Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

New N-power Salary Structure: How You Will Get Paid As Beneficiary - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New N-power Salary Structure: How You Will Get Paid As Beneficiary (1937 Views)

Why We Rejected Federal Government’s Salary Structure – ASUU / Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba: Teachers To Enjoy New Salary Structure From January / N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New N-power Salary Structure: How You Will Get Paid As Beneficiary by Akinblogdotcom: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
It is no longer a rumour that N-power Recruitment for 2020 has started. Federal Government has recently disclosed that out of over three million who applied for the program, Only 400,000 will be eligible for the N-power jobs.

Many applicants who had registered for the program are yet to get an email notification indicating that they have successfully registered. this has also created anxiety among them as many are so anxious to get such.

Although N-Power Management has said they are aware of the present issue being faced by Applicants.

I believe very soon, all Applicants will get Email or SMS notification.

Our focus in this article is to explain how the new N-Power Salary Structure works and How Successful Applicants will get Paid

READ MORE >>> https://www.akinblog.com/new-n-power-salary-structure-how-you-will-get-paid-as-beneficiary/
Re: New N-power Salary Structure: How You Will Get Paid As Beneficiary by Goldp5988(f): 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
Noted, they should do something about the notification please.

1 Like

Re: New N-power Salary Structure: How You Will Get Paid As Beneficiary by Akinblogdotcom: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2020
Goldp5988:
Noted, they should do something about the notification please.
I guess this is being worked on.. Let's be hopeful ma'am.
Re: New N-power Salary Structure: How You Will Get Paid As Beneficiary by Goldp5988(f): 6:52am On Jul 11, 2020
Akinblogdotcom:

I guess this is being worked on.. Let's be hopeful ma'am.

Thank you, Sir.

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With World Education Services (WES) / Have You Been Jamb(ed) 2-4times? Move To An Open University Www.nou.edu.ng / Part-time Masters degree Form! Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.