Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Need Extra Money? Check This Site Out. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Need Extra Money? Check This Site Out. (1200 Views)

Free Money? Check In. / You Can Start Earning Money Weekly, Check These Site Out / If You Know How To Post Anything And You're Not Making Money Check Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Extra Money? Check This Site Out. by kaptainp(m): 11:29am On Jul 11, 2020
Everyone is looking for extra ways to make money these days. Let me quickly show you a site you can earn with in dollars and then withdraw to your Nigerian bank accounts.
This platforms is known as line gate, it is a platform that gives u $25 at each signup, u will now accumulate your $25 to grow, how do u grow it is by clicking on each START at d right corner and confirm till it takes u bk to d START interface, u will do dis every day on each START to earn.

You can register easily via this link: https://l.2link.space/p105810/
They pay on the 15th of every month.
All you have to do is click, click and click till you are done. And you are paid in the dollars.
Good luck guys.

You can easily also start very profitable data reselling business easily with very as low as #2,000 and cash out daily with an average profit of between #50 to #100 per transaction. Imagine where you are able to sell data to 10 people that would mean #500 or #1000 depending on your selling price. You can also register here easily via this link https://ogiri.com.ng/account/signup?refer=912209Leke
Re: Need Extra Money? Check This Site Out. by jadeliyi(m): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
what are the pros and cons?
Re: Need Extra Money? Check This Site Out. by Nedlog01(m): 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Manure, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken. Register with: www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20GOL4. It's all free.
It's for those in Nigeria.
Re: Need Extra Money? Check This Site Out. by kaptainp(m): 11:56am On Jul 13, 2020
jadeliyi:
what are the pros and cons?

Nothing much that I notice since I joined. Though I'm still catious sha... Since they are providing both the capital and the payout
Re: Need Extra Money? Check This Site Out. by tbayb: 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
Have you been able to withdraw from the platform please?
Re: Need Extra Money? Check This Site Out. by jane00700: 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
Please has anyone withdrawn from this platform successfully Please answer
Re: Need Extra Money? Check This Site Out. by Nobody: 5:22am On Aug 21, 2020
The site does not pay. I wouldn't call it a scam site since it didn't request any payment from anyone but I can say its a time waster cos it just doesn't pay. Y'all don't stress yourself.
Re: Need Extra Money? Check This Site Out. by jane00700: 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
OK thanks for d response

(1) (Reply)

Go Buy Shiba Coin If You Have Not Done So / . / Share Certificate To Cscs- How Long Does This Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.