Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,804 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Man Hits Lady Because She Is A Woman And Shouldn't Be Talking To Him Anyhow - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hits Lady Because She Is A Woman And Shouldn't Be Talking To Him Anyhow (587 Views)

Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children / I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Hits Lady Because She Is A Woman And Shouldn't Be Talking To Him Anyhow by ollyjoseph: 8:38am On Jul 11, 2020
“That you’re a girl doesn’t mean you should talk to me anyhow,” man says, as he hits a lady at an ATM stand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZQthNboFYY

1 Like

Re: Man Hits Lady Because She Is A Woman And Shouldn't Be Talking To Him Anyhow by 77Craze: 8:40am On Jul 11, 2020
This one don mad!
Re: Man Hits Lady Because She Is A Woman And Shouldn't Be Talking To Him Anyhow by saheedbadmus(m): 8:40am On Jul 11, 2020
Some men no get time for nonsense but no matter what, he shouldn't have raised his hands on a lady
Re: Man Hits Lady Because She Is A Woman And Shouldn't Be Talking To Him Anyhow by Raeheemwayne: 8:41am On Jul 11, 2020
mesmer:
Happy New Month Folks

It's Funding Time

First 10 monikers that quote this post gets #100 funding via Airtime or Bet i.d

Drop your i.d / phone number

Mesmer is the name

[quote author=mesmer post=96783886][/quote]
9186975raeheem bet9ja , mesmer thanks. kiss cheesy
Re: Man Hits Lady Because She Is A Woman And Shouldn't Be Talking To Him Anyhow by solmus: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2020
Assault shouldn't be tolerated , you have no right to raise the your hands at anyone
Re: Man Hits Lady Because She Is A Woman And Shouldn't Be Talking To Him Anyhow by Simplyleo: 8:53am On Jul 11, 2020
I hate nonsense and I dont take shiit especially from ladies. But I have never been that stupid to raise hands on any stupid lady who tries throwing shiit at me.

Having said that, I usually deal with them very well in a way that they always regret. Don't ask me how, that is my way and it may not work for you.
Re: Man Hits Lady Because She Is A Woman And Shouldn't Be Talking To Him Anyhow by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2020
solmus:
Assault shouldn't be tolerated , you have no right to raise the your hands at anyone
Agreed!!
But neither does anyone man or woman have the right to verbally abuse another.
Abuse is abuse. Be it verbal, physical etc should all be put in one basket and frowned at.
Re: Man Hits Lady Because She Is A Woman And Shouldn't Be Talking To Him Anyhow by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 8:56am On Jul 11, 2020
Simplyleo:
I hate nonsense and I dont take shiit especially from ladies. But I have never been that stupid to raise hands on any stupid lady who tries throwing shiit at me.

Having said that, I usually deal with them very well in a way that they always regret. Don't ask me how, that is my way and it may not work for you.
Give us clue abeg
Re: Man Hits Lady Because She Is A Woman And Shouldn't Be Talking To Him Anyhow by Simplyleo: 8:58am On Jul 11, 2020
HonSuQMaDIQ:

Give us clue abeg
As I said, it may not necessarily work for you.
Re: Man Hits Lady Because She Is A Woman And Shouldn't Be Talking To Him Anyhow by solmus: 8:58am On Jul 11, 2020
HonSuQMaDIQ:

Agreed!!
But neither does anyone man or woman have the right to verbally abuse another.
Abuse is abuse. Be it verbal, physical etc should all be put in one basket and frowned at.

Verbal abuse is tolerable physical assault isn't, and this isn't even gender based, don't beat people's brother , father, sister , wife ... Keep your hands to your hands to your self. This is a simple way of staying out of jail
Re: Man Hits Lady Because She Is A Woman And Shouldn't Be Talking To Him Anyhow by Chris6music: 9:00am On Jul 11, 2020
Haa
Re: Man Hits Lady Because She Is A Woman And Shouldn't Be Talking To Him Anyhow by 2cribz: 10:40am On Jul 11, 2020
With corona. Why are they not on their masks fully on. Just looknat those 2 women the mask noncover mouth or nose. Mad exchange of saliva. Yuck.... i met same stuff ystdy. A lady of about 26 yrs said she would slap a lady of about 45 yrs all to say i was here,i am here b4 u,u came b4 him stupid story. Is it not the same money una go still collect. Most naija ladies are rude. U can imagine the shock on ppl faces when that stupid girl said she go slap her mama. I almost wan laff as ppl begin dey seperate. Are you feeling bored. Just take a trip to a less crowded atm gallery stand the ones dat dont have glass or step. There is always one mad gunpowdered timebomb human being waiting to explode. I have seen them almost 10 diff times. A man would raise his hand to slap,or guys fighting at the atm,curssing at each other ladies against ladies. And the story and fight remains the same... i was here before you.
Everyone is mad and frustrated in the country abeg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ubmUretat0
Re: Man Hits Lady Because She Is A Woman And Shouldn't Be Talking To Him Anyhow by 2cribz: 10:47am On Jul 11, 2020
With corona. Why are they not on their masks fully on. Just looknat those 2 women the mask noncover mouth or nose. Mad exchange of saliva. Yuck.... i met same stuff ystdy. A lady of about 26 yrs said she would slap a lady of about 45 yrs all to say i was here,i am here b4 u,u came b4 him stupid story. Is it not the same money una go still collect. Most naija ladies are rude. U can imagine the shock on ppl faces when that stupid girl said she go slap her mama. I almost wan laff as ppl begin dey seperate. Are you feeling bored. Just take a trip to a less crowded atm gallery stand the ones dat dont have glass or step. There is always one mad gunpowdered timebomb human being waiting to explode. I have seen them almost 10 diff times. A man would raise his hand to slap,or guys fighting at the atm,curssing at each other ladies against ladies. And the story and fight remains the same... i was here before you.
Everyone is mad and frustrated in the country abeg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2ewamN1THw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ubmUretat0
Re: Man Hits Lady Because She Is A Woman And Shouldn't Be Talking To Him Anyhow by soundlala: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2020
hitting a lady is allowed when she hit u first, just like when a man hit u, u hit him back.

equality noni
Re: Man Hits Lady Because She Is A Woman And Shouldn't Be Talking To Him Anyhow by Timbers(m): 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Some men no get time for nonsense but no matter what, he shouldn't have raised his hands on a lady
Na your kind wey go allow woman cut in penis

(1) (Reply)

Wishing A Happy/Sad Birthday To Hushpuppi! / 20 Year Old Woman Narrates How Kidnappers Forced Her Brother Had Sex With Her / A 26years Old Woman From Cameroon Kills Her Two Children And Uses Them To Prepar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.