Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,084 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Do You Want To Furnish Your House With Luxury Bed Frames??? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Want To Furnish Your House With Luxury Bed Frames??? (926 Views)

How To Furnish An Apartment On A Budget / How To Furnish Your Home For The First Time (without Breaking The Bank) / Ready To Furnish Your Residential & Commercial Projects ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Furnish Your House With Luxury Bed Frames??? by CheniE(f): 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
#InvestInYourSleep
#bedframe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQLfddJRMNg

Introducing Bedroom furnishings:
Your bed is made up of your bedframe,mattress ,pillows ,sheets and duvet or coverlets.

LUXURY BEDFRAMES

Sleeping well,starts with the quality of your bedframe bcz it is what holds up your mattress.

You have the choice of three types of Bedframes:
1.Metal
2.Wooden
3.Upholstered

If you are tall like me,your feet and ankles should not be sticking out of your bed.� You need a bed that is your size.

The bedframes come in three sizes
Double Bed (4.5 x 6)
King Bed(6 x6)
Queen (6×7)
Super King Bed (7x7)

Bedframe Price: From 150k
This price does not include the mattress or other beddings.

Home Delivery option available.
Out of Lagos State delivery available.

For more information please call me or WhatsApp +2348028807441.

Please note that imported mattresses,pillows,
duvets and other beddings are available!!

(1) (Reply)

Help Please, How Can I Differentiate Between An Original And Fake LG Tv / Looking For 2 B/r In Ikoyi / Developed And Un Developed Properties For Sale In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.