Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

"Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo (60920 Views)

Hushpuppi Was Married To Shawana Nakesia Chapman For St. Kitts Citizenship / Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US / Mr Woodberry Has Fallen Ill In U.S. Prison - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo by Sweeetheart(m): 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
tsephanyah:
Hmm southerners and immorality

this mad woman is back again, how is rehab
Re: "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo by hashtagged(m): 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
Chummynoni:
it was obvious. Hushpuppi � never fancied any woman. there is 80% probability that he is Gay

Dont rush to conclusions, the fact he was arrested dosent mean we all call him gay. Even criminals should be given the benifit of doubt

1 Like

Re: "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo by higgs: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
Not my business. Though I think the level of materialism he expressed was unusual for a heterosexual man
Re: "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo by emkz: 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
When Emir Sanusi II was deposed, we talked about it for a week and moved on. Please can we move on from Hushpupi? His gayness, his penis, we frankly don't care. Seun and Moderators, please some news need to be killed in their sections and not pushed to front page as they add no value to our intellects. Hushpupi is not a guy that should be promoted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo by kingthreat(m): 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
Okay I believe Aunty Kemi on this that Woodberry was the boss. The main boss usually doesn't make noise.

1 Like

Re: "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
nawa o. wetin ears no go hear on top this guy matter?
Re: "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo by FuckHomophobes: 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo by dennisworld1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
If hush free many people go hide their face
Re: "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo by Alexaonfleek: 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
kabillionaire:

Guys hush na proper Edo guy, his village is after Ekpoma
Don't say what you don't know.
Irrua is after ekpoma and they bear strictly Edo names there
Re: "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo by chaloskyx: 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
wow thats music to my ears that means he would fit into prison where hes going as all the men there cant wait to get their hands on him
Re: "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo by guru90: 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
Kemi......

Just de talk up and down since buhari enter sit.....

Soon ur tenure will elapse.

Keep on talking.

1 Like

Re: "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo by Crayfish09: 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
tsephanyah:
Hmm southerners and immorality

The most annoying thing is that they see it as normal. In the north once you are accused of being "Dan Damfara" (meaning fraudster/Yahoo boy), you will be beaten to pulp like a thief but sadly, these Yan Damfara are admired and cherished in the sputh
Re: "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo by Noel19: 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
Crayfish09:

The most annoying thing is that they see it as normal. In the north once you are accused of being "Dan Damfara" (meaning fraudster/Yahoo boy), you will be beaten to pulp like a thief but sadly, these Yan Damfara are admired and cherished in the sputh

Dan Damburuwa! But you people praise and idolize terrorists, so Which one is better?

6 Likes

Re: "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo by Crayfish09: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
Noel19:

Dan Damburuwa! But you people praise and idolize terrorists, so Which one is better?

Show me a post of any hausa man defending Boko haram on nairaland, Facebook or twitter!

I will list musicians and southerners supporting yahoo boys in return. Do you accept the challenge?

1 Like

Re: "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo by Noel19: 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
Crayfish09:

Show me a post of any hausa man defending Boko haram on nairaland, Facebook or twitter!

I will list musicians and southerners supporting yahoo boys in return. Do you accept the challenge?

I challenge you "Unam Ikot"
Re: "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Anyone without JESUS can do anything Evil , Abominable and Wicked....

It is only JESUS in a Man or Woman that can keep Him/Her From Performing evil and Wickedness...

Idiota!
Re: "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo by berbs: 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
Living his life in the US prison will be a walkover then because enough dikz to drill his butthole.
Re: "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo by Missyajoke(f): 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
Uyi168:
It's prove not proof.. smiley

undecided undecided
What are you trying to prove that you can speak English abi
Re: "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo by Biodun1929(m): 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
Youngblackbro:
make una stop this nonsense of calling someone what he is not I don’t know about wood berry but for hush he is no freaking bisexual or gay dude have had lots of babes I personally knew whilst growing up but he’s not the type that run after girls this is something I personally know from way back he dated one of our friends sis self bout 10 years back he’s not just ur regular womanizer that’s all.

Which part of Lagos did he grow up?
Re: "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo by PremierGuy(m): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
Aunty Kemi again
Re: "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo by Elxandre(m): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
johnmattew:
lemme give u a clue

have u seen hushpuppi with ladies or partying with ladies or post of him and ladies?
This would make Don Jazzy gay too.

2 Likes

Re: "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo by Uyi168: 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
Missyajoke:

undecided undecided
What are you trying to prove that you can speak English abi
..yea,
That I went to school.. grin
Re: "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo by MrBONE2(m): 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
jaybenugo:
Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has made new revelations about popular Instagram celebrities, Hushpuppi and Woodberry.

She also that Hushpuppi is bisexual as he often has sex with his male partner, Woodberry.

Her post reads:

https://twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1282022355045318657?s=19
undecided

Re: "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo by Teesleek007: 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
This song "CARRY ME LORD" is birthed from a deep heart of helplessness that craves for the helpfulness of God..At this point, i came to the extreme end where no one to turn to. Strength has failed, friends, money, and connections have failed and the only option remaining is the remembrance of the source of All help which is Jehovah Ebenezer "The Lord My Help" 1sam 7:12.
Then my heart cries over and over again : " CARRY ME LORD "!!!... PSALM 119:173.

IT IS OUR SEASON OF DIVINE CARRIAGE.
YOU NEED THE HELP OF GOD,I NEED THE HELP OF GOD,WE ALL NEED THE HELP OF GOD.
BE BLESSED BY THIS DIVINE SOUND.

https://kingdomboiz.com/download-music-femi-worship-carry-me-lord/

https://revelationmusik.net/download-music-femi-worship-carry-me-lord-prod-lord-louis/

https://starpraizeteam..com/2020/07/download-carry-me-lord-femi-worship.html

https://highlifemp3.com/femi-worship-carry-me-lord/

https://www.gospellife.com.ng/2020/07/12/lyrics-mp3-femi-worship-carry-me-lord/

https://gospelsongs.com.ng/femi-worship-carry-me-lord-mp3-and-lyrics/
Re: "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo by zeroq911: 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
jaybenugo:
Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has made new revelations about popular Instagram celebrities, Hushpuppi and Woodberry.

She also that Hushpuppi is bisexual as he often has sex with his male partner, Woodberry.

Her post reads:

https://twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1282022355045318657?s=19
Lol this one no be news na...

Most yahoo boys are gays, they like to camp in a single location (hotel) so they can be strafing each other..

Even nairaland Owner seun is a grey headed homo man.. Time will soon expose him also..

seun = Crownedrookie = bunnae = Aududunine11 = GentRoyal = moreb2cum = homo!!

1 Like

Re: "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo by Christonjnr(m): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
In not surprised.
when Bobrisky came out to defend him publicly I suspected something. Right now we know the secret

1 Like

Re: "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
zeroq911:

Lol this one no be news na...

Most yahoo boys are gays, they like to camp in a single location (hotel) so they can be strafing each other..

Even nairaland Owner seun is a grey headed homo man.. Time will soon expose him also..

seun = Crownedrookie = bunnae = Aududunine11 = GentRoyal = moreb2cum = homo!!
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Anyone without JESUS can do anything Evil , Abominable and Wicked....

It is only JESUS in a Man or Woman that can keep Him/Her From Performing evil and Wickedness...
crap, Jesus doesn't exist, stop spreading lies, go find something reasonable or a job to occupy your warped mind with.
Re: "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
Chummynoni:
it was obvious. Hushpuppi � never fancied any woman. there is 80% probability that he is Gay
is it bizzare that in all his show offs on social media there was never pictures of women, i mean with all that money he could have had any woman he wanted.
Re: "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
isn't it bizzare that in all his photos of show offs on social media there were never photos of his girlfriends, with the kind money he had he could have had 100s of women.

1 Like

Re: "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
johnmattew:
lemme give u a clue

have u seen hushpuppi with ladies or partying with ladies or post of him and ladies?
i wondered, with all that money he could have had series of girlfriends, i mean, what is millions without a nice looking woman or women to enjoy the millions with.
Re: "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo by chibatov(m): 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
Malawian:

Edo dey bear anything o. But I still want to know the said village after Ekpoma. It is either Iruekpen or Irrua, and those ones bear seriously "Ishantic" names.
iruekpen and irrua are respectively on both sides of ekpoma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss / Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) / Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.