Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,001 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

When Your Village People Follow You To A Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / When Your Village People Follow You To A Job Interview (4430 Views)

Your good deeds shall follow you / Am I been extravagant or is my village people following me. / A Job Interview@ LASACO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Village People Follow You To A Job Interview by LilSfc(m): 12:44am On Jul 12, 2020
Sometimes the unbelievable happens when people go for job interviews grin grin

Check out what happened to this young man in his job interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6zm1EdzCZI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Village People Follow You To A Job Interview by Hypnotise: 9:16am On Jul 12, 2020
Honestly I didn't find this skit funny. You can do better.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Village People Follow You To A Job Interview by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 12, 2020
lipsrsealed
Hypnotise:
Honestly I didn't find this skit funny. You can do better.

Bro. I tell u. Creativity is dead.. 8 outta 10 skits nowadays aint funny. Just idiots posting trash.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Village People Follow You To A Job Interview by hidhrhis(m): 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
People don't use their brain to think again
They just do underpa video and think they will make it like that
Do something real

1 Like

Re: When Your Village People Follow You To A Job Interview by Goldp5988(f): 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
You try small, next time please do better.
Re: When Your Village People Follow You To A Job Interview by HomerTimpson: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
Goldp5988:
You try small, next time please do better.
GOLD GOLD
Re: When Your Village People Follow You To A Job Interview by UbongCR7(m): 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
Lolll
You did your best
The video lighting didn't do justice to it.
The negative comments shouldn't deter you, it should only make you create better contents.
The interviewer too doesn't need to talk fast - he should act like he is in control of the job interview.

And to people criticising harshly, if a popular face made this joke it would have been funny to u guys.

14 Likes

Re: When Your Village People Follow You To A Job Interview by SirLiquidGold: 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
No effort is wasted but try to be Creative

1 Like

Re: When Your Village People Follow You To A Job Interview by tianaevent(f): 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
Are you a student, worker, stay at home mom or you are into business and you're looking for another means of steady income. Are you interested in monthly earnings at the comfort of your home 80,000 to 150,000 monthly. Then you're at the right place, contact me on 08027114148 or follow this link https:///CEiecgEuUJn8zQ6xjMuCEz let me take you on your journey to financial freedom.
Re: When Your Village People Follow You To A Job Interview by Goldp5988(f): 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
HomerTimpson:
GOLD GOLD

Sir.
Re: When Your Village People Follow You To A Job Interview by HomerTimpson: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
Goldp5988:

Sir.
can i be your sugar daddy ?You'd enjoy it you know
Re: When Your Village People Follow You To A Job Interview by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
Its not easy been creative. I congratulate him for trying.
Hey guys check out my YouTube channel using the link below to learn business tips for small and medium businesses.
Do not forget to share and subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3NFSp4GiRw
Re: When Your Village People Follow You To A Job Interview by remsonik(f): 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
He tried but could still improve on his skits
Re: When Your Village People Follow You To A Job Interview by spartan117(m): 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
You did well nice one wink
Re: When Your Village People Follow You To A Job Interview by Bloghomies(m): 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
Alero3Arubi:
Its not easy been creative. I congratulate him for trying.
Hey guys check out my YouTube channel using the link below to learn business tips for small and medium businesses.
Do not forget to share and subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3NFSp4GiRw

Sorry, but your video is the worse.

These tips might help!

Work on your background..
Get a better mic
You should face the camera and be at the center of it.
Learn a little bit of video editing, and learn to introduce your points.
Don't be camera shy
Know the topic you want to discuss
Keep it short - 4 - 7mins
Watch other established YouTubers and learn from them.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: When Your Village People Follow You To A Job Interview by SmartPolician: 6:36am On Jul 13, 2020
UbongCR7:
Lolll
You did your best
The negative comments shouldn't deter you, it should only make you create better contents.
The interviewer too doesn't need to talk fast - he should act like he is in control of the job interview.

And to people criticising harshly, if a popular face made this joke it would have been funny to u guys

Music? Yes!

Jokes? No

Basketmouth is a stand-up comedian I cannot pay N500 to watch. Unlike Bovi and Akpororo, his jokes are not funny and dirty
Re: When Your Village People Follow You To A Job Interview by LilSfc(m): 8:35am On Jul 13, 2020
UbongCR7:
Lolll
You did your best

And to people criticising harshly, if a popular face made this joke it would have been funny to u guys.

Thanks for your encouragement bro. I really do appreciate
Re: When Your Village People Follow You To A Job Interview by LilSfc(m): 1:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
LilSfc:
Sometimes the unbelievable happens when people go for job interviews grin grin

Check out what happened to this young man in his job interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6zm1EdzCZI

Sahara

(1) (Reply)

Available Job Opportunities For First Class Degree Holder / Ministry of foreign Affairs Techical Aid Corps 2008-2010 Recruitment / Niger Delta University Massive Academic And Non-teaching Staff Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.