Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,099 members, 7,845,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Please In God's Name,i Need Help On Kali Linux Burning And Installation. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please In God's Name,i Need Help On Kali Linux Burning And Installation. (343 Views)

How To Install Kali Linux On Your Android Device With/without Root / Convert Your Android In To A Hacking Device. Run Kali Linux / Chinese Man Burns After Rushing Back To A Burning Factory To Get His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please In God's Name,i Need Help On Kali Linux Burning And Installation. by seunoo7: 9:19am On Jul 12, 2020
Please I've been trying since a week now to burn Kali iso images to disck,I've downloaded up to like three different iso version and also wasted my money buying DVD disks and also downloading different iso burner,when it reaches around 65% burning it just give me a burning error and the DVD becomes undetectable,and thereby spoiling the disc,I also try to USB drive and I put my 8gb sd card inside the USB and use Rufus to burn it to USB,but it also corrupted my USB drive also,

Note:the error from the iso DVD burner was that it's incompatible disc
Re: Please In God's Name,i Need Help On Kali Linux Burning And Installation. by seunoo7: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2020
Please can anyone suggest a disc I can use for me ,note that the same type of disc was able to burn completely once just that while installing the Kali,the cursor hangs
Re: Please In God's Name,i Need Help On Kali Linux Burning And Installation. by skywalker240(m): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2020
What do I know, the only thing I Sabi do for here na to bash Tecno

Make I call guru's for you. grin

Genius43
Festwiz
Atheistandproud

I don commot io
Re: Please In God's Name,i Need Help On Kali Linux Burning And Installation. by seunoo7: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2020
skywalker240:
What do I know, the only thing I Sabi do for here na to bash Tecno

Make I call guru's for you. grin

Genius43
Festwiz
Atheistandproud

Thanks

I don commot io
Re: Please In God's Name,i Need Help On Kali Linux Burning And Installation. by skywalker240(m): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2020
[quote author=seunoo7 post=91630603][/quote]
What are you thanking me for, am here to learn too
Re: Please In God's Name,i Need Help On Kali Linux Burning And Installation. by chibike69: 10:00am On Jul 12, 2020
seunoo7:
Please I've been trying since a week now to burn Kali iso images to disck,I've downloaded up to like three different iso version and also wasted my money buying DVD disks and also downloading different iso burner,when it reaches around 65% burning it just give me a burning error and the DVD becomes undetectable,and thereby spoiling the disc,I also try to USB drive and I put my 8gb sd card inside the USB and use Rufus to burn it to USB,but it also corrupted my USB drive also,

Buy original Flash drive like
Kingston DataTraveler SE9 G2 USB 3.0 Flash Drive
Or better SanDisk.
Re: Please In God's Name,i Need Help On Kali Linux Burning And Installation. by seunoo7: 10:05am On Jul 12, 2020
chibike69:

Buy original Flash drive like
Kingston DataTraveler SE9 G2 USB 3.0 Flash Drive
Or better SanDisk.
bro please I don't have much money
Can I make use of DVD drive , perhaps look for original one ,and can you tell what kind of DVD will be compatible
Re: Please In God's Name,i Need Help On Kali Linux Burning And Installation. by festwiz(m): 11:57am On Jul 12, 2020
seunoo7:
Please

Use Rufus to burn it to a proper Flash drive not an SD card USB card reader.

If you're still encountering the problem, use Etcher/Balena Etcher, or Yumi. I usually use Yumi to create bootable drives.

2 Likes

Re: Please In God's Name,i Need Help On Kali Linux Burning And Installation. by Karex81(m): 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
use flash drive or thumbstick

burn into flash using etcher

go to bios menu

boot from flash
Re: Please In God's Name,i Need Help On Kali Linux Burning And Installation. by seunoo7: 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
Karex81:
use flagship

burn into flash using etcher

go to bios menu

boot from flash
Please bro
I don't know if you can help me out with the bootable flash,I can come with my system,just to install it and am done,please bro,this thing has suffered me a lot
Re: Please In God's Name,i Need Help On Kali Linux Burning And Installation. by talut(m): 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
seunoo7:

Please bro
I don't know if you can help me out with the bootable flash,I can come with my system,just to install it and am done,please bro,this thing has suffered me a lot
try checking some videos on YouTube.
Re: Please In God's Name,i Need Help On Kali Linux Burning And Installation. by Karex81(m): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
seunoo7:

Please bro
Any original flash drive can work. just download etcher, from the app, you select the kali linux iso, plug your flash it will automatically detect it, then click flash. The process will take like 2min,after it might directly take you to the setup itself(well it depends) or you switch off your system after flashing. check online for your system shortcut to enter the boot menu, different laptops have different ways of entering the boot menu. Then click boot from flash.

it have been long since, i last installed linux on my system. But all the linux version have similar ways of installing.
make sure from your bios, research about this legacy stuff that is found in the bios, i have forgotten whether you turn on, or you turn if off. But it obstruct the installation of linux

watch YouTube videos, that's where I learnt it from
check this one: https:// www .google. com/url?q=https:/ /m .youtube .com/watch%3Fv%3DJjx-sra85RE&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwj6kIXPj8jqAhVL6qQKHbNvB5sQtwIwAnoECAgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2-JPvz2SIySFHHVouzcomr
remove space where necessary

1 Like

Re: Please In God's Name,i Need Help On Kali Linux Burning And Installation. by naijasensei: 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
seunoo7:

You are better off writing the image to a USB flash drive, also try confirming the authenticity of the ISO images you downloaded. And as others have suggested you can try using Etcher to write the image to USB.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help About How To Get Gtbank Quickcredit Loan / How To Download Instagram Videos Without Using Apps. Save Data / Earn Money For Free...make Ur Phone Work For U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.