Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Am Chris ,i Need A Wife From Akwa-ibom This Year - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am Chris ,i Need A Wife From Akwa-ibom This Year (1283 Views)

If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! / From Akwa Ibom Lets Meet. / I Need A Girl From Akwa Ibom Or Calabar(efik) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Chris ,i Need A Wife From Akwa-ibom This Year by essti: 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2011
AM CHRIS BY NAME
AGE-- 34,A CIVIL SERVANT AND DOING VERY VERY WELL,RESIDING IN ISOLO AREA OF LAGOS, FROM AKWA-IBOM STATE, AVERAGE HEIGHT AND SWEET TO BE WITH,LIKE I SAID AM 34 AND I REALLY WANT TO SETTLE DOWN THIS YEAR,BY GOD'S GRACE BEFORE AUG/SEPT THIS YEAR,AV GOT ALL IT TAKES TO BE A GUD HUSBAND AND A GOOD CARING FATHER,I NEED A FAMILY OF MY OWN.I REALLY NEED A GODFEARING WOMAN,WITHIN AGES 25-33, SHE SHOULD BE A GRADUATE AND WORKING,PREFERABLY A LADY FROM AKWA-IBOM BUT SUD BE BASED IN LAGOS OR NOT TOO FAR AWAY,SHE SUD BE SLIM FITTED AND OF AVERAGE HEIGHT.
SERIOUS MINDED WOMEN CAN TEXT OR CALL ME ON
07030821388 OR 08123345549,IF U DNT AV ENOF CREDIT TO CALL AND U FIT MY REQUIREMENTS,JUST SEND A MESSAGE AND I WILL CALL YOU BACK.
I WILL SPOIL WHO I FINALLY GET TO FALL IN LOVE WITH,BELIEVE ME AM A REAR GUY TO FIND
GOD BLESS
Re: Am Chris ,i Need A Wife From Akwa-ibom This Year by gentkke: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2011
Yes, I personally believe that you are right. I will pray to god that you get what you want.
God bless you!
Re: Am Chris ,i Need A Wife From Akwa-ibom This Year by annawhite(f): 9:45am On Feb 09, 2011
@poster
idem adodie?wil b expectin ur kal08188157047
Re: Am Chris ,i Need A Wife From Akwa-ibom This Year by amumex: 9:51am On Feb 09, 2011
Uncle Chris i know God will show you the woman of your dream.if at all you are ready.but you need to pray to God for direction and guidiance.when finally find the right woman don't forget to invite us, good luck

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Matured Guy To Hang Out Wit In Lagos And Must Good On Bed / Looking For A Friend/chat Mate Around Abuja (any) / 19-year-old Boy Runs Mad After Visiting Babalawo For ‘yahoo Plus’ (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.