Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

What Alcoholic Drink Made You Swear You Would Never Drink Again? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Alcoholic Drink Made You Swear You Would Never Drink Again? (290 Views)

Muslim Customs Officer Busted On Live TV With Alcoholic Drink In His Office / The 10 Most Expensive Alcoholic Drinks In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Alcoholic Drink Made You Swear You Would Never Drink Again? by Alexgman1(m): 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
Mention that drink or combination of drinks that made you regret or swear you will never drink again.
Share your experiences.
MINE WAS 3 BOTTLES OF BIG STOUT (Guiness)
Re: What Alcoholic Drink Made You Swear You Would Never Drink Again? by clintz(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
Long Island beach

2 Likes

Re: What Alcoholic Drink Made You Swear You Would Never Drink Again? by Gentle0wavez: 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
I bought one bottle of (scoudrel, sqoudrel, scoundrel, Abeg forgive me I no know the spelling) and drank half it. It was my first drinking experience and I used to hear how people take bottle after bottle, so I drank it like water. I wanted to go on oh but the gin burnt my throat, my intention was to continue drinking till I know how it feels to be drunk(it was my first time) I'm not exaggerating, I almost died.

2 Likes

Re: What Alcoholic Drink Made You Swear You Would Never Drink Again? by decatalyst(m): 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2020
None so far!

The idea is to know your limits and maintain it!

1 Like

Re: What Alcoholic Drink Made You Swear You Would Never Drink Again? by Pearlyakin(m): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
You guys need to take an alcoholic drink called Trump, I was weak and drowsy for two days, after taking just a bottle.

1 Like

Re: What Alcoholic Drink Made You Swear You Would Never Drink Again? by wizzie001(m): 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
Red label...that was during university days, how i got home, i didnt know...but i woke up early the following morning to realize i didnt make it out of the car, vomitted on the stirring wheel, car door and the floor, probably when i was trying to open the door to throw up...sigh.

I was glad i did clean up my mess before my neighbour woke up, it would have been a really big disgrace....

I'm glad i dont take anything alcoholic anymore, Jesus saved me!

2 Likes

Re: What Alcoholic Drink Made You Swear You Would Never Drink Again? by Vyzz: 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
cheesy
Re: What Alcoholic Drink Made You Swear You Would Never Drink Again? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
Congrats, happy for Ur decision kiss kiss
wizzie001:
Red label...that was during university days, how i got home, i didnt know...but i woke up early the following morning to realize i didnt make it out of the car, vomitted on the stirring wheel, car door and the floor, probably when i was trying to open the door to throw up...sigh.

I was glad i did clean up my mess before my neighbour woke up, it would have been a really big disgrace....

I'm glad i dont take anything alcoholic anymore, Jesus saved me!
Re: What Alcoholic Drink Made You Swear You Would Never Drink Again? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
Thank God u didn't die grin grin, did u still take it
Gentle0wavez:
I bought one bottle of (scoudrel, sqoudrel, scoundrel, Abeg forgive me I no know the spelling) and drank half it. It was my first drinking experience and I used to hear how people take bottle after bottle, so I drank it like water. I wanted to go on oh but the gin burnt my throat, my intention was to continue drinking till I know how it feels to be drunk(it was my first time) I'm not exaggerating, I almost died.
Re: What Alcoholic Drink Made You Swear You Would Never Drink Again? by Gentle0wavez: 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Thank God u didn't die grin grin, did u still take it

Haha, no na. I dash the remaining half sef
Re: What Alcoholic Drink Made You Swear You Would Never Drink Again? by illicit(m): 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
I can't remember if it's Lord's or Johnny Walker but I remember that I slept in the bathroom a whole day.

Uni days.

I prefer just beer now
Re: What Alcoholic Drink Made You Swear You Would Never Drink Again? by Alexgman1(m): 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
decatalyst:
None so far!

The idea is to know your limits and maintain it!
U don be master na.
Re: What Alcoholic Drink Made You Swear You Would Never Drink Again? by Alexgman1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
clintz:
Long Island beach
How was it?
Re: What Alcoholic Drink Made You Swear You Would Never Drink Again? by Alexgman1(m): 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
My 1st was DON SIMON

2 Likes

Re: What Alcoholic Drink Made You Swear You Would Never Drink Again? by dalass(f): 7:41am On Jul 17, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
I bought one bottle of (]scoudrel, sqoudrel, scoundrel, Abeg forgive me I no know the spelling) and drank half it. It was my first drinking experience and I used to hear how people take bottle after bottle, so I drank it like water. I wanted to go on oh but the gin burnt my throat, my intention was to continue drinking till I know how it feels to be drunk(it was my first time) I'm not exaggerating, I almost died.

The bolded is hilarious! grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prof Gregory Ibe Second Phase Palliative Sweeps Through L.g.as In Abia State. / I Need A Lion Cub / Edo: First Lady, Mrs. Betsy Obaseki Emotionally Speaks On Her Barrenness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.