Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Share Your Experience With The Nigerian Embassy In London - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Your Experience With The Nigerian Embassy In London (898 Views)

Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught / Stranded Nigerian Mom & Kids Sleep Outside Nigerian Embassy In Germany / Nigerian Lady In Italy For 30 Years Blasts Nigerian Embassy In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience With The Nigerian Embassy In London by lakeside79937: 11:57am On Jul 11, 2020
I applied for passport renewal with the Nigerian high commission in london made payment and appointment was given 10th of June 2020 . Then I started calling the embassy to be sure no all the Nigerian embassy numbers wasnt going through but as at 11th of june the COVID-19:was relaxed in the UK . I sent emails no response .because i know how ineffective the nigerian embassy could be I kept checking on the website .
I live over 3 hours from London so decided to take a trip to london .on getting to the Embassy they were closed I couldn't find any one to speak to .then saw the embassy cleaner and she told me they were not open
1. so why cant the nigerian embassy update their website regular and let people know you can register but interview date is not yet set ?
2. Why would they allow payment when they know they are not organised
3.why are they giving people interview dates when they no they are not opened
4. Why cant their phone go through ?
5 .the website is complicated that you find it difficult to do simple things
6. Up till today 11 of July I still haven't got interview date
7. They said we should rebook appointment date for biometric and they are not making it easy for me
Why is it if you got any thing to do with the Nigerian embassy it's always stressful depressing and you wish you dont have any thing to do with them .
It's so sad that they are all bunch of irresponsible and incompetent people .
Then been told by one of the Agbero at the embassy that I have to pay £100 bribe if I want an appointment date
Why cant they make it easy for every one to book their appointment online with a specific number of people per day ?
Some times ago they have issues with a guy who destroyed all the cars at the embassy .
I wish some one would deal with them again next time them at that embassy next time that's how pissed i am with them .
If you know any one there can you ease tell them to update their site regularly and make life easy for us

Re: Share Your Experience With The Nigerian Embassy In London by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
Lasticlala cry
Re: Share Your Experience With The Nigerian Embassy In London by Aidejay(m): 7:37am On Jul 12, 2020
It's not easy to be a Nigerian. SMH
Re: Share Your Experience With The Nigerian Embassy In London by Skymoore1004: 1:04am On Jul 13, 2020
Nigerian embassy, London is the worst.
I went to renew my passport in November 2018.
They frustrated me to hell. Your appointment time will come & pass while you’re standing on a queue outside.
I couldn’t get in at first because I they wanted me to print my payment slip in coloured. I was directed to a cyber cafe being run by a Nigerian & the charges weren’t funny. Infact it was as if he was working with the embassy to extort people. Then inside is a Typical Nigerian scenario. Very noisy & disorganised. You start at the basement to get number first. There’s a small food shop too lol.
I spent about 2-3 hours max.
My problem was that they don’t post your passport (don’t know about now)
You have to come back to collect it (which I did) or get someone to pick it up. The guy that took my photo upstairs was trying to talk me into pay extra to get my passport that same day. Told him I wasn’t in a rush & his mood changed. Took about 2 weeks & I had to go collect it from there.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Boat From The Island To Ikorodu (ebute)? / Top 10 In-demand Jobs In Canada 2021 / Tour To Lekki Conservation Centre - Longest Canopy Walk In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.