Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

In Need Of A Javascript Expert For My DOM Manipulation Assignment - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / In Need Of A Javascript Expert For My DOM Manipulation Assignment (880 Views)

I Urgently Need A SEO Expert For My Website / UBA Freedom Dom Account For Google Adsense / How Much Can I Withdraw And Remain In A DIAMOND BANK Dollar DOM Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Javascript Expert For My DOM Manipulation Assignment by Globallords(m): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2020
Hello Webmasters in the house, please I need someone to help me look into my source code and correct the errors I've been repeating.
I want to make the edit button in each rows respond to onclick event and populate the form elements with values from the specific row.

Thanks in advance as you offer an helping hand
Re: In Need Of A Javascript Expert For My DOM Manipulation Assignment by stanliwise(m): 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
Globallords:
Hello Webmasters in the house, please I need someone to help me look into my source code and correct the errors I've been repeating.
I want to make the edit button in each rows respond to onclick event and populate the form elements with values from the specific row.

where is the source code?

This one you are mentioning expert I hope you know expert use to eat too? grin
Re: In Need Of A Javascript Expert For My DOM Manipulation Assignment by Globallords(m): 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
stanliwise:
where is the source code?

This one you are mentioning expert I hope you know expert use to eat too? grin
smiles, can I reach you on WhatsApp directly?
Re: In Need Of A Javascript Expert For My DOM Manipulation Assignment by stanliwise(m): 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
Globallords:

zero eight one 72 833 073

I wrote it this way to avoid web scrappers form stealing it

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Javascript Expert For My DOM Manipulation Assignment by Globallords(m): 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
stanliwise:
zero eight zero 72 833 073
I wrote it this way to avoid web scrappers form stealing it
ok boss
Re: In Need Of A Javascript Expert For My DOM Manipulation Assignment by stanliwise(m): 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
Globallords:

I made a mistake in the number it has been corrected

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Javascript Expert For My DOM Manipulation Assignment by WebMind: 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
Globallords:

If you don't mind. I can do such also,
with JQuery or ordinary JS.

That your username, you call yourself globallord, are you rivalling God or what? Funny.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Javascript Expert For My DOM Manipulation Assignment by explorer250(m): 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
Globallords:

If you have not solved the problem, you can add me on WhatsApp to help you out. check for my number on my signature

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Javascript Expert For My DOM Manipulation Assignment by WebMind: 1:44am On Jul 11, 2020
Globallords:

I did it with JQuery already but don't know if that's good enough or not.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Javascript Expert For My DOM Manipulation Assignment by Globallords(m): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
WebMind:
I did it with JQuery already but don't know if that's good enough or not.
wow, you are wonderful, but boss strictly want JavaScript cause I'm yet to start jQuery
Re: In Need Of A Javascript Expert For My DOM Manipulation Assignment by Globallords(m): 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
WebMind:

If you don't mind. I can do such also,
with JQuery or ordinary JS.

That your username, you call yourself globallord, are you rivalling God or what? Funny.
smiles, who is like God? no one. I won't mind boss,
Re: In Need Of A Javascript Expert For My DOM Manipulation Assignment by Globallords(m): 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
thank you all for the wonderful helping hand. God bless you
Re: In Need Of A Javascript Expert For My DOM Manipulation Assignment by WebMind: 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
Globallords:
wow, you are wonderful, but boss strictly want JavaScript cause I'm yet to start jQuery

WebMind:

I didnt make it responsive because of time.

Check this post. the attachment.
Re: In Need Of A Javascript Expert For My DOM Manipulation Assignment by Globallords(m): 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
WebMind:

Check this post. the attachment.
Kindly share your WhatsApp number
Re: In Need Of A Javascript Expert For My DOM Manipulation Assignment by Willzz(m): 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2020
why not post the source code here so we can all drop ideas and learn from each other.. That's how other programming communities grow..

Just saying though
Re: In Need Of A Javascript Expert For My DOM Manipulation Assignment by WebMind: 12:02am On Sep 01, 2020
Globallords:

Kindly share your WhatsApp number
On my signature already.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Javascript Expert For My DOM Manipulation Assignment by Globallords(m): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Thanks for your help, i got the code fixed up and working. God bless the web developers

(1) (Reply)

Help: Spam Comments / What Happened To Nigeria.gov.ng? / How 2 Configure Proxy Server On Vpn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.