Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Cheapdatasales.com, An Automated Platform For Data Resellers, MTN 1GB @ 300 - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Cheapdatasales.com, An Automated Platform For Data Resellers, MTN 1GB @ 300 (3444 Views)

Looking For Cheap Data Across All Networks?? (Mtn data resellers are needed). / Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED / Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapdatasales.com, An Automated Platform For Data Resellers, MTN 1GB @ 300 by Cheapdatasales: 7:39am On Jul 12, 2020
Welcome to Cheapdatasales.com, a company that deals with the sales of Affordable Internet Data Plans, converting your airtime to cash , Airtime VTU and Wholesales and Retail other services also available.

Our Products and Services:

1. CHEAPEST DATA PLANS: We offer affordable Internet data plans on MTN, 9MOBILE, GLO and AIRTEL for as low as 300 for 1GB on MTN. Prices for each network differ, pls check our website www.cheapdatasales.com for full price list.

2. AIRTIME TOPUP/SNS: Recharge your line and enjoy Discounts upto 10% off on MTN and 5% on others .

3. AIRTIME TO CASH : we offer you the opportunity to convert your airtime paid from your client to cash on your wallet to make purchase and withdraw if wished

SPECIALIZATIONS

AUTOMATION :
100% of our services are fully automated, making transactions on our platform very fast.

SECURE PAYMENTS GATEWAY:
you payment is secure and automatic funding via paystack

MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITIES: Retailers can partner with us and make legit money online. This can be done in three ways:
a. Buy for your customers from your Cheapdatasales account.

CUSTOMER CARE: available customer service to our users for assistance. Our help desk is available between 6am - 11pm on Mondays to Sunday,

OVER 1,000 plus REGISTERED USERS:
We have been in the business with thousands of happy clients.

Cheapdatasales a company registered to offer the sales of Internet Data Subscription, Airtime VTU, airtime to cash, bill payments etc.

USER FRIENDLY PLATFORM:
Our website is well designed and user friendly.

TESTIMONIES:
To serve our clients better, we provide a feedback section on our platform. . You are free to add yours.

MOBILE APP:
We have android mobile app

YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: We've been in operation and our reputation has been kept intact.

We look forward to having you join our community. To get started, pls register on
www.cheapdatasales.com

Re: Cheapdatasales.com, An Automated Platform For Data Resellers, MTN 1GB @ 300 by Farbit: 8:45am On Jul 12, 2020
[/color]The site has made my stay more worthwhile on nairaland internet forum. Many a times had i try out many sites and their services weren't as much convincing as I expected. Cheapdatasales.com is giving the best in all she renders. Her services surpasses all sites I've used long before. Little is the discounted data plans and airtime she renders, I'm very much convinced by the fast wallet crediting via bank transfer. I need not to wait for over 20 minutes like I've experienced with many sites before. It was done within 2-5 minutes after the transfer.
I'd say it's a wonderful site. Her services are swift, fast and reliable. I look forward to experiencing more with you.[color=#990000]
Re: Cheapdatasales.com, An Automated Platform For Data Resellers, MTN 1GB @ 300 by Cheapdatasales: 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
Thank you
Re: Cheapdatasales.com, An Automated Platform For Data Resellers, MTN 1GB @ 300 by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
I want to start this business
Re: Cheapdatasales.com, An Automated Platform For Data Resellers, MTN 1GB @ 300 by Cheapdatasales: 3:25am On Jul 13, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:
I want to start this business

You are Welcome.
Kindly visit our website, all informations required is available on the homepage page. Sign up and start enjoying our amazing offers

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your (original)iphone4 To A Dual Sim Iphone / CHEAP UK Used Phones & Laptops, Iphone, HTC, Samsungs For Sale Price & Pictures. / Sweet One Month Used Samsung Galaxy S3 4.4.4 Kitkat Available Forsale..just 35K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.