Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Motivational Books Has Failed Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Motivational Books Has Failed Me (351 Views)

My Business Has Failed! Please Advise Me / Banks To Pay N10,000 Fine For Failed Transaction Not Reversed Within 24hrs / Why Paddy Adenuga's Bid To Acquire Chevron Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motivational Books Has Failed Me by Sebastine1994(m): 10:59am On Jul 10, 2020
These motivational books things and tapes are not working for me oh, business is dull now, I use half of my income to buy books and yet my life remains the same.

I think I will give it up now, they just make you believe anything and then nothing works, it's like a talisman that fails but was supposed to protect me.

I listen to all motivational tapes and yet I can't take action, just hope

I will donate my library to interested persons, but it's over, I will way bill it to any state but transportation will be paid by receiver,
Re: Motivational Books Has Failed Me by Ourkitchenpalm: 11:21am On Jul 10, 2020
Motivational Books/Tapes cannot put food on your table except you take Actions.

What motivational materials does is to propel you into putting your ideas to work believing that all things are possible.
No Motivation..No Action..No Success

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motivational Books Has Failed Me by alwayssparkling: 11:49am On Jul 10, 2020
what kind of business do you do.
Re: Motivational Books Has Failed Me by Sebastine1994(m): 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
alwayssparkling:
what kind of business do you do.

I sell car spare parts
Re: Motivational Books Has Failed Me by alwayssparkling: 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
which state and area?
Re: Motivational Books Has Failed Me by charleff512(m): 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
Sebastine1994:
These motivational books things and tapes are not working for me oh, business is dull now, I use half of my income to buy books and yet my life remains the same.

I think I will give it up now, they just make you believe anything and then nothing works, it's like a talisman that fails but was supposed to protect me.

I listen to all motivational tapes and yet I can't take action, just hope

I will donate my library to interested persons, but it's over, I will way bill it to any state but transportation will be paid by receiver,

This books are not manuals for prosperity.They are meant to give you ideas but the reality is when you juxtapose it with what is obtainable in your clime or neighborhood.They were never meant to do any magic.Peace Bro

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Motivational Books Has Failed Me by Sebastine1994(m): 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
But one thing I learnt and really understood this year, obviously by reading, is that it is not by how many books you read but what you do with all the knowledge. In fact I now have a saying I try to remember every day, " If we apply 1 percent of what we already know, we won't need to learn 99 percent of what we don't know before we succeed." This is based on the Pareto principle that 80 percent of result only come from 20 percent of the effort. The way I like to put it is 80 percent of things (book, knowledge, information, learning) are crap ( unnecessary).

1 Like

Re: Motivational Books Has Failed Me by Sebastine1994(m): 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
humans like shortcut
even I myself seek it, to actualize my business ideas

Every man for himself jah for us all. Lol.

weak community vs strong community

IDEA: all your discussion should have a title. what is it about, or you will spend hours talking yet no one will understand you.

masiji is snake in hausa

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What To Do To Healnaturally From Poverty / Ways To Monetize Telegram App / The 100 Largest Companies In The World In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.