Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music (71242 Views)

Battle Of The Titans: Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy, Or Olamide - Who Is The Biggest / Nigeria Musicians Will Forever Be Indebted To Wizkid And Davido For This>opinion / Zlatan Ibile – Gbeku Ft Burna Boy [ Music ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by maitrelalley1(m): 12:57am On Jul 12, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
Hello guys, this is Tochi once again. You guys know how much I love promoting the image of Nigeria and our culture here in Russia.

So today I decided to introduce Russians to Afrobeats/Nigerian music. I don't think I've ever seen any Russian Music tv station play any Afrobeats seconds with the exception of Wizkid's One Dance ft Drake.

So to I went to streets of Saint Petersburg, Russia and asked Russians to listen to Nigerian music by Wizkid, Davido and Burna Boy and tell me what they like about it.

Almost all the people that indulged me liked the music and some even said it's better than Russian Music and they wish their tv stations would play more of such songs.

Watch the video below to see their reaction and what they have to say about Nigerian music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shZJJ4Ud4Bc
OP please could you post some really useful information about work and study programs in Russia? I've been trying many sites and educonsults all to no avail
Anyway BIG GBOSA to the African Giant himself, Davido and Wizkid for making us musically proud...Issokay
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by LifeOfTrigga(m): 1:56am On Jul 12, 2020
lipsrsealed grin grin grin

Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by DrayZee: 7:19am On Jul 12, 2020
Mykel51:

Yes, you are right. Though he has been breaking records right from 2013. His Debut album LIFE is and remains the first and only debut album released by a Nigerian that made it to the Billboard Top 10 Global Charts (Reggae). He also sold 40,000 copies of the album in the first day of release...
Crazy shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by heisdvrkskinned: 11:37am On Jul 12, 2020
ainas247:
grin Do any of you know Russian artist
If I hear... grin grin grin

Yes!

I know Rvssian!!!
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
DisLifeSha:
Russian ladies are beautiful. If I can marry one

We are the best in dancing when it comes to music
if you marry one what happen when you are old and you want to come back to Nigerian do you think she we come with you.....?? or your kids won't be allowed too you know that we be bad if you are the first son
Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by DaRuud(m): 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
Thank God say no be Naira Marley song dey listen to

afrorossiyatv:
Hello guys, this is Tochi once again. You guys know how much I love promoting the image of Nigeria and our culture here in Russia.

So today I decided to introduce Russians to Afrobeats/Nigerian music. I don't think I've ever seen any Russian Music tv station play any Afrobeats seconds with the exception of Wizkid's One Dance ft Drake.

So to I went to streets of Saint Petersburg, Russia and asked Russians to listen to Nigerian music by Wizkid, Davido and Burna Boy and tell me what they like about it.

Almost all the people that indulged me liked the music and some even said it's better than Russian Music and they wish their tv stations would play more of such songs.

Watch the video below to see their reaction and what they have to say about Nigerian music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shZJJ4Ud4Bc

Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by MrOwonikoko: 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
grin my man, my nigga cheesy

Re: Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music by Athemisia: 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
..holy lord. How's that a bloody movie?
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) / HOT BANG!: Best Of Oritse Femi By DJ Wise1 (hot Mixtape) / Upload Ur Songs !Now! Naija Stars Are Waiting To Download it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.