Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,207 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Big Dreams Talents Reality TV Show Nigeria Episode 1 Coming Soon - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Big Dreams Talents Reality TV Show Nigeria Episode 1 Coming Soon (220 Views)

Housemates Poll Challenge For Big Dreams Talent Reality Tv Show 2020 / Price Of Unlimited Data Plan In Uk This Show Nigeria Is Still Backward / 10 Practical Ways To Make Your Dreams Come True And Enjoy Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Dreams Talents Reality TV Show Nigeria Episode 1 Coming Soon by Chuks4tech(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
Big Dreams Talent reality TV show Nigeria documentary on your TV station...AIT , today by 6pm.

Big Dreams Talent reality TV show Nigeria Episode1, is a platform for mopping up talents in music, comedy and Acting from the root to the top. It is organized by peace Ambassador worldwide and the show consists of housemates who will be setting the stage to showcase their talents to the world and Nigeria at large. I am Nnamdi chukwuma, Acting contestant and one of the house mates for the big dreams talent reality TV show. Please guys do join my campaign group on Facebook and WhatsApp and follow my Instagram handle for updates of my entertainment in the show to enable you all vote for me when I am up for eviction so I can emerged as the winning among other contestant.

You can give me an advice and contributions on how to behave in the house.

Follow

My Instagram: @chuks4tech, @official_chuksfanpage

WhatsApp campaign group: https:///BevFyVJ1CBHIg0ZPtFfvOh

Facebook campaign group: https://www./214944549686925/

For more updates of the show: follow Instagram: @bigdreamstvshow and subscribe to Youtube: bigdreamstvshow.

Thank you all

(1) (Reply)

Alibaba GCFR and. Charlie Boy are Cowards !! / Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Elon Musk And Bill Gates Twitter Accounts Hacked / Prof Gregory Ibe Palliative Distribution Exercise Team Visits Umuahia South LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.