Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Wtf Did 190 Get Banned For: This Is Complete Bullshit - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wtf Did 190 Get Banned For: This Is Complete Bullshit (682 Views)

WTF!!! Did This Girl Actually Wore This To Church? (see Photo) / Wtf Did Reality101 Get Banned For / 190 And Theseeker! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wtf Did 190 Get Banned For: This Is Complete Bullshit by 190ispised: 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2011
MUKINA,

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS FOR,
I HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR OVER 72HRS NOW
FOR YOUR CLAIM OF BULLYING A NEWBIE AND I HAVE APOLOGISED
NEXT UP IS MY NEW ID BEEN BANNED FOR A CLAIM OF NOT REPORTING TO SOMEONE
WHO PISSED ME OFF,

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON,
WHY WOULD SOMEONE GET BANNED WITHOUT A STRAIGHT WARNING AND WHO THE HECK
GOT ME PISSED AND I DECIDED TO TAKE LAWS INTO MY HANDS,

I HAVE REPORTED TONS AND TONS OF PEOPLE AND NO SHIT IS TAKEN AGAINST THEM AND WHEN
BLOWN OUT OF MY SHELL, I AM BEEN SINGLED OUT AND BANNED EVEN WITHOUT WARNING OR FOR THE NORMAL
BAN PERIOD,I ACCEPT MY FAULTS FOR INITIALLY BULLYING A NEWBIE WHO WAS QUICK TO LABEL MEN AS DOGS [SINCE IT NOW GENERALLY ACCEPTED HERE THAT MEN ARE DOGS] AND I HAVE SINCE APOLOGIZED BUT YET MY NEW ID ALSO BANNED FOR NO UNJUSTIFIED REASON.

THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE WHO DESERVES ALL THESE BANS BUT THEY NEVER GET ANY,
SO MUKINA ITS YOU I KNOW AS THE SUPER MODERATOR IM CALLING YOU OUT TO ANSWER ME ON THIS CASE,
AND I NEED MY ORIGINAL ID REINSTATED WITHIN THE NEXT 24HRS
BECAUSE THIS IS CLEARLY NOT GOING DOWN WELL WITH ME,

Re: Wtf Did 190 Get Banned For: This Is Complete Bullshit by 190ispised: 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2011
JAYBEE, IICE WHO EVER IS BEHIND THIS BAN

I DONT KNOW HOW YOU MODS DO YOUR THANG BUT

I WOULD APPRECIATE IF Y'BOTH RELEASE MY ORIGINAL ID BACK TO ME

WTF WOULD I BE BANNED FOR FAILING TO REPORT SOMEONE WHO GOT ME PISSED

OR WTF WOULD I BE BANNED FOR CALLING OUT A NEWBIE WHO CALLED MEN DOGS,

THIS IS A COMPLETE SHAME AND I FEEL REALLY PISSED WITH SUCH SERVICES THESE MODS RENDER HERE

FEEL FREE TO BAN THIS ID AS WELL BUT I WOULD SAY WAT I GADDA SAY, THIS SERVICE SHOW IS A SHAME AND I DIDNT

DESERVE TO BE BANNED FOR CALLING OUT A SN[i]IT[/i]CH WHO CALLED MEN 3 LEGGED ANIMALS AS DOGS
Re: Wtf Did 190 Get Banned For: This Is Complete Bullshit by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2011
"Wooooosaaaah!" Calm down, I am with you 100 percent but just talk to Mukina, I'm sure she is one who is willing to listen. . .
Re: Wtf Did 190 Get Banned For: This Is Complete Bullshit by deniyor: 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2011
Of course you are grin grin
Moderators, pls keep him banned for as much as is possible.
Re: Wtf Did 190 Get Banned For: This Is Complete Bullshit by REALITY102(m): 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2011
hahahah, Dude chill, quit sounding like NL owns your social life undecided grin grin grin
Re: Wtf Did 190 Get Banned For: This Is Complete Bullshit by deniyor: 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2011
^^^NL owns his social life. Where else can he be somebody?
Re: Wtf Did 190 Get Banned For: This Is Complete Bullshit by ragdollz: 9:22am On Feb 04, 2011
But 190 didn't I warn you? I told you your time will come grin. I remember in the beginning how you threatened and harrassed me over ban. Now look at you crying on the mountain grin. I told you I'll remind you. You see yourself?

Don't lose that swagger; keep ur chin up OK, there is life after Nairaland grin.

(u know u're still my boo-boo cheesy. Oya take sorry, pele. Ase o tie le!! I think say you hard grin!!)
Re: Wtf Did 190 Get Banned For: This Is Complete Bullshit by deniyor: 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2011
haha pay back is a b*tch
Re: Wtf Did 190 Get Banned For: This Is Complete Bullshit by Odunnu: 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2011
Lmao at the new Id. B4 it was angry, now its pissed.Who knows what it'l be next cz i'm sure it hasnt learnt yet

(1) (Reply)

19 Years Old Girl Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap / Posted To Kwara / Nigeria: Towing The Path Of Asian 3rd To 1st World Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.