirmed d**d by a hospital.

Mr. Chukwnonso was alleged to have died after being involved in an accident where he was working.

Rev. Canon Chiadikaobi Emmanuel of Jesus Healing School, Nnewi, who disclosed this through official Facebook Page revealed that Mr. Chukwunonso died two (2) times before he came back to life.

Mr. Emesim Chukwunonso had a fatal accident where he was working. His cutting machine hit on iron in the wall and bounced back to cut his skull into his brain, from the head down to his cheek.

Having lost much blood, he died in the first hospital they admitted him. When confirmed d**d, his friends took him away from the hospital.

Meanwhile, he saw himself depart from his physical body to embark on a journey where he walked with thousands of people. All were moving towards a particular direction and yet nobody looked back or talked to each other. All one by one passed through one gate.

The person before him passed through the huge gate, and it was his turn to enter when suddenly the gate banged close. And a loud voice commanded him, saying, “Go back.” Then he turned to go back only to regain his consciousness on earth. At that time his fingers moved and his friends became happy and drove the vehicle speedily to Nnamdi Azikiwe Teaching Hospital, Nnewi.

Read more: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2020/07/09/nnewi-dead-man-reportedly-comes-back-to-life-photos/

Please who narrated this 'story'?

3 Likes

Re: Nnewi: Dead Man Reportedly Comes Back To Life (photos) by Simplyleo: 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
[s]
midascnn:

[/s]
Tales by moonlight.

Take this to jokes section. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Nnewi: Dead Man Reportedly Comes Back To Life (photos) by Pweetyccee(f): 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
Thank God
Re: Nnewi: Dead Man Reportedly Comes Back To Life (photos) by robinso01(m): 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Speedy recovery man!
Well done, Mr scoreboard

1 Like

Re: Nnewi: Dead Man Reportedly Comes Back To Life (photos) by robinso01(m): 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Speedy recovery man!
Well done, Mr scoreboard
Re: Nnewi: Dead Man Reportedly Comes Back To Life (photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
My guy vex come back when he see say na inside kitchen sink them de sew him head
Re: Nnewi: Dead Man Reportedly Comes Back To Life (photos) by DoubleEngine007: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
robinso01:

Well done, Mr scoreboard
Village people's chairman sighted cheesy
Re: Nnewi: Dead Man Reportedly Comes Back To Life (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
There is Life after death!!

4 Likes

Re: Nnewi: Dead Man Reportedly Comes Back To Life (photos) by robinso01(m): 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Village people's chairman sighted cheesy

May u outscored ur village people

1 Like

Re: Nnewi: Dead Man Reportedly Comes Back To Life (photos) by VirginFinder: 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
There is Llife after death!!
Re: Nnewi: Dead Man Reportedly Comes Back To Life (photos) by usmikky2010: 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
Wow, this is very strange..
Re: Nnewi: Dead Man Reportedly Comes Back To Life (photos) by fullblast(m): 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
Nothing is too hard for God to do... This return ticket is for some serious unfinished business.

1 Like

Re: Nnewi: Dead Man Reportedly Comes Back To Life (photos) by Fajoe2020: 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
God is still at work. The gate of hell can not stop Him. Praise God ���

1 Like

Re: Nnewi: Dead Man Reportedly Comes Back To Life (photos) by starbuck(f): 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
Exactly the dream my mom told me before her death embarassed embarassed

She dreamt where 2 people were leading her towards a deserted place, she kept walking until she was tired and told them she can't continue.. As she was about heading back, i woke her up. She was really annoyed with me for waking her up that i should have left her to return from where she met them... Few days after, she died

1 Like

Re: Nnewi: Dead Man Reportedly Comes Back To Life (photos) by EbenezerTriumph: 2:22am On Jul 10, 2020
starbuck:
Exactly the dream my mom told me before her death embarassed embarassed

She dreamt where 2 people were leading her towards a deserted place, she kept walking until she was tired and told them she can't continue.. As she was about heading back, i woke her up. She was really annoyed with me for waking her up that i should have left her to return from where she met them... Few days after, she died
near death experiences (NDE).
Had it mean u didn't waker her probably she'd have died in her sleep
Re: Nnewi: Dead Man Reportedly Comes Back To Life (photos) by starbuck(f): 2:25am On Jul 10, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:
near death experiences (NDE).
Had it mean u didn't waker her probably she'd have died in her sleep

Nope, I believe she would have still been alive by now if she had returned to the exact place they took her from.. This was her exact thought when she was telling me about the dream on her sick bed
Re: Nnewi: Dead Man Reportedly Comes Back To Life (photos) by EbenezerTriumph: 2:26am On Jul 10, 2020
starbuck:

Nope, I believe she would have still been alive by now if she had returned to the exact place they took her from.. This was her exact thought when she was telling me about the dream on her sick bed
I'm so sorry.

1 Like

Re: Nnewi: Dead Man Reportedly Comes Back To Life (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 5:42am On Jul 10, 2020
Kitchen sink.

Will the wound not be contaminated?

The way he's carelessly placed there, will it not affect the brain?
This pastor narrating this story grin grin grin
We know the drill !

May all the odds be in Mr Emesim's favour !!
Speedy recovery !
Re: Nnewi: Dead Man Reportedly Comes Back To Life (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:42am On Jul 10, 2020
Na Gold gate?
Re: Nnewi: Dead Man Reportedly Comes Back To Life (photos) by Purplebubble: 7:33am On Jul 10, 2020
Thank God
Re: Nnewi: Dead Man Reportedly Comes Back To Life (photos) by DonHummer(m): 8:04am On Jul 10, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s] Tales by moonlight.
Take this to jokes section. undecided
It's not tales by moonlight, haven't you heard about Near Death Experience (NDE)

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dear, You Cannot Slap A Woman In America / See How 24 Year Old Lady Looks Now In Just 4 Months Of Using Drugs (video) / Except Premature Death This Is What Cultist Are Enjoying PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.