Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

"That Thing Go Don Strong Die For Down" - Funmi Awelewa Mocks Adeniyi Johnson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "That Thing Go Don Strong Die For Down" - Funmi Awelewa Mocks Adeniyi Johnson (3951 Views)

Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story / Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) / Funmi Awelewa: "I Chose Acting Because I Can't Do Olosho" (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"That Thing Go Don Strong Die For Down" - Funmi Awelewa Mocks Adeniyi Johnson by AmeboBook: 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
If you enjoy watching Yoruba movies, then this is a great time for you. You might want to look out for the latest, ERU KAN although it's still in its production stage. However, photos/video have emerged and it appears hilarious.

Mercy Aigbe and Liz Da-Silva are seen attempting to cut off Femi Adebayo's manhood to punish him. It appears he either raped or attempted to do just that to someone. The "Survival Of Jelili" star is seen being manhandled by the women.

Funmi Awelewa saw the video which was shared by Mercy Aigbe and hit the comment section. She wrote, "Walai, that thing go don strong die for down. Which kain problem be this tori Oloun ����� Mio shere Oyan oo".

There were more reactions.

b_boss_nest: "� Naso make we kuku comot the evil thing �‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️".

tee_pee_stores: "Aunty Mercy is wicked� see her mouth".

talabisekinat: "Pls dont kill i beg��� yes say no to RAPE����".

yusuf_sulaimon: "Say no to lizdasilva pressing femi breast too �".

obaloluwakemi: "What will you people tell his wife, please i beg you both on his behalf".

mrolami: "E joor ema foh epon bra femi ooo,cos i saw a video wre u ladies wre rough handling him in dat region ooo�".

queen21vicky: "Haaaaaaaaaaa,Bro.Jelili,These two women go Kill u oooo,It Remain Aunty Mide to join them.Just say ur last Prayers."

oluwatosin_grace_: "Who is raping who now �� because you are actually holding his breast too �������".

Meanwhile, use the link below to watch the raunchy video and check out hilariously raunchy photo... LOL!

https://www.amebobook.com/that-thing-go-don-strong-die-for-down-actress-funmi-awelewa-says-as-mercy-aigbe-and-liz-da-silva-attempt-to-cut-off-femi-adebayos-third-leg-with-broken-bottle/

Source: Amebo Book

Re: "That Thing Go Don Strong Die For Down" - Funmi Awelewa Mocks Adeniyi Johnson by Bimpe29: 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
Awon onishe kushe
Re: "That Thing Go Don Strong Die For Down" - Funmi Awelewa Mocks Adeniyi Johnson by seanwilliam(m): 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
I like this lady...she funny die grin
Re: "That Thing Go Don Strong Die For Down" - Funmi Awelewa Mocks Adeniyi Johnson by Emilokoiyawon: 2:11am On Jul 13, 2020
Ti n ba gba sisi mu, alleluja lo ma ma bo le nu e.
Re: "That Thing Go Don Strong Die For Down" - Funmi Awelewa Mocks Adeniyi Johnson by phemmyfour: 5:56am On Jul 13, 2020
All in the name of making movie, they are using style to tap current

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce And Jay-z? They Are History! / Photos: Rihanna Goes Topless Again, Rocks Braids For I-D Magazine / Olamide, DJ Enimoney Posed With 7 Awards From Tooxclusive (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.