Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

My Journey From Akwa Ibom To Abuja, And Covid19 Spacing. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Journey From Akwa Ibom To Abuja, And Covid19 Spacing. (272 Views)

Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) / Attempt To Smuggle 24 Women Into Abia From Akwa Ibom Foiled By Vigilante / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Journey From Akwa Ibom To Abuja, And Covid19 Spacing. by Topup7: 8:50am On Jul 12, 2020
This morning i was about boarding a bus from Akwa ibom to Abuja this morning when a Dr Tony Charles who is a medical practitioner from Jinzhou Medical University, China First affiliated hospital.He actually changed my perspective on being a good patriot. We are to use a coastal bus chuck with passengers and nobody complained about Akwa ibom transportation commission not obeying social distancing law.
Tony Charles stood on his right on social distancing and against every odds against him,through the AKTC officials. Because of board patriotic mind we where been given that privilege by reducing number of people in the bus.
At first we where like he want form for us ,just because he school outside and i give it a thought that's he is really making lots of sense. National Change begins individually, if not it just a mirage.
It time for we Nigerian to start fighting for our rights individually,change have to begin individually in other to have a collective change.
All thanks to Dr Tony Charles for changing my mindset, putting all the blame of the government whereas the true change begins individually.

(1) (Reply)

Dominica Is Reopening For Tourists In August / k / Jakarta Airplane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.