Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Kid Cudi Ft Eminem – The Adventures Of Moon Man & Slim Shady Lyrics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kid Cudi Ft Eminem – The Adventures Of Moon Man & Slim Shady Lyrics (316 Views)

Eminem - The Adventure Of Moon Man And Slim Shady Lyrics Feat Kid Cudi / Eminem X Kid Cudi - Adventures Of Moon Man And Slim Shady / Sept 28th. Catch This Live: Iceberg Slim, Shady Moderino, Boybreed And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kid Cudi Ft Eminem – The Adventures Of Moon Man & Slim Shady Lyrics by jamesclassic11: 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kid Cudi Ft Eminem – The Adventures of Moon Man & Slim Shady lyrics Yep (Aww)
Yep (Mmm-aww)
Uh-huh
Yeah, nigga

Yeah, it’s been a minute, but I’m back in it (Uh)
Y’all ain’t dealing with the same boy (No)
Got a little trippy, then I transitioned (Yeah)
New attitude mixed with that pure raw (Aw)
The night game, your girl called

https://www.kotilyrics.com/kid-cudi-ft-eminem-the-adventures-of-moon-man-slim-shady-lyrics/

(1) (Reply)

Tonny Handsome Ft. Seyi Vibez – Grace / Ricky Lion - My Past Life | @official_ricky_lion / Mich – “Ordinary”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.