Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

How Can I Watch Built-in Channels In My Smart TV Using HDTV Antenna - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Can I Watch Built-in Channels In My Smart TV Using HDTV Antenna (387 Views)

Fund It Forward: NAIRAXI, Sprut, 10 Others Compete For 30M In Channels TV Series / HDTV Antenna-150 Miles Range Amplified Digital Outdoor HDTV Antenna With Mountin / Turn Your Ordinary Tv To A Smart Tv Using Ip10g Android Smart Tv Dongle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Watch Built-in Channels In My Smart TV Using HDTV Antenna by Adefemi404: 9:55am On Jul 12, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders,

Please I need a serious help here.

Recently, I bought a Smart HDTV. To my greatest surprise, the TV already has an in built GoTv channels. Meaning that I don't have to purchase a GoTv decoder to watch the the channels.

However, I have tried all I could to watch those channels but I am only able to watch channels TV and NTA international.

This led me to purchase a GoTv decoder but every month I pay 3500 for subscription and the worst part is that GoTv doesn't show premier league matches.

Today, I became more serious with in built channels on my TV. I plugged in old antenna to the TV. Now when I click on Africa magic, CNN, N movies, etc it tells me to insert CI card (common interface card)

I have Searched the entire body of my TV but I couldn't find the common interface slot (lots like my TV doesn't have the slot) the card will help me to watch those channels in built in the TV but I will have to pay for monthly subscription to renew the card.

I searched the internet very hard today and discovered I can watch those channels free of charge without CI card or decoder.

From my search, I learnt that the only thing I need is HDTV antenna. The antenna will be able to decrypt those channels in the TV and it's free forever the only amount to pay is just to purchase the antenna.

I have searched on Jumia, amazon, etc there is no company in Nigeria selling digital TV antennas. The only ones selling it are in Asia, USA, etc.

My questions are,

1. has anyone here used the digital TV antenna to receive free channels in Nigeria and how did you purchase it?

2. If I purchase a digital TV antenna designed for other countries, will it work here in Nigeria?

3. Will the digital TV antenna show free channels to me without the CI slot or card.?

4. Is there a digital TV antenna that is made for Nigerians especially the ones that can decrypt all the in built GoTv channels in my TV?

Thanks in advance for your insightful responses and answers. I appreciate.

Here is my phone number. 08130156623
Re: How Can I Watch Built-in Channels In My Smart TV Using HDTV Antenna by Omihanifa: 10:03am On Jul 12, 2020
Who is lying to you that GOtv doesn't show premier league matches undecided

Gotv shows EPL, Italian league, and Spanish league matches and as for you not been able to watch those channels,it's simple because it's been blocked by MultiChoice so the only way forward is to just keep subscribing your decoder

(1) (Reply)

50 Inch Uk Used 3D Samsung Smart Tv Available For Sale. / Is Startimes Tv Down / Hunk TV App 3.4 For Watching Movies And TV Shows For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.