Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,164 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials (60298 Views)

Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) / A Boy From Enugu Constructs Tricycle With Local Materials (photos) / ♀️Are You Buying A Vehicle?Contact Us+2348060365068 For Detailed Record Check♀️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials by fairheart(m): 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
Livegamesonly:
He tried but, its a coffin
Mumu!
Re: Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials by lawallawal86(m): 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
What have you done to make Nigeria proud of you apart from mouth talking others quote author=omega2128 post=91648751]At this point in time, we need to stop celebrating backwardness.
We are in time where students are making planes that can fly. Automobile companies are making cars to can drive themselves, talk back at you.

Tis car can't even stand cars that were built 100 years ago.
What are we celebrating? BACKWARDNESS

[/quote]
Re: Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials by BonPatrick(m): 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
Lol what a shame �
shfizle:
See the nonsense we are promoting in 21st century.. The tail lights were made in Gombe also abi
Re: Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials by AdmissionGetEas: 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
I hate it when Nigerians claim innovation and creativity on nonsense. Is he the one that made the tyres too from raw materials?. Don't let us deceive ourselves, we are just assemblers

Check my signature for IJMB or JUPEB Registration
Re: Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials by bergs2: 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ingenuity!!
Re: Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials by Haykins2115(m): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
omega2128:
At this point in time, we need to stop celebrating backwardness.
We are in time where students are making planes that can fly. Automobile companies are making cars to can drive themselves, talk back at you.

What are we celebrating? BACKWARDNESS angry

you too should do something new and stop ranting online
Re: Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials by Anyiamaka: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
As a way of encouraging him, all northern governors should be using this car

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials by morris477(m): 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
It is not worth celebrating
Re: Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials by Nehyooh(m): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
Uyi168:
We have no idea how far we have been left behind in this part of the world...
Imagine what this one came up with..
He tried... grin

1 Like

Re: Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials by guru90: 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
dario078:
Igbo people are a bunch of sad people. See how they are making fun of this guy.

The Innoson you are brag about is an assembly plant. Everything is imported in China and Japan before it is assembled.

Fucking sadists.

Point of correction. Not only ibo people are condemning this Aboki Car.........

Don't you know that foreigners are in this forum as well...

1 Like

Re: Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials by Xpol: 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
nice work aboki Don take over Shebi d south dey always abuse dem say dem no get sense now dey don vex. first na bicycle now na car maybe na plane go follow. Xpol is here again
Re: Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials by guru90: 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
Anyiamaka:
As a way of encouraging him, all northern governors should be using this car

Hahahaha.

Beta....

Only northerners Governors will be using that car...... I love that part....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials by izubext007: 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
American kids will not do this.
Re: Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials by mexbee1(m): 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
EyezofGod120:
Las las Hausa amaka

Hausa Amaka!!!

1 Like

Re: Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials by MrBONE2(m): 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
Livegamesonly:
He tried but, its a coffin
grin

Re: Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials by Coldie(m): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
Third world creations.

Africa will always be Africa
Re: Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials by Segzy19: 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
Good! Let him sell it to his governor.
Re: Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials by efemena5050(m): 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
Northurmate:

Credit: Northeast Reporters

https://www.facebook.com/637228206760552/posts/912747049208665/?app=fbl
good rubbish mature man making rubber motor
Re: Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials by nfgdffrfgfffcgg(m): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
Yes ii
Re: Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials by maxibrainz02(m): 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.
Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.
That's pure 20k profit on one product
Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.
Some products are very easy to sell compared to others
Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria
I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.
I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �
The profits in this business is too much.
I have decided to teach you the business of importation.
You will learn how to import products at a very low price and sell very high here in Nigeria
You will be exposed to hot products that sells like fire here in Nigeria.
You will learn how to even beat down the price more as you're negotiating with the seller (this secret alone is one thing nobody will dare tell you)
You will learn how to import your products down to Lagos and from Lagos down to your doorstep anywhere you are
You will also learn how to sell your products.
By the end of the class you will be the indaboski of alerts �
Promise me you will pay me tithe when you begin lick oil �
Now tell me how much you're willing to pay for this class.
30k?
20k?
10k?
But NO
I'm crashing it down to a discount price of 3000.
Yes 3000.
But this offer will last last for 24hours
I also have an offer for early birds (those that will pay before 7pm)
Early birds will pay 2500.
After 24hours everything will go back to 10k
The hot Product template alone is 30k not to talk of how to negotiate with the seller and beat down the prices more or is it the platforms that you can sell off your products with ease
Contact
080. 68. 15 29 51.
I will also give out my underground importation book i bought for 7k for FREE.
Secure your bag ASAP �
Re: Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials by mankan2k7(m): 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
las las this one don get him own car, u will marvel how girls will flock around him.
Re: Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials by jubrilELsudan: 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
WHAT MANNER OF ENTANGLEMENT NONESENSE IS THESE?

1 Like

Re: Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials by Risingblue008(m): 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
Aboki talent hunt
Re: Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
omega2128:
At this point in time, we need to stop celebrating backwardness.

What are we celebrating? BACKWARDNESS angry

grin
Re: Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials by davidluv(m): 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
This one na GWagon #GombeWagon!
Re: Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials by HomerTimpson: 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
Uyi168:
.... We have no idea how far we have been left behind in this part of the world... Imagine what this one came up with..
HE CAME UP WITH SOMETHING NA
Re: Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials by frozen70(f): 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
This is far better than being a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials by alizma: 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
omoburuku:
This is 2020 and dis is what we r jubilating for

Abeg, who do us dis things sef. cry
What have you produced since you were born?
Re: Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
To be honest what he is doing is more original than Innoson’s assembly of a Chinese vehicle.
Re: Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
AdmissionGetEas:
I hate it when Nigerians claim innovation and creativity on nonsense. Is he the one that made the tyres too from raw materials?. Don't let us deceive ourselves, we are just assemblers

Check my signature for IJMB or JUPEB Registration
And the motor engine?

Foreigners must be laughing at thisgrin

Kudos to him though
Re: Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials by TGMISKY(m): 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hope he's not extremely proud of that construction
Re: Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials by owatech: 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
shfizle:
See the nonsense we are promoting in 21st century.. The tail lights were made in Gombe also abi

you get isue for brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Still Have This 1982 Mercedes Benz. Is It Worth N1m As Vintage? / The Funny Nicknames Nigerians Give Different Cars / 'limousine' Keke Napep Spotted In Festac, Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.