Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

EPL : Bournemouth Vs Leicester City Today At 7:00pm - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL : Bournemouth Vs Leicester City Today At 7:00pm (182 Views)

Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 / Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 18th May 2021 / Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPL : Bournemouth Vs Leicester City Today At 7:00pm by luvola(m): 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
The Foxes are within touching distance of the Champions League and our tipster is backing them to pick up three crucial points at the Vitality Stadium
Leicester City will be looking to continue their Champions League push when they travel to Bournemouth on Sunday evening.
The Foxes endured a lacklustre resumption to the Premier League, picking up just two points from their first three games back, but a win and a draw in their last two fixtures have seen them get back on track.
Bournemouth ended a five-game losing streak by holding
Tottenham to a 0-0 draw on Thursday but are still three points away from safety.
Editors' Picks
Bournemouth vs Leicester City Latest Odds
Leicester won the reverse fixture 3-1 and bet365 make them just
4/6 (1.67) to become the sixth team to do the double over Bournemouth this season.
Victory for the Cherries would go a long way to helping their survival cause but the online bookmaker price them at 17/4 (5.25) to beat the Foxes at home for the third time in four seasons.
A draw could prove to be a precious point for Bournemouth and that result is available at 14/5 (3.80) .
Bournemouth vs Leicester City Team News
Adam Smith was stretchered off with an apparent head injury in Bournemouth’s draw against Spurs and will miss this clash, along with Steve Cook.
James Maddison and Ben Chilwell will both miss out again, whilst Harvey Barnes will hope to start after coming off the bench in Leicester’s last two matches.
Bournemouth vs Leicester City Preview
After being 14 points clear of fifth and looking like they might even challenge for the title back in December, Leicester have struggled for consistency and are now in the top four by just a single point.
A tricky final three games await the Foxes after this one, with
Sheffield United, Spurs and
Manchester United the opponents, so it is imperative to their cause that they take maximum points at the Vitality Stadium.
Bournemouth did well to hold Spurs to a draw on Thursday but, in truth, Jose Mourinho’s men were exceptionally poor and did not have a single shot on target.
Bournemouth vs Leicester City Tips and Predictions
The goalless draw against Spurs means the Cherries have now scored just three goals since the restart and the result is more likely to be the exception to the rule rather than a sign of things to come.

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/bournemouth-vs-leicester-city-betting-tips-latest-odds-team-news-/1cgy3u1abyaxj1xk15onm58fmw

Dominique I think due to the strategic interest of this match to Chelsea and Manchester united due to European football qualification I think this thread should be push to the front page.

* Dominique *
Re: EPL : Bournemouth Vs Leicester City Today At 7:00pm by Adikestanley(m): 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
Bournemouth should do me a big favour by playing draw with Leicester so that after my match tomorrow chelshit will move to 5th..GGMU
Re: EPL : Bournemouth Vs Leicester City Today At 7:00pm by djon78(m): 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
Adikestanley:
Bournemouth should do me a big favour by playing draw with Leicester so that after my match tomorrow chelshit will move to 5th..GGMU

Lol Leicester are losing 3 goals conceded

Up Chelsea!!!!!!!!

Man Utd may even drop point tomorrow

You never know
Re: EPL : Bournemouth Vs Leicester City Today At 7:00pm by akan102: 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
GGMU, GGMU, GGMU third position within reach and no one taking it away
Champions league loading... UP MANCHESTER UNITED

(1) (Reply)

Aston Villa Vs Arsenal, Today By 8:15pm / Sevilla Vs Manchester United / Lionel Messi Has Become Football's Second Billionaire...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.