Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,338 members, 7,850,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post (46814 Views)

EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) / Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State / Gombe Pastor, Emmanuel, Tortures 10-Year-Old Boy With An Electric Iron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post by tonididdy(m): 8:42am On Jul 12, 2020
... Where are the anti-yahoo Wailers.... Ya'all have being so quite lately.

This one shock una Abe?
Re: Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:43am On Jul 12, 2020
Pastor are the evil in nigeria, that is how goodluck also used pastors to loot nigeria money.
Re: Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2020
Mrlazarus:

So could this be a coverup for the new Trillion naira budget?
Its obviously a cover up for something worse. Trust our current leaders. They use the Magu card because it is worth it.
Re: Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 12, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

actually for Nigerians to start thinking without religion,greed and tribal inclinations is impossible....
somebody of your level of accurate analysis should know that reality,the term "having a common enemy makes us friends" and "enemy of my enemy is my friend" didn't work in naija neither did the laws of economics which says "when the citizens are push to the wall,they revolt",nigerians has been push over the fence yet no revolution is in sight because tribal bigotry and jingoism is a self sustaining,impregnable force unimaginably and unexpectedly strong that it cuts that chain of reaction....
in your opinion,what can be done to change/make positive large scale effect to the ways Nigerians think?
Intelligent Sir.

The fastest way is to capture the mind of people. And we can do that only by what people see and what people hear. The tools to use is the social media and all all available media platforms. Only a spark of intense fire, they will revolt.
Re: Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 12, 2020
brightdestiny96:

The king of distractions is coming soon.... Big brother naija. Soon, the government will be as free as air, to do what they want while the zombified masses move about in suspended animation. Leadership in naija is the easiest job on earth.
Haaa, You have said it all. Oh no! Very painful.
Re: Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 12, 2020
AreaFada2:

Oh Nigerian elite already think without religion or tribe. When they are looting our tree commonwealth dry.
So you mean the czar meant to fight but now stands investigated for gargantuan corruption should be ignored by the public. shocked

If the allegations are true and they call it distraction and witch hunt, well we want more of both. shocked
They are the slave masters, they are currently using the Magu card to make the masses believe all is well. But the truth, to them, Magu's card is worth the bigger goal
Re: Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post by davillian(m): 9:00am On Jul 12, 2020
Armed robbery is armed robbery
With guns or with pen
They should tie this goat to a tree and shoot him...
These are the kind of robbers that deserve death by hanging....
Re: Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post by Bruno3000(m): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Seems this Magu likes involving pastors in his fraud. We heard he gave another pastor who stays in Aso Rock N4b.
because most of these pastors are thieves na. wolves in sheep's clothing.
Re: Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post by FemiOyewoleGCFR(m): 9:07am On Jul 12, 2020
AlabiJ:
Na wah. Seems everyone that occupies efcc chairman seat gets disgraced out of office on some corruption related issues. From Ribadu to Lamorde, to Farida Waziri, and now Magu. That seat must be jinxed.

One who fights corruption must be prepared to be hated and disgraced.
Re: Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post by Passionate888: 9:08am On Jul 12, 2020
jaxxy:

Atleast Apc exposes themselves one way or another due to personal or political differences.

Pdp everyone will keep shut and rape Nigeria of its patrimony. The level of corruption under Gej has children and great grandchildren.
how old are you? I refused to believe that a fully matured human wrote this.
Re: Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post by Passionate888: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2020
Exponential101:
Same APC that is exposing all this O or was it your father that got Magu arrested ?
same apc that shielded him once, why was he in an acting capacity since 2015?
Re: Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post by jaxxy(m): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2020
Passionate888:
how old are you? I refused to believe that a fully matured human wrote this.

That’s ur business. I’ve stated my points based on what I see. It may not be done in sincerity or totally Bt it’s done one way or another. U can be in denial all u want.

Any why didn’t u comment on the Pdp aspect of my post? Hope that part is accurate atleast? I have never seen a major probe under Pdp especially on their own people.
Re: Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post by mvem(m): 9:21am On Jul 12, 2020
AlabiJ:
Na wah. Seems everyone that occupies efcc chairman seat gets disgraced out of office on some corruption related issues. From Ribadu to Lamorde, to Farida Waziri, and now Magu. That seat must be jinxed.
probably the money they tend to be involved with
Re: Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post by LordReed(m): 9:28am On Jul 12, 2020
Olabode971:
The founder of the Divine Hand of God Prophetic Ministry, Abuja, Dr Emmanuel Omale has prophesied events that would happen in 2020.
Prophet Emmanuel Omale prophesied that President Muhammadu Buhari will reappoint, Ibrahim Magu as EFCC Chairman in spite of massive gang up.
Also read: KILLING Of 11 Christians: Blame Buhari, Sultan For ISWAP, B-Haram’s Audacity— NATIONAL CHRISTIAN ELDERS FORUM
In the popular pastor’s yearly prophesy, he said the war on corruption will jail two ex-governors who are currently serving as Senators.
He equally told President Buhari to scrap the visa-on-Arrival for Africans program as it will create an untold crisis in the country.
The man of God also said there are a lot of enemy arrows being shot at the first lady, and her immediate family. She requires special prayers to avert tragedy.
1. President Buhari should scrap the visa-on-Arrival for Africans program as it will create an untold crisis in the country.
2. His war on corruption will jail two ex-governors who are currently serving as Senators.
3. President Buhari has seen the great success of his war on corruption under Ibrahim Magu and he will submit his name for re-appointment and confirmation in spite of massive gang up.
4. Let’s pray for the health of a former Nigerian president who may not make it to 2020
5. There are a lot of enemy arrows being shot at the first lady, and her immediate family. She requires special prayers to avert tragedy.
6. The Nigerian security agencies should activate their intelligence gathering mechanism to avert a terrorist driver ramming into early morning commuters in Abuja.
7. A serving Governor from North-West Nigeria will experience tragedy in his family, but seeking the face of God will prove beneficial.
8. Governor Rotimi Akeredolu must pray against a terminal illness.
9. So also, a prominent minister from the South East needs to get closer to God, to avoid calamity.
10. A retired general from the North East may be implicated in a coup attempt.
11. Two major markets will be engulfed in flames. Traders should ensure their shops and goods.
12. The rains will be unusual in their pattern this year, and we will see severe flooding nationwide.
13. Kidnapping on major highways may increase around the Easter period but this can be mitigated by security agencies’ diligence
14. I see a burning petrol tanker around lokoja engulfing several vehicles.
15. President Buhari may effect minor cabinet reshuffle.
16. The Deputy Senate President should pray against the enemy’s attack on his health.
17. I see prosperity for a lot of Nigerians despite a severe dip in the economy that will affect fixed salary earners.
18. A major old generation bank will face a serious challenge and may collapse except for Gods intervention.
19. Christians should be exemplary in their conduct, especially one of the largest churches in the south-west that may immerse in big scandal.
20. A telecommunication magnet from the South West should pray against stroke and eventual bedridden paralysis.
21. The Chief of Staff to the president, Mallam Abba Kyari is trusted by the president. He should, therefore, pray against a well-orchestrated set up that may result in his removal.
22. President Trump may still get re-elected unless the Democrats field Mr Bloomberg.
23. A major airline will face a major crisis that will collapse it if they don’t seek the face of God.
24. Governor Obaseki will find it hard to get re-elected in Edo state unless he seeks the hand of God.
25. The Naira will depreciate against major international currencies, we need God to intervene.
26. A former President of Ghana will win elections in Ghana.
27. The price of pf petrol will go up.
28. An ex-militant in Bayelsa will die in assassination and this may throw the region into turmoil.
29. I see President Buhari and Magu making a good name for Nigeria on the fight against corruption.

THEM NO THEY SEE GOOD THINGS GENG...
#LongHisss

No wonder he is being linked to Magu.

1 Like

Re: Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post by mankan2k7(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2020
Bbn Naija will soon come and replace all these news temporarily
Re: Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post by Kennitrust(m): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2020
EliteBiz:
In the game of politics, There is what we call attention "bait". Its a distraction for the masses(people) from more vital and important issues and also to cover up for other bigger secret, underground events and flaws.

Nigerians are always outclassed by the government, and that's why the government is always unstoppable and ahead. Its a relationship of a slave master to slaves.

Magu this, Magu that........ Perfect distraction to take away the time of people for now. Media doing their job of cover up for other major flaws and wicked events going on.

The moment Nigerians start thinking without religion, greed, tribes and all other foolish criteria, The Country will become unstoppable and will be feared by the world.

There is nothing impossible.
��� ����� ���
Re: Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post by Kennitrust(m): 9:47am On Jul 12, 2020
mankan2k7:
�� ��
Re: Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post by Kennitrust(m): 9:47am On Jul 12, 2020
mankan2k7:
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ɪʏ
Re: Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post by Kennitrust(m): 9:49am On Jul 12, 2020
tonididdy:
... Where are the anti-yahoo Wailers.... Ya'all have being so quite lately.

This one shock una Abe?

������� ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ��� �����
Re: Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post by Kennitrust(m): 9:50am On Jul 12, 2020
Passionate888:
same apc that shielded him once, why was he in an acting capacity since 2015?
ᵗⁱⁿʸ ᶜᵒᵖʸ
Re: Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post by Kennitrust(m): 9:51am On Jul 12, 2020
f̐̈a̐̈c̐̈e̐̈ y̐̈o̐̈u̐̈r̐̈ l̲i̲f̲e̲ ᎪᏞᎾᏁᎬ
Re: Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post by Greenarrow01(m): 10:05am On Jul 12, 2020
Advocate500:
condemn wrong doing and move on , if this revelation is about Atiku or any other person ur comments would have been different.
You are a fool . Did you read my comment.. u said from Buhari to atiku.. they are all thieves.. check through my comments.. I have never join y'all in this shit.. all politicians are thieves. Period
Re: Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post by Cyberterror: 10:07am On Jul 12, 2020
Olabode971:
The founder of the Divine Hand of God Prophetic Ministry, Abuja, Dr Emmanuel Omale has prophesied events that would happen in 2020.
Prophet Emmanuel Omale prophesied that President Muhammadu Buhari will reappoint, Ibrahim Magu as EFCC Chairman in spite of massive gang up.
Also read: KILLING Of 11 Christians: Blame Buhari, Sultan For ISWAP, B-Haram’s Audacity— NATIONAL CHRISTIAN ELDERS FORUM
In the popular pastor’s yearly prophesy, he said the war on corruption will jail two ex-governors who are currently serving as Senators.
He equally told President Buhari to scrap the visa-on-Arrival for Africans program as it will create an untold crisis in the country.
The man of God also said there are a lot of enemy arrows being shot at the first lady, and her immediate family. She requires special prayers to avert tragedy.
1. President Buhari should scrap the visa-on-Arrival for Africans program as it will create an untold crisis in the country.
2. His war on corruption will jail two ex-governors who are currently serving as Senators.
3. President Buhari has seen the great success of his war on corruption under Ibrahim Magu and he will submit his name for re-appointment and confirmation in spite of massive gang up.
4. Let’s pray for the health of a former Nigerian president who may not make it to 2020
5. There are a lot of enemy arrows being shot at the first lady, and her immediate family. She requires special prayers to avert tragedy.
6. The Nigerian security agencies should activate their intelligence gathering mechanism to avert a terrorist driver ramming into early morning commuters in Abuja.
7. A serving Governor from North-West Nigeria will experience tragedy in his family, but seeking the face of God will prove beneficial.
8. Governor Rotimi Akeredolu must pray against a terminal illness.
9. So also, a prominent minister from the South East needs to get closer to God, to avoid calamity.
10. A retired general from the North East may be implicated in a coup attempt.
11. Two major markets will be engulfed in flames. Traders should ensure their shops and goods.
12. The rains will be unusual in their pattern this year, and we will see severe flooding nationwide.
13. Kidnapping on major highways may increase around the Easter period but this can be mitigated by security agencies’ diligence
14. I see a burning petrol tanker around lokoja engulfing several vehicles.
15. President Buhari may effect minor cabinet reshuffle.
16. The Deputy Senate President should pray against the enemy’s attack on his health.
17. I see prosperity for a lot of Nigerians despite a severe dip in the economy that will affect fixed salary earners.
18. A major old generation bank will face a serious challenge and may collapse except for Gods intervention.
19. Christians should be exemplary in their conduct, especially one of the largest churches in the south-west that may immerse in big scandal.
20. A telecommunication magnet from the South West should pray against stroke and eventual bedridden paralysis.
21. The Chief of Staff to the president, Mallam Abba Kyari is trusted by the president. He should, therefore, pray against a well-orchestrated set up that may result in his removal.
22. President Trump may still get re-elected unless the Democrats field Mr Bloomberg.
23. A major airline will face a major crisis that will collapse it if they don’t seek the face of God.
24. Governor Obaseki will find it hard to get re-elected in Edo state unless he seeks the hand of God.
25. The Naira will depreciate against major international currencies, we need God to intervene.
26. A former President of Ghana will win elections in Ghana.
27. The price of pf petrol will go up.
28. An ex-militant in Bayelsa will die in assassination and this may throw the region into turmoil.
29. I see President Buhari and Magu making a good name for Nigeria on the fight against corruption.

THEM NO THEY SEE GOOD THINGS GENG...
#LongHisss
The number 12 is already happening. The number 26 may happen. The number 22 will not happen (he no see that one well grin). How come he didn't see what will actually happen in number 21?

1 Like

Re: Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post by Advocate500: 10:11am On Jul 12, 2020
Greenarrow01:

You are a fool . Did you read my comment.. u said from Buhari to atiku.. they are all thieves.. check through my comments.. I have never join y'all in this shit.. all politicians are thieves. Period
did my comment call for abuse?
Re: Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post by Passionate888: 10:23am On Jul 12, 2020
jaxxy:

That’s ur business. I’ve stated my points based on what I see. It may not be done in sincerity or totally Bt it’s done one way or another. U can be in denial all u want.

Any why didn’t u comment on the Pdp aspect of my post? Hope that part is accurate atleast? I have never seen a major probe under Pdp especially on their own people.
Was it the apc that probed Fayose?
Re: Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2020
EliteBiz:

Intelligent Sir.

The fastest way is to capture the mind of people. And we can do that only by what people see and what people hear. The tools to use is the social media and all all available media platforms. Only a spark of intense fire, they will revolt.
yes,what people see and hear...
the spark is too scattered and diffused,I think the spark bearers must organise to cause widespread ignition to the naive.
Re: Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 12, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

yes,what people see and hear...
the spark is too scattered and diffused,I think the spark bearers must organise to cause widespread ignition to the naive.
I recently tried making a move for this. I invited various people from different tribes, religions all for the purpose of unity for progress. Nigerians have a talent of killing the fire of positivity, they have a talent of making an individual with a positive energy affected with their negativity. I pushed hard, pushed hard on the team, out of 14 individuals, only 4 + myself = 5, have the right energy.
I intend to dissolve the group today, and move on with the 4.

My problem is just, how to overcome the deep negativity inside the hearts of Nigerians. Its in the core.

1 Like

Re: Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post by Bewiseedet(m): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2020
Arraign him if found culpable. Yet you guys are already saying the said Clergy man launder money abroad.
Re: Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post by interfig(m): 11:31am On Jul 12, 2020
I for need laptop..where r u based..
iviecy:
Affordable UK used laptops dey wella
Re: Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post by Jonathan39: 11:35am On Jul 12, 2020
Nothing good can come from the zoo. For how long will aboki continue defrauding other Nigeria's? As far as the North is still part of Nigeria, Nothing good will come out of this country, it's clear except you've refused to see
EliteBiz:
In the game of politics, There is what we call attention "bait". Its a distraction for the masses(people) from more vital and important issues and also to cover up for other bigger secret, underground events and flaws.

Nigerians are always outclassed by the government, and that's why the government is always unstoppable and ahead. Its a relationship of a slave master to slaves.

Magu this, Magu that........ Perfect distraction to take away the time of people for now. Media doing their job of cover up for other major flaws and wicked events going on.

The moment Nigerians start thinking without religion, greed, tribes and all other foolish criteria, The Country will become unstoppable and will be feared by the world.

There is nothing impossible.
Re: Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post by ifko: 11:46am On Jul 12, 2020
People that are close to Divine hand know that he is not pure and has an ally in the Government...wind don blow fowl yansh has open....so nah Magu be ur backbone..Some pastor self hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it / How Army Rescued Nabeeha & Ariyo's Sisters From Kidnappers In Abuja (Photos) / Mentally Challenged Man Stabs A Lady In Benin (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.