Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

The Day I Flogged Seven Chickens To Death - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Day I Flogged Seven Chickens To Death (1001 Views)

Rabbit Brutally Flogged with Broom By Owner Until It Defends Itself (video) / My Hap-2 Turken Chickens / Man Feeds His Pet Python With Chickens!! ( Shocking Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day I Flogged Seven Chickens To Death by prosper87: 2:54am On Jul 12, 2020
those days we had many fowls and turkeys me and my bro loved chasing them alot until one day I was the only one at home my dad had gone to work my mom also went to work
my bro and sis went to one of our friends house.
so I was.bored then I came outside looked at the fowls then something told me to start chasing them so I ran downstairs carried a very long and fat stick and began to chase them they ran to their cage I followed them inside the cage is big anyways I followed them inside locked the door and started to flog them 20 strokes each and I repeated it 4 times five chickens didn't survive the third round while the two died after.
My bro came home and couldn't believe his eyes when my mom and dad got home they were surprised seven chickens habba. they didn't do anything to me sha they were to busy . so they forgot about it and till date I still love chasing chickens
Re: The Day I Flogged Seven Chickens To Death by prosper87: 2:56am On Jul 12, 2020
forgive me all the chickens that I killed
Re: The Day I Flogged Seven Chickens To Death by Openbusiness3: 2:59am On Jul 12, 2020
shocked How can someone flog chicken to death Is that not a sign of a cruel sadistic tendency? Nawa oh. Check my signature to buy intelligent dispenser. Best quality North America product with warranty

3 Likes

Re: The Day I Flogged Seven Chickens To Death by prosper87: 3:01am On Jul 12, 2020
please all of u should forgive me I was nine years old na
Re: The Day I Flogged Seven Chickens To Death by MikeBetty(m): 4:08am On Jul 12, 2020
prosper87:
those days we had many fowls and turkeys me and my bro loved chasing them alot until one day I was the only one at home my dad had gone to work my mom also went to work
my bro and sis went to one of our friends house.
so I was.bored then I came outside looked at the fowls then something told me to start chasing them so I ran downstairs carried a very long and fat stick and began to chase them they ran to their cage I followed them inside the cage is big anyways I followed them inside locked the door and started to flog them 20 strokes each and I repeated it 4 times five chickens didn't survive the third round while the two died after.
My bro came home and couldn't believe his eyes when my mom and dad got home they were surprised seven chickens habba. they didn't do anything to me sha they were to busy . so they forgot about it and till date I still love chasing chickens
Ochi Nwa Okuko Nwe-ada Nwa Okuko Nwe Nwenwe Oso.
Re: The Day I Flogged Seven Chickens To Death by Freestainworld(m): 4:39am On Jul 12, 2020
hope that ideology have changed over the years, some people can evolve from smaller beast to a bigger one, just asking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Flogged Seven Chickens To Death by osamz007: 4:45am On Jul 12, 2020

Re: The Day I Flogged Seven Chickens To Death by illicit(m): 6:20am On Jul 12, 2020
You need to make restitution.

Anytime you see a chicken, even a roasted one, you must observe one minute silence and apologise

Do this wholeheartedly for 9 days
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Flogged Seven Chickens To Death by prosper87: 8:23am On Jul 12, 2020
lol
Re: The Day I Flogged Seven Chickens To Death by prosper87: 8:23am On Jul 12, 2020
Freestainworld:
hope that ideology have changed over the years, some people can evolve from smaller beast to a bigger one, just asking.
I have changed
Re: The Day I Flogged Seven Chickens To Death by Niseed(m): 8:58am On Jul 12, 2020
Hmm psychopaths/serial killers started off this way as children deriving pleasure from the torture of animals and killing peoples pets.

At 9 years old, surely you should have known that what you were doing was wrong? What I find disturbing is that your parents did nothing for your actions, so in essence they have implanted in your brain that there are no repercussions for your mindless killing and overlooked it (big mistake)

First its chickens, then neighbourhood cats/dogs and then your fellow humans.

I hope you've stopped and if you still get a thrill of the chase, biko see or speak to a therapist

1 Like

Re: The Day I Flogged Seven Chickens To Death by prosper87: 9:51am On Jul 12, 2020
Niseed:
Hmm psychopaths/serial killers started off this way as children deriving pleasure from the torture of animals and killing peoples pets.

At 9 years old, surely you should have known that what you were doing was wrong? What I find disturbing is that your parents did nothing for your actions, so in essence they have implanted in your brain that there are no repercussions for your mindless killing and overlooked it (big mistake)

First its chickens, then neighbourhood cats/dogs and then your fellow humans.

I hope you've stopped and if you still get a thrill of the chase, biko see or speak to a therapist
pls forgive me I have changed

1 Like

Re: The Day I Flogged Seven Chickens To Death by chigoziri2403(m): 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
You watched too much horror movies I am more interested in what happened to the chicken Pepper soup or stew?
Re: The Day I Flogged Seven Chickens To Death by prosper87: 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
[quote author=chigoziri2403 post=91637423]You watched too much horror movies I am more interested in what happened to the chicken Pepper soup or stew? [/quote/] yes my bro made me watch lots of horror movies
Re: The Day I Flogged Seven Chickens To Death by Dannyboi976(m): 9:57am On Jul 23, 2020
prosper87:
please all of u should forgive me I was nine years old na
Hmmmmm, its primary fever.
Re: The Day I Flogged Seven Chickens To Death by olamirewaju6190: 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
Lmao I really hope you made this up just so people could interact with the thread.. If not meh! You just one cruel human beign in respective of Ur age then, age has never been a measure of intelligence, at least at 9 you should be in Ur primary 5 or 6.. Ur parents should have made you accountable for Ur actions... And the fact you said you still love chasing chicken is wierd

1 Like

Re: The Day I Flogged Seven Chickens To Death by prosper87: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2020
Chaiiii!!! Please nairalanders, My brother got hold of my phone and posted this, it's not true ooo.
Chai!!! I'm active only on education section not pet section. Pls disregard this, my brother visits the pet section regularly, Take note.
Re: The Day I Flogged Seven Chickens To Death by Michael390(m): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
lolzzz

(1) (Reply)

. / Pls I Need A Dobman Puppy. / PICS: Affordable Brown Boerboel Mastiff Puppies For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.