Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. (56407 Views)

Aba Residents Groan As Rain Washes Off Newly Constructed People's Road (Video) / The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State / Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Segzy19: 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
Why describing other people with your own special attribute? You see, I'm personalising my response to you because I don't want to go down the tribalism lane with you. No brain!
nkwuocha1:

Don't mind those lunatics angry
Erosion is in the Southwest as it is in the East.Even in Lagos,there are many streets with Erosion ravaged sites.
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Segzy19: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
What's the connection between cause of his son's death and this news? Is this how dumb some of you can be? No brain!
HomerTimpson:
Since i heard his son died of TEQUILA,i just untrust him
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by nkwuocha1: 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
Segzy19:
Why describing other people with your own special attribute? You see, I'm personalising my response to you because I don't want to go down the tribalism lane with you. No brain!

Your stupidity is top-notch.
I dove my hat!
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by 180263: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
GuyWise101:
I think politicians in Nigeria are a group of wicked and evil men sent from hell to torment Nigerians.

They are the same, they are in every region constructing substandard roads and buildings, bringing hardship and suffering.

Not that they lack the money to construct standard and world class road (Umahi of Ebonyi) but wickedness and evil wishes is all they bring to the people

Spits on some Nigerian politicians.
Brother, that is good talk!
What about those giving the jobs to do?
Are they qualified for the task assigned to them?
Have we not seen it, give someone a contract to build you a house or other jobs, possibly repair of gadgets, they corner all the money replace parts with substandard parts so as make more money on it, yet charge for original.
What spare part dealers who will sell reconditioned if Taiwan or Korean made as Japanese made.
Yet they get paid for standard jobs.
Those that are supervised on our behalf, that compromise the trust placed on them.
Let's us all rise up and Shame, all these people.
Then we will have a new order.

1 Like

Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by HomerTimpson: 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
Segzy19:
What's the connection between cause of his son's death and this news? Is this how dumb some of you can be? No brain!
you're a teenager i think cos you don't know how to engage a conversation by your comment
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
Dedetwo:
Is this Ogun State with IGR greater than entire northern states of Nigeria?

I'm still thinking..... cheesy grin grin grin

They're now changing mouth that erosion happens in every part of the world
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
post=91626497:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Cc
Simplyleo
MetaPhysical

I thought it was only SE that suffers from erosion....with the IGR bigger than the whole SE this is what we are getting

1 Like

Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Omoslim26: 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sweeetheart:

you're just one attention seeker that want use me to upgrade your 12th century brain but unfortunately, I don't have time for your kind

you need to upgrade your brain before you can have exchange words with me

Read what you wrote again and tell me who actually needs to upgrade his brain as far as you and your likes keeps causing a nuisance here with all dis rubbish cheap bigotry you should expect people to call you out
na watin sef se we go run for una someone cannot read a thread in peace without meeting you guys with your Igbo vs Yoruba childish fight dis is Nairaland forum not yorubaigboland forum

and hey I am not exchanging words with a kid that's just starting life and on a wrong path too I am advising you don't join the crowd tribalism is the business for lazy idle and unprogressive minds
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by domsavio: 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
The road contractor and supervisor should be held for this.
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Sensiblerealist: 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
You spoil am when you mention one particular name, like you were subtly did some praise-singing.
They are all the same. You need to leave that shithole before you realise that Nigerian politicians are more evil than the �.

[quote author=GuyWise101 post=91619068]I think politicians in Nigeria are a group of wicked and evil men sent from hell to torment Nigerians.

They are the same, they are in every region constructing substandard roads and buildings, bringing hardship and suffering.

Not that they lack the money to construct standard and world class road (Umahi of Ebonyi)
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
But this can't be south west naa, it must be some where in the south east where there is erosion
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by abidemidare: 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Newly constructed Opako Adigbe road in Abeokuta, Ogun state by the current government has been washed off by the rain yesterday. This road was constructed and completed last year.

I was in abeokuta on Friday. The rain � was something else.
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Omoslim26: 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sweeetheart:

you're just one attention seeker that want use me to upgrade your 12th century brain but unfortunately, I don't have time for your kind

you need to upgrade your brain before you can have exchange words with me

And don't think I am calling you out with intension to insult you but rather to make you see reason that it's actually a fruitless venture to engage in all dis cheap bigotry
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Igboid: 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
Justice35:
Lolzzzz Abeokuta!! The IGR capital of Nigeria....... See the environment like evil forest......check well maybe na excess IGR wey wash away that road.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by holywind(m): 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
what am i not seeing
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
The zoo politicians during always like: once I come into power, I will build you(zoo supporters) first class roads grin

Boycott the zoo elections, you idiots will not listen.

Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Sweeetheart(m): 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Omoslim26:

And don't think I am calling you out with intension to insult you but rather to make you see reason that it's actually a fruitless venture to engage in all dis cheap bigotry

where is the bigotry? bigotry for hitting the nail on the head?

why are average of you Nigeria youths so dumb? if one criticize a govt, I will be tagged wailers, I appraised some of their laudable project, I will be tagged zombie

I point out what I found abnormal, you tagged it bigotry. can you start making use of your brain and stop this nonsense
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Sweeetheart(m): 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
Omoslim26:

Read what you wrote again and tell me who actually needs to upgrade his brain as far as you and your likes keeps causing a nuisance here with all dis rubbish cheap bigotry you should expect people to call you out
na watin sef se we go run for una someone cannot read a thread in peace without meeting you guys with your Igbo vs Yoruba childish fight dis is Nairaland forum not yorubaigboland forum

and hey I am not exchanging words with a kid that's just starting life and on a wrong path too I am advising you don't join the crowd tribalism is the business for lazy idle and unprogressive minds

go and kill yourself kid
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Omoslim26: 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sweeetheart:

go and kill yourself kid

���� d beating I gave you last night is enough to last you for 5day so I won't bother to add more
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Sweeetheart(m): 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
Omoslim26:

���� d beating I gave you last night is enough to last you for 5day so I won't bother to add more

are you done with cursing? dummy

beating? you yourself know you can't measure up with me when it comes to that, your brain will need to be operated and upgrade before you can even say something reasonable
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Omoslim26: 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sweeetheart:

where is the bigotry? bigotry for hitting the nail on the head?

why are average of you Nigeria youths so dumb? if one criticize a govt, I will be tagged wailers, I appraised some of their laudable project, I will be tagged zombie

I point out what I found abnormal, you tagged it bigotry. can you start making use of your brain and stop this nonsense

hmm everyone knows dat d only thing dat gives you joy is and keeps you going is to come to nairaland and masturbate on Yoruba vs Igbo fight it's just obvious

just imagine what you wrote up there it's very obvious I am chatting with a teen you do need a baby to guide you because a huge bunch of kids have got more brains dan you do for now i will stop replying you I don't want need a jobless lazy man to affect me with his bad energy

continue to dey masturbate on Yoruba vs Igbo matter no go find work ebi ni ö pka òò
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Sweeetheart(m): 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
Omoslim26:

hmm everyone knows dat d only thing dat gives you joy is and keeps you going is to come to nairaland and masturbate on Yoruba vs Igbo fight it's just obvious

just imagine what you wrote up there it's very obvious I am chatting with a teen you do need a baby to guide you because a huge bunch of kids have got more brains dan you do for now i will stop replying you I don't want need a jobless lazy man to affect me with his bad energy

continue to dey masturbate on Yoruba vs Igbo matter no go find work ebi ni ö pka òò

you're just an unfortunate human being kid, I'm not the one responsible for your misery in case you missed it

who are you to tell me how to address my opinion and points here, make thunder scatter that your filthy hands you dey use type

make Thunder fire the little brain you've left
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Omoslim26: 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sweeetheart:

are you done with cursing? dummy

beating? you yourself know you can't measure up with me when it comes to that, your brain will need to be operated and upgrade before you can even say something reasonable

It's obvious you are aching for more beating

but I have given you enough already���ki o ma lo ku si mi lowo
see who is talking about brains from all your write ups it obvious dat you are carrying a dead brain on dat big head of yours

a warri man once said no be every head wey you see get brain I guess he must be talking about you

��big head dead brain��
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
helinues:
Our audio governor, over to you

look before you leap

that bridge was Amosuns project not Dapo
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Adetoye114(m): 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
Imagine! Wetin we no go see for Nigeria, them don chop the money
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Newly constructed Opako Adigbe road in Abeokuta, Ogun state by the current government has been washed off by the rain yesterday. This road was constructed and completed last year.

OP I dont knw what you desire to gain by saying NEWLY CONSTRUCTED.
This bridge was constructed even before Amosun left office and here you are misleading people with your content making then crucify the new governor.
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Kenny9857(m): 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Why did you quote roads in the Ìjẹ̀bú region of the state alone? You're too sentimental
Wetin dey pain you for this comment now ?
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Omoslim26: 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sweeetheart:

you're just an unfortunate human being kid, I'm not the one responsible for your misery in case you missed it

who are you to tell me how to address my opinion and points here, make thunder scatter that your filthy hands you dey use type

�����dis one don smell pepper for my hand Omo ode pls explain to us why a young man will be wasting all his life and time on nairaland doing Igbo vs Yoruba upandan on every thread if not poverty joblessness hunger and laziness

with d kind of mentality you have your chance of dying a poor man are extremely high instead of you to take correction and adjust dis useless life you are living you are there running your mouth like a water tap without control��

stop posting rubbish if you want me to let you be go to another forum and be showing your bigotry skills
nairaland is not bigotland forum oloriburuku mashanfani alayebeje inu ofo ni ö okusi

this pain you are feeling

Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Kenny9857(m): 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
Xclusivedaniel6:

OP I dont knw what you desire to gain by saying NEWLY CONSTRUCTED.
This bridge was constructed even before Amosun left office and here you are misleading people with your content making then crucify the new governor.
Who is the new Governor?
That useless thing wey just occupy the seat to loot abi which one ?
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Omoslim26: 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sweeetheart:

Omo ode I have to leave you now tomorrow na work if dem born you well post rubbish tomorrow again I go still give you floggings

you are calling your uncle's mate a kid you don't even have respect���

Ogun lomapka ee
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by rolexino(m): 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
What a country
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by OnyesomJ(m): 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
If they tell you how much they use Construct that Road eh , you go Shock cry yeye Govt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) / See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) / Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.