Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them (69304 Views)

Munir Neji Nwoko: Regina Daniels' Child Naming Ceremony Holds / Teni Visits Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels, Holds Discussions On Malaria Eradication / Akin Lewis: My 2 Marriages Failed Because My Ex Wives Were Greedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by Joshmanuel10(m): 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
What to say what to say... shocked
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by ArticleBeast: 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
My brother, hustle o....

So that pple can clap for u for impregnating a minor, rather than tag u a paedophile.
Minor ke. She was above 18 years
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by CrudeSon: 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
If I hear you marry Regi a virgin eeh,anyway what do we expect you to say?Soma don eat Regi since !!!
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by Amotekun777: 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
cybriz82:

Oga Goan sleep what do u know about will Smith..dude haz been with dat lady when he was nobody.jada help will alots.will dey cry no mean say na mumu him be.atlis he haz to show d world he really appreciate everything d Jada haz done for him..beside every woman is dying to have will as husband/boyfriend/sugar daddy just name it ..dude is super rich kids are rich also so he has nothing to lose.

Stop yarning trash, abeg! How did she help Will? They were both in Fresh Prince series which made them both famous and, how does that translate into helping him? angry Guy, go borrow sense abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by mayor1814: 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
Haba. that is a private matter. what if someone comes tomorrow n say him disvirgin Regina Daniels. how will Baba handle such news.

Baba needs to learn to keep many info to himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by ArticleBeast: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
cybriz82:

Oga Goan sleep what do u know about will Smith..dude haz been with dat lady when he was nobody.jada help will alots.will dey cry no mean say na mumu him be.atlis he haz to show d world he really appreciate everything d Jada haz done for him..beside every woman is dying to have will as husband/boyfriend/sugar daddy just name it ..dude is super rich kids are rich also so he has nothing to lose.
Leave Nairaland red pill people. Them no know say even Will sef no be saint
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
MadeMan01:

If you women aren't ashamed to collect money and be wooed men old enough to be your grandfather, why should the man be ashamed to fvck her and marry her. She left her young boyfriend for him. She never claimed to be raped. Even her parents no complain. Her father opposed initially but his wife and daughter undermined. So you see, you women ain't loyal. Na money Una loyal to
true talk!
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by DanEmakoji(m): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
Regina Daniels was a virgin before Ned married her?
No argument on what someone had in his dreams.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by luluosas(m): 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
Pride on top sin? SMH

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by lekki1444: 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
ned yo ass is too old to be talking this crazy
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by bukatyne(f): 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
comrChris:
Bloggers are dangerous people
This man said many things, but they chose to make this particular one the headline

Very true.

Save a few things, I am impressed at the depth of his mind.

He will well read, well traveled and exposed.

I chuckled at 'Gymnasium'.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
Amotekun777:

Stop yarning trash, abeg! How did she help Will? They were both in Fresh Prince series which made them both famous and, how does that translate into helping him? angry Guy, go borrow sense abeg.
grin grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by ademasta(m): 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
ukaface:
you make it seem like ' knacking first' is a way of leaving an impression......lol

You are absolutely right.

Ned's confession has just made Somadina look prickless

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by lekki1444: 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
luluosas:
Pride on top sin? SMH
what sin ? he married them. he didnt smash and run. there is no sin there
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by Funmitybose(f): 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
Regina please read this and digest it.I need a baby and with the report from the hospital,to smile like you I need money
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
You can say that again.
Very sickening trend.

deltateam:
So Regina get big bweast? Abi na pregnancy cause am?

Anyway I don't subscribe to pregnant woman snapping themselves naked when pregnant.

That's a useless culture. I hate it.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by Funmitybose(f): 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
Regina please read this and digest it.I need a baby and with the report from the hospital,to smile like you I need money .help this helpless situation and God will continue to bless your family
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by lekki1444: 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
tonapuck:
She was just 18 when you married her. You no dey shame Sir as old as you are.
18 is old enough.. not saying i support it but no sin here
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
bluebay:
Eeewwwoooo. Today Oga Ned don disappoint me sha. I have someone around who have bleeped Regina sef at Asaba Hotel even When she was with Soma. I doubted them and I saw the proof and it was really Regina .

The man is lying na. Didn't you read the statement, one thing led to another, he now found out she was a decent girl. What decent girl will allow one thing to lead to another with an old man before they even get married?

Regina that was rumored to sleep with married men and even arrange her friends for the men. Funny lying man.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by Purplekush(m): 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
cybriz82:

LMAO. what is this one saying?

The number one sign of an original mumu beta male na to cry in front of him woman not even because the woman is dying of cancer or some life-threatening ailments na to cry because she got serviced by a younger dude while being married to you.

That's the 'SIMPest' shit I've ever heard.

Guy shift abeg make I see front who be this guy seff? cheesy

If the man cry wetin the woman go come think of am? He's just a rich beta male provider.

What fess how on earth man go cry in front of him wife because of wetin him wife do am?? not even talking of physical harm o guyyy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
Adonis86:

No be small casting o. Somadina wey no dey into ladies at all, naija amebos come carry enter women matta. I just dey look dem, because I know where me and somadina don run some packages in the past.

You mean he is gay?

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by Gemineye: 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by DexterousOne(m): 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
bluebay:
Eeewwwoooo. Today Oga Ned don disappoint me sha. I have someone around who have bleeped Regina sef at Asaba Hotel even When she was with Soma. I doubted them and I saw the proof and it was really Regina .

No loud am na

Keep shut undecided

*Shhhhhhh*

Haba
grin grin cheesy
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by DexterousOne(m): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
Purplekush:

LMAO. what is this one saying?

The number one sign of an original mumu beta male na to cry in front of him woman not even because the woman is dying of cancer or some life-threatening ailments na to cry because she got serviced by a younger dude while being married to you.

That's the 'SIMPest' shit I've ever heard.

Guy shift abeg make I see front who be this guy seff? cheesy

If the man cry wetin the woman go come think of am? He's just a rich beta male provider.

What fess how on earth man go cry in front of him wife because of wetin him wife do am?? not even talking of physical harm o guyyy

So you are one of those feeding your mind with all these supposed "Alpha Male, Red Pill" stuff out there

Kontinu

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
Clap for yourself Mr virgin breaker.

What nonsense
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by helpfindbolu: 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
Some of you are still keeping your virginity for Jesus,Regina don use her own secure the bag!..Na Dusty guy go still chop am laslas undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
Amanda4life:

Will smith marriage is the dream of every normal woman or lady.

If. You are to marry an ideal young man.

But, if such a man didnt come, instead of getting married to a man that will put you through emotional trauma , I would rather marry NED NWOKO TYPE
SO I CAN STILL FEEL FREE TO HAVE MY BOY FRIEND AND ALSO ENJOY MY LIFE WITHOUT STRESS.

BABA NED IS ENJOYING WHILST REGINA IS ENJOYING ALSO.

NOBODY IS CHEATING ONE ANOTHER.

EQUATION BALANCE KIA KIA

You think you can cheat if you have a chance with Ned? Abi you nor know say he use juju tie Regina? If she cheat she dies. That is how to marry a Nigerian lady

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by DexterousOne(m): 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
Liposure:
virgins are overrated

Yea

I believe so too

But then

Each man to his preference
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by lekki1444: 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
this ned na real playa fasho like puff daddy be grin grin grin

but breaking virgins is a power ritual.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by romeorailss: 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
Amanda4life:

Will smith marriage is the dream of every normal woman or lady.

If. You are to marry an ideal young man.

But, if such a man didnt come, instead of getting married to a man that will put you through emotional trauma , I would rather marry NED NWOKO TYPE
SO I CAN STILL FEEL FREE TO HAVE MY BOY FRIEND AND ALSO ENJOY MY LIFE WITHOUT STRESS.

BABA NED IS ENJOYING WHILST REGINA IS ENJOYING ALSO.

NOBODY IS CHEATING ONE ANOTHER.

EQUATION BALANCE KIA KIA

You are very funny , so you think regina is enjoying another preeq ? I laugh you . Seems you didnt know they performed a ritual before her wedding such that she can never try another preeq except she wan die .

I laff you big time . grin
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by youngdabold19: 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
bigtt76:
This one doesn't see anything wrong chasing small small girls old enough to be his daughter eh? angry
AGE IS JUST A NUMBER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Mbakwe 'John Lee' Is Dead (Nollywood Actor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.