Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

If You Play Pes On Your Android Phone, This Is For You. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / If You Play Pes On Your Android Phone, This Is For You. (1767 Views)

Play Pes 2021 Mobile With A Gamepad / Help: I Tried Installing Pes On My Pc I Keep Getting This Error / Is There Any Way To Play PES 2018 On A Potatoe PC Smoothly? How About FIFA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Play Pes On Your Android Phone, This Is For You. by squash47(m): 9:35am On Jul 11, 2020
hello folks, I don't know what's wrong with my techno spark 4. I downloaded so many pes games but only winning eleven 2011(half screen) is working.

every other one I downloaded, refuse to work. Please where can I get a pes that will work just fine for for my phone. full screen.
Re: If You Play Pes On Your Android Phone, This Is For You. by slimcassi(m): 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
squash47:

thanks man, lemme check it out. I will give you feedback
Ok bro. I hope it works �
Re: If You Play Pes On Your Android Phone, This Is For You. by squash47(m): 7:58am On Jul 12, 2020
slimcassi:

Ok bro. I hope it works �
hey bro, the game is an online game and the memory size is too much....

I need one for smaller memory.
Re: If You Play Pes On Your Android Phone, This Is For You. by slimcassi(m): 8:10am On Jul 12, 2020
squash47:
hey bro, the game is an online game and the memory size is too much....

I need one for smaller memory.
Modified

Yes it's an online game, but u can play offline in-game although u can only do it wen playing vs COM.

About the size i doubt if u can get any PES Mobile smaller than 1GB of memory (cos wat takes up memory is the raw file/obb) Currently PES 2020 occupies 1.97GB of space in my phone. Except you will go for the PPSSPP emulator version the size is 650mb give or take.

I'll suggest u go for DLS 2020 it's also an interesting football game and it's 300mb or thereabout. You can get it from play store.
Re: If You Play Pes On Your Android Phone, This Is For You. by squash47(m): 8:16am On Jul 12, 2020
slimcassi:

Modified

Yes it's an online game, but u can play offline in-game although u can only do it wen playing vs COM.

About the size i doubt if u can get any PES Mobile smaller than 1GB of memory (cos wat takes up memory is the raw file/obb) Currently PES 2020 occupies 1.97GB of space in my phone. Except you will go for the PPSSPP emulator version the size is 650mb give or take.

I'll suggest u go for DLS 2020 it's also an interesting football game and it's 300mb or thereabout. You can get it from play store.
can this game be sent via xender ? or Whatsapp?
Re: If You Play Pes On Your Android Phone, This Is For You. by slimcassi(m): 8:20am On Jul 12, 2020
squash47:
can this game be sent via xender ? or Whatsapp?
Xender? Yes. WhatsApp? No
WhatsApp doesn't have that features for sending apps yet.
Re: If You Play Pes On Your Android Phone, This Is For You. by squash47(m): 8:22am On Jul 12, 2020
slimcassi:

Xender? Yes. WhatsApp? No
WhatsApp doesn't have that features for sending apps yet.
oh okay, are you around Delta ?
Re: If You Play Pes On Your Android Phone, This Is For You. by slimcassi(m): 8:28am On Jul 12, 2020
squash47:
oh okay, are you around Delta ?
No bro. Abj

If u really nid d game badly, look for smone around u here on NL on other game threads to share it with u. Just leave a msg on the thread. Or just get an affordable data. I downloaded mine using MTN N500 for 2GB 2days plan.
Re: If You Play Pes On Your Android Phone, This Is For You. by squash47(m): 8:32am On Jul 12, 2020
slimcassi:

No bro. Abj

If u really nid d game badly, look for smone around u here on NL on other game threads to share it with u. Just leave a msg on the thread. Or just get an affordable data. I downloaded mine using MTN N500 for 2GB 2days plan.

I'm just wondering if it will play when I download it. that's my dear cos I have spent so much data looking for pes game. I have downloaded winning eleven 2019, it worked once and never worked again.
Re: If You Play Pes On Your Android Phone, This Is For You. by slimcassi(m): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2020
squash47:

I'm just wondering if it will play when I download it. that's my dear cos I have spent so much data looking for pes game. I have downloaded winning eleven 2019, it worked once and never worked again.

How long have you had ur phone? And do other games work fine? - If yes wat types of games
Re: If You Play Pes On Your Android Phone, This Is For You. by squash47(m): 8:43am On Jul 12, 2020
slimcassi:

How long have you had ur phone? And do other games work fine? - If yes wat types of games
I got the phone in March and I have never played any high memory game on it.
I only have
Winning Eleven
Traffic Rider
Whot and Chess

but I wanted to download this pes 2020 but I heard it's completely am online game that was why I stopped.
Re: If You Play Pes On Your Android Phone, This Is For You. by slimcassi(m): 8:59am On Jul 12, 2020
squash47:
I got the phone in March and I have never played any high memory game on it.
I only have
Winning Eleven
Traffic Rider
Whot and Chess

but I wanted to download this pes 2020 but I heard it's completely am online game that was why I stopped.
You need data to run d game, but wen u've started playing u can switch off ur data. U only need a stable data connection wen u play against other online users. Not as if it consumes much data, 5mb of data can take u over 30mins of game play.

And besides the game has multiplayer where u can play against a friend via Bluetooth. Leave them say, and just download it. Am sure it will work fine on ur phone, ur phone is still new and clean (4month). Just delete unnecessary files and apps u don't need to free up space. You're gud to go
Re: If You Play Pes On Your Android Phone, This Is For You. by squash47(m): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2020
slimcassi:

You need data to run d game, but wen u've started playing u can switch off ur data. U only need a stable data connection wen u play against other online users. Not as if it consumes much data, 5mb of data can take u over 30mins of game play.

And besides the game has multiplayer where u can play against a friend via Bluetooth. Leave them say, and just download it. Am sure it will work fine on ur phone, ur phone is still new and clean (4month). Just delete unnecessary files and apps u don't need to free up space. You're gud to go
thanks man, I will give it a try

(1) (Reply)

Update: PS4 Slim, "Fat/Original" & Pro For Sale..install 10 Games @25k / Download Games On Ur Ps3 In Abuja / Playstation 3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.